Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? I thought they had dumped it after the Shoreham air crash. I was on my way to see that just before the accident x
Yes. I think it was cancelled for a few years then they changed it to every 2 years x

Reactions: 6
We used to sit in the garden and watch the planes. My dad loved going, got so expensive though. I moved 15 years ago now, I didn't realise it had stopped. Was this pre covid? I don't like the c word either but wanted to keep on topic! The nightclub appearence for Harvey, no offence to him but what could anyone want from a meet and greet with him? What can he be asked? It will be H repeating KFP parrot fashion and swearing. I really don't understand how the college are allowing this but then, they let him go to the awards ceremony. They must have known that would be a challenging environment for him.
If he gets upset by crashing noises and doors slamming etc .. how bad is going to react in a nightclub with the banging base of the music and unpredictable drunken people. It will be a nightmare for him 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She is listed as the sole owner at the land Registry so I don't see how anyone else can call themselves a part owner. She's got 2 mortgages with the Kensington Building Society and Archerfields Solicitors also have a charge on it. I suppose it's possible that someone has lent her money against a promissory note with the house as security but I don't know how that would stand legally if the house is repossessed.
Hang on, is she lying, I'm shocked. 😬😂 It's probably lies, at minimum really dodgy, somebody has to be paying the mortgage

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It sounds very much from that article that she's persuaded someone to buy her beneficial interest in the house - this is where someone pays the official receiver an agreed amount (normally the equity in the property less estimated costs of sale) so that the bankrupt person can continue living there. If that's what's happened, the house will be taken out of the bankruptcy and she can stay there as long as she keeps up the mortgage payments.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
We used to sit in the garden and watch the planes. My dad loved going, got so expensive though. I moved 15 years ago now, I didn't realise it had stopped. Was this pre covid? I don't like the c word either but wanted to keep on topic! The nightclub appearence for Harvey, no offence to him but what could anyone want from a meet and greet with him? What can he be asked? It will be H repeating KFP parrot fashion and swearing. I really don't understand how the college are allowing this but then, they let him go to the awards ceremony. They must have known that would be a challenging environment for him.
I just looked on the site and see they have banned the Russians this year.
Yes, poor Harvey. He says he likes hugs from Mummy, so what is she doing dragging him out at night to a club? She's not a mother, she has not a single maternal bone in her body! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 17
It sounds very much from that article that she's persuaded someone to buy her beneficial interest in the house - this is where someone pays the official receiver an agreed amount (normally the equity in the property less estimated costs of sale) so that the bankrupt person can continue living there. If that's what's happened, the house will be taken out of the bankruptcy and she can stay there as long as she keeps up the mortgage payments.
Falkor - would that not be shown as an entry on the Land Registry Extract? Surely all legal/financial matters relating to the property are reflected there?

Reactions: 12
Falkor - would that not be shown as an entry on the Land Registry Extract? Surely all legal/financial matters relating to the property are reflected there?
I wish my old boss was still alive. I worked as a secretary in a Solicitors' office years ago mainly doing conveyancing. He would have spilled the beans for me. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like Chris is with them now at the next hotel.
Chris is a babe.

I’d think it’s a privacy issue. I mean she is entitled to some of that. I dislike her but she is.
Not when it comes to the community service. She risked the lives of dozens of people, and should have absolutely no privacy when it comes to doing her community service. If you commit a crime on a public road then the community should be able to see that you’re fulfilling your requirements. I want to see photos of her on the side of the road picking up garbage.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She has become a caricature of herself now, and clearly suffers from body dysmorphia.
She has always been ugly on the onside, but was undoubtedly very pretty back then. The fact that her OF account is not bringing in the wealth she hoped, shows that she is passed it. So her future will be a series of cosmetic surgery operations for the unattainable.
I don't think she has body dysmorphia ... She is just a woman who has traded on her looks all her life and is now struggling to accept that she is getting older ... Beauty fades, time catches up with us all

Reactions: 21
Chris is a babe.

Not when it comes to the community service. She risked the lives of dozens of people, and should have absolutely no privacy when it comes to doing her community service. If you commit a crime on a public road then the community should be able to see that you’re fulfilling your requirements. I want to see photos of her on the side of the road picking up garbage.
I disagree ... KP will be really pissed off because she hasn't been able to use her community service as a publicity exercise, it appears she can even talk about it which will be driving her mad ... No sympathy vote, no way to spin her contribution in the press

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The club needs to cancel this event immediately. There are people commenting on their page blatantly buying tickets for all of the above reasons. She needs to be told no to this latest money spinner, just no. It reminds me a bit of Jayne Mansfield the Monroe wannabe of the 60s. Had a successful film career and was the top blonde sex symbol of the time. (Of course not including the divine goddess that was Bardot.) Her career on the wane, for some bizarre reason she took up with and married an English petty criminal, spiv, pimp. Who brought her to England and made money hawking her round, the then vast, working man's club circuit. She had a good caberet act singing and dancing but it deteriorated into a sleezy strip show. By this time on drugs and vulnerable she allowed this awful man to take extra money for people to touch her enormous natural breasts. This then disintegrated into her giving sexual favours in the toilets. She died young in a terrible car crash.
KP wishes she had the body of Jayne Mansfield in her dreams ! Jayne had a genius level IQ as well ... Her daughter is the lead in Law & Order SUV

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has become a caricature of herself now, and clearly suffers from body dysmorphia.
She has always been ugly on the onside, but was undoubtedly very pretty back then. The fact that her OF account is not bringing in the wealth she hoped, shows that she is passed it. So her future will be a series of cosmetic surgery operations for the unattainable.
I don’t think she has body dysmorphia. I think she’s addicted to going under for the surgeries and then the pain killers that come after. She gets the surgeries for free and then makes money selling the exclusive to whomever is stupid enough to buy it. I think she’s delusional enough to believe that the surgeries are helping.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.