Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EyeOfTheHawk2

I'm losing the motivation to keep up with her antics. She'll end up giving me high blood pressure and she isn't worth it. Owes over £3 million, dodges jail and community service, it's still holiday after holiday and she's still being given TV shows. She's a shitshow and an insult to decent and law abiding people and Cole's a thick, useless twat :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
More bullshit stories, woe is me, my life is so traumatic, only I have had trauma in my life!
Using her kids for sympathy. We all know Harvey had nothing to do with you getting in a car coked n pissed off your ugly, hard tits. You were after more drugs after arguing with the latest pleb Crawlie.
This piece of trash makes me want to vomit! I definitely need a break from anything skanky related for a bit.
Now using the suicide card, so leave me alone to do whatever I want cos my MH may push me over, and her fans will use Caroline Flack increasingly in supporting her. Also making the papers back off for fear of accusations of bullying her. Skanky will use every deceit in the book, she’s disgusting, I can’t wait for the truth to come out, despite all her attempts to quash it, still think something bad is gonna break soon.

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
More bullshit stories, woe is me, my life is so traumatic, only I have had trauma in my life!
Using her kids for sympathy. We all know Harvey had nothing to do with you getting in a car coked n pissed off your ugly, hard tits. You were after more drugs after arguing with the latest pleb Crawlie.
This piece of trash makes me want to vomit! I definitely need a break from anything skanky related for a bit.
Isn't this one of the balls in Pricey bingo?
How I nearly died by suicide?
But like everything this arse wipe attempts, poorly done.
People who talk about it usually have no intention of carrying it out, it's for attention or in this one's case, as an excuse for bad behaviour.
"Oh, I miss Harvey so much I tried to end it".
Yep, so much she's seen him once this year by the look of it!
Wake up people, and especially the media, this pile of useless shite is playing you, and winning.
She's no Caroline Flack, this woman is as hard as nails and doesn't give a toss about anything or anybody but "the one".
Well as they say, I'm done, stick the knife in.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
WTF has she done to her boobs?????? 🤦‍♀️ ..... they're misshapen .... one looks deflated and the other is bigger than both their big thick heads put together 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🥴🥴🥴 ... this freakshow, that is her life, just goes from bad to worse:LOL::LOL: .... even Keiron is surprised!! ... he was asked for comment, and this was his response YET AGAIN :oops::oops::oops:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Binfest

Apologies ....

Posts aren't meant to be cryptic or intentionally deceiving.

We just have to be extra careful atm as @PTMe has confirmed.

• Heart
  • Haha
***exclusive ***

Here is the official reason for the car accident, "choices" yes folks, you read that right :)

A choice was made to behave badly when in charge of various vehicles, not once, but many times. This meant there was no longer a valid driving licence, or insurance.

A choice was made to then buy/give a car to a person who had no necessary items (licence, insurance, a brain, some morals) .

A choice was made to also leave the keys with them 🤪 and leave it with fuel in too.

A choice was made to drive that said vehicle, without all the necessary items and indeed in a terrible, ridiculous, unsafe condition personally,

Those are the things that caused and were the reason for the accident.

Sweet FA to do with a young disabled fella, who was probably many miles away. Odd how it's only that child leaving that led to the dubious choices being made 🤔😳 nothing at all to do with the other 4 children who had also left.

Personally, I made a choice not to bother reading any further :poop: that's put out there :giggle::cool:

• Heart

Gail1233

Long time lurker, first time poster on this thread, so please be kind!
it’s obvious that things are going to come to a head, and people on IG and Twitter seem to be openly talking about the night of slapgate and what Cole did to Skanky in front of the kids, despite there being a watered down charge. Possibly he has form in the past too.

I have a strong feeling that Skanky is going to do a Mel C (or was it B), and come out of this the victim… I took drugs in front of the kids, but he made me, I kept botching myself with surgery, but he made me! I’m such a poor little victim in all of this, and that bullying, coercive man made me do it all. The press seem such fans that I really think she’d get away with it. Think of the TV programs, the interviews. I really hope not, but never underestimate the Pricey!

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
All the "my kids stopped me committing suicide" bollocks makes me sick. "Thinking of my kids stopped me". No just fucking NO 😡 How fucking dare she put ANY of HER many, many issues on the shoulders of her children?? Is she trying to guilt trip J & P? That is beyond sick. The desperate attempt to gain sympathy & pass blame is absolutely disgusting 😡
YOU & YOUR choices have lost you your children. There is nobody else to blame.
YOU have chosen to stay with an abusive partner. But why? What possible dirt can he have that is worse than losing your children for?

• Heart

Jackpumpkinhead

What was Carl getting at with this IG exchange? View attachment 1093621
I think he's saying the shots she did with Kris in Thailand were a shitshow...and possibly (being the controlling cunt that he is), that she won't be getting her tits out on the beach this time.... I just think he's vile tbh. Horrible little man with too much to say... Always flapping that underbite. Pure Dickhead.
(him, not you of course.) 🤣🤣💕💜

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m so fucking bored of her and Harvey. We’ve seen it and heard it all for years! Is she the only celebrity with a disabled child?
There are some amazing celeb parents (usa and other countries, not just uk ones) who have children with various disabilities. They don't show them off, they don't hide them away, they simply enjoy their family time and if something fun or relevant happens and they wish to share, then they do 🤗

HP on the other hand, is wheeled out, dusted off and held up, like a shield to hide behind, when KP has mucked up :rolleyes::mad:

Totally disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry

PTMe

Chatty Member
Yes,I know it’s awful but remember when the story came out!it was so weird,squashed in a chair etc..Totalcover up,I reckon there has been animals as well that has been killed by H,but kept secret om sure @PTMe entioned something like this before!apologies to you @PTMe if I am wrong.❤
I've never mentioned H being violent around animals. Hes never bothered by the dogs and he's very gentle. When he was younger KP introduced him to actual frogs and he launched a couple across the room but they all survived.

H wasn't in the room when Rolo died. Rolo was squashed in a chair because KP gave him too much of the 'dog CBD oil' to keep him calm and out the way because she was too busy.

• Wow
  • Sad

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Just know that your time and skills are appreciated, it's not just the artistic talent of actually making the pics, they are actual comedy gold too, just brilliant. They keep the thread light hearted and break the tension regularly. They take up your valuable time to create, you always put your heart and soul into special requests, it's lovely ☺ hope you are feeling a bit better love x
I think she actually affects our mental health more than we know. Humour and satire keep us from going insane with the lack of justice. Thank you Pom and my fellow Tattlers for your humour, kindness and for trying to get justice. Trolls, we certainly are not! We are just horrified at one ‘human’ wreaking havoc whilst getting adulation from the media and social media. Sleep tight my darlings x

• Heart

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Oh dear .... Bad bad Sun
Oh do fuck off Katie! I'm presuming she is blaming the kids "parents" for having the kids taken off her. No Skanky, this is all your own doing, I would not leave you in charge of a goldfish!
Yes I assumed from that ‘rant’ she meant Peter, Emily, Kieron & Michelle. Pathetic.
So they’re the reason she got behind the wheel completely ripped off her tits? Always someone else’s fault.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
👏🏼 It’s the elephant in the room isn’t it. No one is allowed to say what they really think regarding Harvey. I strongly believe she is the cause of his numerous health issues due to the way she treated the pregnancy. To make money off of that by showing his ongoing struggles in life is disgusting. I have absolutely no interest in Harvey at all. He doesn’t warm my heart, I don’t find him cute. The fact his mother is KP seals the deal for me. She uses that boy as a human shield when she needs to.
From 3 months old she palmed him off to anyone who could look after him. Even when he was diagnosed in the beginning, as being blind & various health issues were found, she was partying while others were caring for him. The groom Joanne, her friends, hairdressers, her mum, her mums friends, just about anyone. Her mum mainly attended all hospital appointments. But then being paid £35k a year (approx equivalent of £53K today) from Dwight, wasn't really too hard for her mother. HOW can that make KP a good mother or someone you would feel sorry for? She's a deceptionist, the whole family are. Conning people into believing KP is a great mother who loves her kids. Nothing is further from the truth. They're all accessories used for paid publicity, especially Harvey.

• Angry

PTMe

Chatty Member
Has she ever actually been an inpatient in the priory ,like for more than a cpl days , she was supposed to have been in 4 weeks before. lockdown but i do not believe she could last that long.
Nope. She's nothing but a day visitor.

• Angry
  • Sad