Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I'm short a life long fan now hater of KFP.
Who did work for KFP unpaid, saw shite, reported some stuff to K as concerns and removed herself from a toxic situation.
Spills some tea when she can.

@PTMe x
Thank you. I wonder how long she was involved with KP?

Reactions: 4

Minx103

Chatty Member
I know I've already mentioned it but I've just braved it and watched the new YouTube video.

The fake cuddle with Carl does my fucking head in. He does not care if Harvey lives or dies.

And what the fuck is an 'Ambassitor' KP? You illiterate twat. Poor Harvey, doesn't even know what he's there for and is being forced to answer questions he really doesn't care about.

Genuine question, why does he use sign language?

Reactions: 4

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Anyone seen the excellent made for TV movie starring Nicole Kidman (pre the mental control freak Scientologist midget Tom Cruise)
- ‘Bangkok Hilton’ ? 😂😂
Anyway, CW is MIA, and just a couple of stories from the troglodyte swamp donkey on her insta - her thrush inducing Baff Bombs and assorted tatt. Not posted by her I would wager.
No :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

kirajodie

VIP Member
Yeah I just looked up the Gov website, says exactly that….why again the leniency, no one swerves it like Skanky is doing. Kirsty Gallacher had a similar CS for her drink/drive, she just got on with it and completed it quickly. Why do the authorities constantly pander to the biaaaatch, it’s just so odd how she flaunts the system and nothing happens, 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ No wonder we get so apocalyptic at times on here, it’s bloody annoying and then some.

The last bit says you can get called back…..

View attachment 1092331
I think thats when they are given a sentence to serve at home rather than in prison.usually on a tag. shes on community service this is what i found regarding breach of order

Attachments

Reactions: 3