Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binfest

Is it worse than what we are expecting?

Do we know how this will come out? Media? Legal?

Any clues you can give us @Binfest as a lot of us getting disheartend that she will never face the music?

Are these bullshit Sun articles her way of trying to get sympathy before the shit hits the fan? Is that why they went away to Thai?

She has in the past run/deflect to bide time and will try to do the same.

This time it is very different though.

CW has a little secret ......

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Animallover2022

VIP Member
What was Carl getting at with this IG exchange? View attachment 1093621
That fuckin clown Carol really believes he's something special, doesn't he?
Mate, I hope you read this - you are a FAILED love island contestant who walked into a fuckin glass door with the first 2 seconds of being filmed 🙈 embarrassing! You have had to resort to hooking up with an old Z lister slapper, nobody else wants anymore, that's been around the block more times than I've made tea. A woman who you know (when you split) will dump your kid in a flash to go get more cock, anybodies will do, by that stage she's outta choices. You think you are in control of the situation you find yourself in but just like all the others, you are a pussy whipped ladyboy and a total douce bag.. I can't wait for the day you two vile pieces of crap destroy each other

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Peter and Emily have posted a lovely pic of themselves and Kieran has with all the family on the beach, the pics come across as genuinely full of love ❤ - so skanky and coleslaw maybe in Thailand but she’s an empty vessel- millions will never make her happy- because she can’t be happy,so she’s over there to take smutty half naked pictures - I feel sorry for as she’ll never experience what her ex’s have - and love is what really makes you ‘rich’
I would so much prefer Peter's life over skankys anyday. Beautiful home, beautiful family, clearly lots of love in that household. Look at skankys life in comparison. Just imagine if Pete had been a loser and left the kids to skank to bring up 🙈 could you even imagine. Same as Kieran, that pic on the beach was just beautiful, skanky could never have that happiness and that's the bitches karma

• Heart
Reactions: 47

PTMe

Chatty Member
I don't think Harvey realises what he does, but he seems to actually find it quite amusing when one of the younger kids cries. Clearly all to do with his complex issues, which are many.
He's definitely changed since, if anyone cries he puts his hands over his ears and tells them to shut the fuck up. Skanky would often pretend to cry because she's weirdly enjoyed his reaction to it. Sick bitch.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

bollox

Katie’s mum Amy — who has a terminal illness — recalls her horror at being woken by a call at 6.30am, and reveals her daughter sounded suicidal after the crash.
“It was unbelievable,” she tells Katie, breaking down. “I’m speaking to this guy who actually got you out of the car and he’s saying ‘I don’t know how she survived this’.
He said that Katie turned to him and said, "Woohoo, I love the cocaine, I just love it, do you love it? Wanna blowie?".

• Haha
Reactions: 46

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Peter Andre’s had the most wonderful family birthday celebration for his 49th, what a shame Katie can’t find herself a lovely man like Pete. Oh, that’s right, she did, and she wrecked the relationship.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

PTMe

Chatty Member
A new video on YouTube, surprise surprise.

Poor Harvey hasn't got a fucking clue what's going on. He's been disturbed from his routine to be chucked in front of a camera for skanky's gain.

Don't even get me started on what a mess she looks like!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I feel the same @DC16 and have also heard the sun have washed their hands of her - I had hoped that meant a big story would be coming but now I've lost faith. I know what was with lawyers but in what context?
I've learnt of a video which is taken after Slapgate and it's sounds awful 😔

It's the kids I feel for the most.... Maybe Princess more than all of them. Along with all the other people who's lives have been ruined in her wake of destruction. 🤬
Maybe nothing will come of SlapGate, but Claire Powell will not sit back & allow KP to attack Emily, in the manner she did & accuse Peter of ruining her life. Pretty sure too, the accusations she's made against Kieran will not just be brushed under the carpet too. Too much is going on & we must hope/pray that eventually their lies & her toxic behaviour will bring them/her down.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Hollytoot317

I wish everyone was awake, I’m rubbish at guessing games….
He’s a secret sun reporter?
He’s a she?
He’s a secret KP super fan spurned when young and out for revenge?
He’s Kerry Katona’s x drug dealer?
He’s a failed lab experiment by the Uk gov?
His real name is slugger and he’s Rupert Murdoch’s awful love child?
He’s a spurned ex employee of an ex agent?
He used to own a sunbed shop and she 💩 on the bed and he’s been out for revenge since?
No, no, I’ve got it…..! He is love child of King Jong Un and was deployed to infiltrate our culture but he thought his dad said infiltrate creature!

• Haha
Thanks for the new thread @geordiegirl ❤

They are far too quiet. It's unsettling. :D
She’s on a secret mission. She’s doing a new you tube documentary on life inside Thai prisons. Unfortunately she got detained at the airport, was strip searched and they are still finding odd items hidden in various orifices. Thai police gave a statement saying has anyone lost a pair of bicycle handlebars, a couple of Motorola phones, and the remains of Lord Lucan was found in an urn.

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
A bit off subject but does anyone else find themselves 'Woo hoo-ing' (in a mock Price way) in their everyday life? I hope it's not just me 😬
It’s not just you.My husband has started doing “I looove it” when I hand him so much as a cup of tea.
I’m going to end up doing a ten stretch if he doesn’t stop it.
( I shouldn’t criticise him, I do my own fair share of woo hooing)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Ekathrina

VIP Member
That "sexy" face she makes, yuck! Makes me cringe. She was teaching Dionne how to make that "sexy" face. She said to pretend you're looking into the sun and then blow our from your lips. After all these years (and faces), shouldn't she try something new??
I’ve just tried the ‘sexy face’ method. Thankfully I am alone apart from my cat, Magnus, who is sitting on the arm of the sofa. I think he may have thought there’s something up with me or I’m having a seizure as he’s now touching my face with his paw. I don’t think he likes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43