Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant!
KP flies to Thailand?
If so, why was she on a flight to Zurich?
Have I finally lost the plot?

Reactions: 8
I see she's advertising Mothers Day gifts from her bath bomb range. What a complete insult to proper mothers!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
great tittle well done

now going back to a poster saying she could try a golden shower on her OF i think makes a good point😆😆

oh im sure someone would pay good money its not exactly hard to do and dosent take long ir's a niche market but very easy😊not sure what the limits on their are though or maybe she will be on a plane in the future to Dubai and the porta potty uch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aw @Pom Bear lovely to see you back. Are you feeling better? Xx
Thank you very much 🥰❤💖🤗😘 xx.
I had a bad day yesterday..I put it down to stress and hormones and I'm sorry how I was..I can't read too much on her at the moment as she really doing my head in lol but I be adding pics here and there for now every so often to stay in touch 💖❤🥰🤗😘
I saw the lovely messages and pics which I was very flattered about..they were all so lovely esp the cute corgi fluffy bum pic xx.

An old pic for now..
Resizer_16341714126971.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
great tittle well done

now going back to a poster saying she could try a golden shower on her OF i think makes a good point😆😆

oh im sure someone would pay good money its not exactly hard to do and dosent take long ir's a niche market but very easy😊not sure what the limits on their are though or maybe she will be on a plane in the future to Dubai and the porta potty uch
Should be advertising these
1645990686873.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't read or post on this thread normally but just saw this title and had to post in awe of it's geniusness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Thank you very much 🥰❤💖🤗😘 xx.
I had a bad day yesterday..I put it down to stress and hormones and I'm sorry how I was..I can't read too much on her at the moment as she really doing my head in lol but I be adding pics here and there for now every so often to stay in touch 💖❤🥰🤗😘
I saw the lovely messages and pics which I was very flattered about..they were all so lovely esp the cute corgi fluffy bum pic xx.

An old pic for now..View attachment 1092017
Awww a family pic of Krusty with her sister 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you to whomever posted Keiron’s link on the last thread

I have some lovely new profile pictures now 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Complete change of subject but not seen Hawk on here for a while, think I've been dumped!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.