Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rlilly

A bit off subject but does anyone else find themselves 'Woo hoo-ing' (in a mock Price way) in their everyday life? I hope it's not just me 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 35

DB0000

I know her fans are dumb, but take a look at this, a brain dead Skanky fan who was outraged that Skanky wasn’t featured in this International Women’s Day photo of the ITV women. Whatever you think of these women (Yeah Lorraine Kelly get in the bin) why the f*ck would Skanky be featured alongside them. Her fans are beyond thick, stunning they think she is the equivalent of any of these women, even the annoying ones aren't a total wreck with criminal records and absolute zero talent like The Skanky. Actually mind-blowing we have people who think Skanky belongs here. Good to see one tweeter put her right with the reply….
View attachment 1093786

View attachment 1093751
Ive come to the conclusion that a large section of society is actually thick -they’re sheep and have brains of a imbecile

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I believe that @PTMe is genuine, but not Binfest. I looked back through their previous posts and can't see anything they're predicted coming true. I think it's just someone stirring the proverbial and getting a kick out of people reacting and guessing. The picture they posted last night of KP, Princess and Junior at an airport showed nothing of value to read into, just a family at an airport. They said they'd have info after the bankruptcy hearing and that never happend (they'll probably use the excuse that the BH was postponed).They dangled a carrot about Alex Belfield and Alex Reid too which made no sense.

I do think Claire Powell is likely on these forums, she may not post regularly but probably has an account and monitors the goss.

So now shes saying harvey been in a care home was a cry for help and thats what caused her to go out drugged up drunk to drive a car?
And by the look of the tabloids we are going to have to witness scenes of harvey smashing up the college he lives at........in his documentary.
If Harvey was really doing the things she’s saying. Do the BBC really think it’s ok to show a disabled vulnerable person in distress. Surely it should be kept private. It’s like the Victorian freak show again. Anything for viewing figures I’m surprised at the BBC getting involved in this.

Dazzledent

Looks like she raided Edna's wardrobe for that cardi....
‘Cos when I’m in my one piece at the beach, I always bring my hand knitted cardi, yes - it’s scratchy, doesn’t fit across my chest and the arms are too long, but it’s just sooo practical and anyways, who says woollens are only for winter?! I think what’s missing here is a pair of wellies and a beanie to really round out this look.

• Haha

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
Is he a rent boy?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
If he's got a child which he may not be allowed to see because maybe an ex has a restraining order on him Skanky would be pissed that she's not given him a baby yet, I cannot see him marrying her I just can't, I think he thinks he's too good for her, he was slagging her off when he saw her after her KB split before he got with her then he probably thought he'd be able to get with her, use her for zeleb status, she loves him I feel that's why she's disgustingly chosen him over her children! Unfortunately I don't think he feels the same, I think he likes her and the drugs keep them together, I think it will be him to end the relationship as I don't feel she will after choosing him she will be desperate to prove to everybody that he's the one, then she will have a serious meltdown when he does one, he's obviously documenting things for a reason to sell at some point as he knows there would still be some interest by media and "fans" who would buy it, he will say how he's tried to help her etc I can just see it now, however things go down he will not stay with her I just cannot see it, at least KB for all his faults had a great relationship with H and was helping him lose weight and interacted with him, I think he genuinely cared for H, he went away with AFP too she seemed to like him as did the rest of the kids, he was a health freak and not into drugs as far as I'm aware Skanky was doing OK but Crawl he's just in it for fame and doesn't seem to give a toss about her kids or family you don't see AFP inviting him round you didnt see him playing with J or B etc he's just interested in jetting off and getting his ugly mug in the papers, its J and P I really feel sorry for as they can see what is going on and at the end of the day its still their mum and must hurt deep down I think it will affect P in the long run when your mums had chance after chance and still takes drugs (allegedly) and jets off with her latest piece who this time is violent to boot and no amount of pleading is getting through, they must be worrying themselves sick the poor kids knowing what a bastard she is with, I feel for them I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

midsummer blue

VIP Member
NEVER EVER is this true. She is too selfish & thinks she's totally right in everything she does, to attempt to take her life. As for using Harvey as the excuse, she has never ever given a thought about him until she needs to wheel him out for sympathy & paid publicity. She goes on holiday and weekends away, without seeing him. When did she last see him - OH the award show, briefly. Never went to see him to say goodbye & spend time with him before the 2 weekends she went away with CRAWL & now this latest holiday. URGGGGGGGGGGG It make's me so angry.:devilish::poop:
You can guarantee when she loses it, it’s about a man Not her kids. Can’t survive without a man. But happily survive without her kids, rather than leave Carl.

• Sad
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I've read the story in the sun where she talks about how much of a wrench it was when Harvey went to college - she needs to love and nuture 😱😱😱

Is this the same woman who went on holiday when Harvey had been in 'intensive care'??? Is this the same woman who's 4 other kids don't live with her??? Is this the same woman who regularly misses her kids first days at school cos she's on holiday/getting surgery??? Is this the same woman who didn't know you had to buy pens, pencils and notepads for school???.

Absolute nutjob.

And, as always, it's her kids I feel for 😢😢😢
Yep - same woman, different face!

• Haha

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Nothing us or anyone else says will hurt her as much as she hurts herself looking in the mirror.
Hence all the filters and photoshopping - she is not a happy bunny.

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Looks like we will be back to 20 stories a day in the sun. I refuse point blank to read any of them. I’m fuming. She won’t ever be held to account for anything, that much is obvious.
So I dared the Sun to bring her down and here we are.
Back to them reporting every aspect of her futile existence as if it's front page news.
Crikey, have the Murdoch's had bj's off her too?

Well that's me done for the day, it's bed time!
Early rise tomorrow for blood tests to find out just how bad my liver & kidney functions are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
I never come on the KP page, but just had to stay the thread title literally had me almost spitting my tea out. Bloody amazing title 👏👏👏

• Haha