Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Price actually keep up to date with payments to her dealer? She owes everyone else money. I know her sidekick muppet boyf is supposed to be one, but before him she must have used regular dealers who probably did not want payment in kind, but hard cash
That's probably about the only person she doesn't owe money to. I suspect she would have to keep paying he dealer or risk having her supply cut off. My guess is that's why she owes money everywhere else, it all went to pay her dealer.

Reactions: 15
All that money that she has had, it hasn't done her any good, her face is fucked, what is she going to look like in 10 years time....quite sad really chasing youth.....

Reactions: 25
Just checking in and I am HOWLING at the pics of them walking the streets of Bangkok. I mean why aren’t they off to the luscious beach resorts? What a waste of money.

In terms of KP I mean her face might look wrinkle free but her legs give her age away. She needs to realise that at her age she can’t wear skirts like that anymore and that top is ridiculous. A young man to screw doesn’t make you young love.

When will she grow the duck up and act her age?

Reactions: 32
im
Oh yes this is 100% the case, I was also on those Digital Spy threads, sometimes they lasted a few hours, then closed,with complaints from Mods about us opening KP threads. As you say we gave up on creating threads in the end. The Mods were really scared of anything slightly negative appearing. Remember thinking at the time how does she have this power, and now we’ve learned the papers are running scared due to Caroline Flack reasons.

I’ve never seen another so called ‘celeb’ treated like this, for someone so untalented and with all her appalling behaviour, it’s quite the mystery, as this ‘protection’ was going on before Caroline Flack.
I started typing a huge message out earlier when Flack was first mentioned , but deleted in instead of posting it by mistake 🙄

Anyway , the crux of it was that Price has been protected for YEARS , despite the most abhorrent, sickening & criminal behaviour .
This “ protection” she has is nothing to do with CF , in fact it’s likely her that’s planted the
seed to gain yet another “ poor me” angle in an attempt to gaslight the less intelligent populous . CF is just another convenient yawp to add to Price’s unintelligible word salad .

Nothing more.
But , protected she surely is . I don’t believe the ridiculous conspiracy theories mooted in the last thread , but NOBODY gets away with the behaviour she has for so long , nobody .

Certainly not in this day & age of awareness & internet .

Reading The Saville Book [ highly recommended] Hiding In Plain Sight , it would seem his main modus operandi was fear , threats …. Hanging around with club owners & door staff & gangsters. And keeping all parts of his life very separate .Then as time went on , Thatcher , Prince Charles & the like .

Obviously Price cannot do this , as it is her income to expose her own sordid life .But blackmail & threats I can totally see , she’s guilty of many in her past.

However , the ONLY plausible explanation I can entertain is that she has slept with & used drugs with wealthy & influential media types. Let’s face it , Fleet Street runs on cocaine & has done for years , amongst other obvious vices & power play .

Id be VERY surprised that she’d been clever enough , or sober enough to keep proof of her entanglements .

But she is DEFINITELY devious enough . And she also had clever management & a plethora of hangers on who may have helped her.
Other than that I have nothing , she should have been fully bought down years ago for any number of her wrongdoings yet still it continues .

There is obviously a reason why she considers herself to be untouchable , I hope one day we will find out what it is .

And Binfest is full of tit . Riddle me this, riddle me that , none making any sense whatsoever & open to various interpretations . I’m putting them on “ ignore” & respectfully suggest others may wish to do the same . It’s utter nonsense , it clogs up the thread & is clearly just somebody with too much time on their hands .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Evening all, I see the ‘Festival of Bins’ has been littering again..🙄 #GetInTheBin

Maybe Cole can buy himself a new pair of trainers now he has ‘New Management’ and preferably a pair that are not gaping #ClownFoot, take the hint maaaaaaaaaaaaate, no ones interested in that underbite and fanny pack🤢

KP wore that skirt in Portugal, looked like tit then as well, probably not been washed since then either 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
im

I started typing a huge message out earlier when Flack was first mentioned , but deleted in instead of posting it by mistake 🙄

Anyway , the crux of it was that Price has been protected for YEARS , despite the most abhorrent, sickening & criminal behaviour .
This “ protection” she has is nothing to do with CF , in fact it’s likely her that’s planted the
seed to gain yet another “ poor me” angle in an attempt to gaslight the less intelligent populous . CF is just another convenient yawp to add to Price’s unintelligible word salad .

Nothing more.
But , protected she surely is . I don’t believe the ridiculous conspiracy theories mooted in the last thread , but NOBODY gets away with the behaviour she has for so long , nobody .

Certainly not in this day & age of awareness & internet .

Reading The Saville Book [ highly recommended] Hiding In Plain Sight , it would seem his main modus operandi was fear , threats …. Hanging around with club owners & door staff & gangsters. And keeping all parts of his life very separate .

Obviously Price cannot do this , as it is her income to expose her own sordid life .But blackmail & threats I can totally see , she’s guilty of many in her past.

However , the ONLY plausible explanation I can entertain is that she has slept with & used drugs with wealthy & influential media types. Let’s face it , Fleet Street runs on cocaine & has done for years , amongst other obvious vices & power play .

Id be VERY surprised that she’d been clever enough , or sober enough to keep proof of her entanglements .

But she is DEFINITELY devious enough . And she also had clever management & a plethora of hangers on who may have helped her.
Other than that I have nothing , she should have been fully bought down years ago for any number of her wrongdoings yet still it continues .

There is obviously a reason why she considers herself to be untouchable , I hope one day we will find out what it is .

And Binfest is full of tit . Riddle me this, riddle me that , none making any sense whatsoever & open to various interpretations . I’m putting them on “ ignore” & respectfully suggest others may wish to do the same . It’s utter nonsense , it clogs up the thread & is clearly just somebody with too much time on their hands .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just checking in and I am HOWLING at the pics of them walking the streets of Bangkok. I mean why aren’t they off to the luscious beach resorts? What a waste of money.

In terms of KP I mean her face might look wrinkle free but her legs give her age away. She needs to realise that at her age she can’t wear skirts like that anymore and that top is ridiculous. A young man to screw doesn’t make you young love.

When will she grow the duck up and act her age?
I‘ve noticed her knees have gone for a few years now, that’s why I don’t get all these surgeries all her type have on their faces. You really can’t fix knees, hands, upper arms, neck area, especially if menopause kicks in. Fair enough if you cover up the areas I’ve mentioned you can try to fake youth with just your face (I see you Madonna with your gloves 😁) but she just continues to flaunt her ageing body with this patchwork face. The woman seems to believe she‘s going to be forever 18, whereas she’s now looking in her 50s, everything she’s done has made her look older, and the stupid idiot should start wearing appropriate clothing, but no she thinks she’s still a glamour model.

I’m getting older I’m 45, my knees ain’t what they were, I know I’ll never look 18 again, but really have no wish to go back to that age, I had my fun then, I happy at 45. I‘ve never had surgery, wear pretty cool stuff that covers up bits, mainly no more short skirts 😁, bigging myself 🤪 but I look 20 years younger than that mess without even trying. If I age couldn‘t care less, I have more important things in my life than being so shallow, and where has it got her, she really looks dreadful now.

Skanky will never accept her age, if she ever makes 50, doubtful way she’s going, God knows what she will look like, it really will be that Wilderstein woman on steroids.🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes,but you must be family member etc.I mentioned it awhile ago.
From the Met Police website:

"This scheme gives any member of the public the right to ask the police if their partner may pose a risk to them. It is often called ‘Clare’s Law’ after the landmark case that led to it.

This scheme also allows a member of the public to make an enquiry into the partner of a close friend or family member"

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Cole needs some orthopaedic insoles, he’s got flat feet and overpronates something tragic.
I can’t really get my head round what’s going on with her torso - it almost looks like she’s wearing a breastplate or something, it’s very rigid and unnatural looking. Don’t even get me started on those ‘girly’ ankle socks and trainers though - she looks so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m so bleeping bored of her and Harvey. We’ve seen it and heard it all for years! Is she the only celebrity with a disabled child?
Especially as it was her heavy drinking and drug use during pregnancy which caused his disabilities. She is absolute scum for lying about him and exploiting him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wish I knew. He learned Makaton quite a number of years ago now. He only uses it during interviews, he'd never do it at home
Presumably because his mother never bothered to learn it as well?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.