Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all, I hope you’re all well. I’ve missed a bit over the last week as I haven’t been too well.

Just trying to catch up!

Those Thailand pictures in the Daily Mail today - she looks like a rabbit in headlights with 2 beach balls under her vest….one of which is more inflated than the other one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m so confused. Or thick. Perhaps both.
I’ve been prepared to give the festival of bins one more chance (I know, I can trust way too much 😁) as they seemed to have something about to come out at the court hearing, well that’s how I read it 🤷🏽‍♀️ Nothing happens then, I’m out, know most of you have already given up, don’t blame you, but I’m just desperate they have something, as the pair need to be brought down now (although the tracksuit twins are again making another go of bringing themselves down in Thailand)

Have to say this message you’ve quoted really is nonsensical, absolute no clue what Bins is saying here, I don’t think any of us could. ‘Raise a glass’?????🤦🏽‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes I said before I thought she’d had her boobs done again in Belgium. It looked like she had drains or some padding in her bra. Well they’ve done a terrible job. They’re swollen, lumpy and one much bigger. The scarring must look revolting.
she looks bloody revolting

I’ve been prepared to give the festival of bins one more chance (I know, I can trust way too much 😁) as they seemed to have something about to come out at the court hearing, well that’s how I read it 🤷🏽‍♀️ Nothing happens then, I’m out, know most of you have already given up, don’t blame you, but I’m just desperate they have something, as the pair need to be brought down now (although the tracksuit twins are again making another go of bringing themselves down in Thailand)

Have to say this message you’ve quoted really is nonsensical, absolute no clue what Bins is saying here, I don’t think any of us could. ‘Raise a glass’?????🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
i take it as " there now on the piss"?

Delusional, the lot of them
hes got no intention of marrying her,just another headline for cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
says it all really 🤷🏻‍♀️ Cole would marry it knowing it would put a wedge inbetween her and the oxygen tank, he won’t be happy until he’s completely cut her off from everyone, it’s quite sad really☹
How will their diehard fans explain away this, AFP not happy, ooo errr, and no kids at Wedding, where’s Mum of The Year, so funny to see the fans excuses if this actually happens, reading their comments as their little brains fire out messages of support.🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t get why they’ve gone all the way to Thailand to ‘film content’ for 3 weeks when everything’s photoshopped anyhow, perhaps Thailand has better lighting..🤷🏻‍♀️ they better not dirty Maya Bay with their mucky carrying on🤢

• Haha
I don’t get why they’ve gone all the way to Thailand to ‘film content’ for 3 weeks when everything’s photoshopped anyhow, perhaps Thailand has better lighting..🤷🏻‍♀️ they better not dirty Maya Bay with their mucky carrying on🤢
Well, she's amongst all of her lady boy friends now I suppose and all of them are better looking than her anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We've just raised glasses ....

KP 😂😂😂
I’m hearing Roy Walker repeatedly telling me “Say what you see, when you see it, say it” so hear goes;
“Emily is wearing red nail polish, trying to watch TV but there’s a big blockhead in the way so she’s reached for her glasses..🤷🏻‍♀️

Makes more sense to me than the garbage that keeps being spilled out of those pesky festival bins🙄🚮💤🙄🚮💤🙄🚮🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, she's amongst all of her lady boy friends now I suppose and all of them are better looking than her anyway!
Surely they are going to do more than just walk the streets with Chris Harris taking pictures nobody can do that for 3 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Wow
Yes, I did say I wonder if a wedding was the big deflection that Binfest mentioned. But who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe it’s scheduled for 10th March so it overshadows any news of a court case. 🙄
It’s his cockiness and smugness surrounding the court case charge that’s truly vile, who on earth does he think he is? cause we all certainly know ‘what he is’ 👃🏻👊🏻

Yes, I did say I wonder if a wedding was the big deflection that Binfest mentioned. But who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe it’s scheduled for 10th March so it overshadows any news of a court case. 🙄
Any joy on "found Carl Woods past"

I've asked, awaiting response.

Reactions: 8
I believe that @PTMe is genuine, but not Binfest. I looked back through their previous posts and can't see anything they're predicted coming true. I think it's just someone stirring the proverbial and getting a kick out of people reacting and guessing. The picture they posted last night of KP, Princess and Junior at an airport showed nothing of value to read into, just a family at an airport. They said they'd have info after the bankruptcy hearing and that never happend (they'll probably use the excuse that the BH was postponed).They dangled a carrot about Alex Belfield and Alex Reid too which made no sense.

I do think Claire Powell is likely on these forums, she may not post regularly but probably has an account and monitors the goss.
100% agree with everything you have said. Spot on.

Reactions: 12
It’ll all definitely kick off soon, as yours truly is off on my hols Thursday. No plane trip, just a nice trip up north to the Lake District 🏔 Last time I was there she got drugged up and got in the car 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Surely they are going to do more than just walk the streets with Chris Harris taking pictures nobody can do that for 3 weeks
There will be usual pics by the pool. Out for a meal, them shopping. Pretty much the normal stuff that most people do on holiday but with her it will be sensationalised of course!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.