Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I jumped on it too, I’m keeping my big stupid mouth shut from now on. I need to learn to filter my thoughts. Your post was fine, not everyone has been here all the time (me included). Those that have, take my hat off to.
I'm sorry for my earlier post. It was a misunderstanding ❤

I just think it's 1 thing being called a dealer but to allude to people being child abusers without evidence no matter how much we detest them is sort of playing into their hands of being 'trolled'/mental health/everyone is so mean if you get what I mean?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The fact she keeps mentioning frogs all the time in relation to H makes me think she has no understanding of his personality or interest in his development, and has tried to distill him into one thing to try and make him cute and marketable.

Shocking that she never bothered learning or even taking an interest in him learning Makaton, says a lot
The fact that she clearly has no clue about Makaton really drives me bonkers. Why the hell wouldn't you put a bit of time & effort into learning how to communicate with your child? 😡😡 She's pure scum.
As someone who is trained in Makaton right through to advanced & safeguarding, i can think of a few signs I'd like to show her 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm sorry for my earlier post. It was a misunderstanding ❤

I just think it's 1 thing being called a dealer but to allude to people being child abusers without evidence no matter how much we detest them is sort of playing into their hands of being 'trolled'/mental health/everyone is so mean if you get what I mean?
Oh I do, you have no need to apologise. And right to point it out so thank you. I was typing without thinking properly.
I got the post deleted, I didn’t use the term above but do understand fully. It was stupid. Lesson learned and thank you for pointing it out and being kind in response ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really don't know what to think anymore.
We've been told stuff is going to come out by different people and naff all has come out about them, so I am done believing things until I actually see it for real.
Not throwing shade at anyone in particular btw, just everyone 😉😜❤(joking btw ❤)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh I do, you have no need to apologise. And right to point it out so thank you. I was typing without thinking properly.
I got the post deleted, I didn’t use the term above but do understand fully. It was stupid. Lesson learned and thank you for pointing it out and being kind in response ❤
Skanky getting us all riled up, when in fact, we should all be happy that we dont have vapid lives that are a tangled web of lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a question. Apologies if its been asked before: How does the Skank Ho have the power to stop stories about her? PTMe said Skanky put a stop to her story coming out. I thought you'd have to have big money to pay Billy Big Bollocks solicitors for that sort of thing.
I was a semi frequent visitor to the Digital Spy showbiz forums, and every time a Katie Price thread started up, it was shut down the very second that any offensive comments were made about her - other celebrities weren't given this treatment.

I eventually started a thread called KP daily (my kids were small and I had more downtime then!), where I asked people not to post things that would get the thread shut down. It lasted a good while but inevitably got abusive and was closed. In the end people gave up starting discussions about her, as they always got closed. She was pretty much She Who Shall Not Be Named, and we all wondered how the hell she afforded such special treatment

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They just say it to try and show how 'enlightened' they are. They should try looking after a disabled kid for a day, they might not be so keen on having more disabled kids in the world after that! I know parents of disabled kids obviously love them dearly and wouldn't wish them to not exist, but in all honesty why would you wish a child to have to live like that as opposed to being able to run and play like other kids do?
I used to work with families with disabled adults. One mother whose daughter was very unpredictable and aggressive once told me how she was on a bus with a daughter was told by another woman Ahhh but you wouldn’t have her any other way. The mother went mad at her said yes I love her but do you think I enjoy being battered having no life and no money as I have to provide 24 hour care.

Has her right nork burst? So much smaller than the left.
Do the press actually realise its all photoshopped to duck?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I also want to be proven wrong! Dropping weird riddles and tid bits of information that don't even make sense is wasting our time entirely.

They say cases are pending but the only case outstanding is slapgate so what can't they possibly sell/say without it interfering with that case? It doesn't make any sense.
I too am on the fence a bit.....I've looked back on his first posts and he seems to go from someone who's mates brother went out with KFP years ago....to someone "helping build a case against her?" Surely they could say if she was actually blocking these big stories! Crawl isn't a big rich celebrity so surely if they have a story about him blacked up with facts they could go to the papers with it?? He isn't gonna be able to go to the high court for a "super injunction" he is just a piss poor used car salesman who has resorted to OF to earn a dollar?? I am just not convinced right now?? However I would hold my hands up and apologise to binfest if they where completely genuine ?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Don't know if this has been mentioned, sorry.
Cole now had Chad from Ryan's crappy company representing him.
Eminecent or whatever they were called have gone from his bio
they did not last long they prob found out he is not in any kind of demand and no decent compny wants to use him

Reactions: 14
If Harvey is learning new skills at that college, I can't imagine KP giving praise to the staff or acknowledging them in interviews about H, because it has to be all about HER, the amazing mother of the year looking after a disabled son singlehandedly, god forbid someone else should get the credit.
I don’t think she wants Harvey to learn new skills, she wants him to stay has he is, because his more marketable this way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Them tits make her look built like a brick shithouse 🤣 they are absolutely ridiculous. Her knees look like they belong to someone 80yrs old too 😖
She has no curve in her waist even though she's not heavy the weight she's put on makes her look like a Russian shot putter, she looks ten times worse with those fake 90s bazookas, I thought she said ages ago she went down a size/sizes? Has she had them redone again somewhere along the way? She's stuck in the 2000s in her Jordan days I remember her saying she has no sensation in her nipples so what's the point if she has them that size for her partners? She looks ridiculous and it makes her look larger and don't get me started on what she's wearing! That skirt doesn't even go with that top, the colours and what's with her ankle socks? She's not in Grease! I'm surprised she didn't put her hair in pig tails 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Please have more surgery I need a good laugh ...silly mare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.