Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Good one Pom. Thank god you decided not to leave. You’re very clever and funny. πŸ‘πŸ™€πŸ˜‚πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ€£

Old picture before the latest picture and straw blonde wig. Jeez his grimacing face.

Thank you very much πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I admit I'm keeping myself sane by not getting too serious on them and mainly keep to reading the funny replies which make me laugh πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Love your picture, but my god she looks like someone's done taxidermy on her.
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Looooool taxidery Katie πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Pom! I really think we need to have some sort of wiki pics of all your best photos cos some of them are absolute belters!

That's very kind of you to say that πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ thank you πŸ’–πŸ’•β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

I've swapped the heads over looool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16460739117300.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Binfest

So in Sun KP says it was anxiety that made her drink drive

No I don’t trust the Sun how is the information coming out tv program/news report or will it be a court case?
I can't make that public as we have cases pending.

I can say with a smile we have found Carl Woods past πŸ‘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

DC16

VIP Member
I'm beginning to think that no one is going to expose her dreadful behaviour as they are scared she will try and do a CF. The Sun have washed their hands of her. (No, I am nothing to do with the Sun btw but got the info from someone in the know) I think the only person who can bring her down now is a judge.

Re Slapgate night. The Police know what happened, the ambulance/paramedics know, neighbours, her family and so many more. She is lying when she said the story 'someone' gave is false, she gave that account. It happened. (I'm saying allegedly, as I don't want to be sued) But he kicked her in the head, he punched her and tried to strangle her. It's an abusive relationship. I was sent the same 3 screenshots by 2 separate people yesterday, my head was blown especially when I was told there were worse messages after the attack. I was told she left the kids to run away, so it must of been bad. They both live in a dark and twisted world.
They have dragged those children in to their terrifying lies, I'm so angry and sad. She has put Carl before her children's MH. So seeing her (or SP) putting up more kids pictures yesterday is just another smokescreen.
Obviously Cole is not the one if she was asking if she should get back with KB. So WTF do they get out of this relationship? He knows she would leave him for an ex, he beats up (probably wasn't the first time either) the whole :poop: show is toxic. The pair of them think they are invincible.
Katie has no remorse or empathy, takes what she wants, yet is always playing the victim.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Aw @Pom Bear lovely to see you back. Are you feeling better? Xx
Thank you very much πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I had a bad day yesterday..I put it down to stress and hormones and I'm sorry how I was..I can't read too much on her at the moment as she really doing my head in lol but I be adding pics here and there for now every so often to stay in touch πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
I saw the lovely messages and pics which I was very flattered about..they were all so lovely esp the cute corgi fluffy bum pic xx.

An old pic for now..
Resizer_16341714126971.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

DC16

VIP Member
It’ll all definitely kick off soon, as yours truly is off on my hols Thursday. No plane trip, just a nice trip up north to the Lake District πŸ” Last time I was there she got drugged up and got in the car 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I don't read or post on this thread normally but just saw this title and had to post in awe of it's geniusness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Angelic37

VIP Member
Thank you very much πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I had a bad day yesterday..I put it down to stress and hormones and I'm sorry how I was..I can't read too much on her at the moment as she really doing my head in lol but I be adding pics here and there for now every so often to stay in touch πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
I saw the lovely messages and pics which I was very flattered about..they were all so lovely esp the cute corgi fluffy bum pic xx.

An old pic for now..View attachment 1092017
Just know that your time and skills are appreciated, it's not just the artistic talent of actually making the pics, they are actual comedy gold too, just brilliant. They keep the thread light hearted and break the tension regularly. They take up your valuable time to create, you always put your heart and soul into special requests, it's lovely ☺ hope you are feeling a bit better love x

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I've read the story in the sun where she talks about how much of a wrench it was when Harvey went to college - she needs to love and nuture 😱😱😱

Is this the same woman who went on holiday when Harvey had been in 'intensive care'??? Is this the same woman who's 4 other kids don't live with her??? Is this the same woman who regularly misses her kids first days at school cos she's on holiday/getting surgery??? Is this the same woman who didn't know you had to buy pens, pencils and notepads for school???.

Absolute nutjob.

And, as always, it's her kids I feel for 😒😒😒

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Ecosse

VIP Member
Whether or not @Binfest is correct in their predictions (and I hope they are), let's just look at the evidence of KP's situation.
Carl has not been pictured with any of the children (except Harvey) for many months.
Nor has Katie, apart from some brief shots with her wider family (supervision). They very plainly do not live with her - she doesn't appear to have a fixed abode for a start, and spends much time on the road, so how could she facilitate any of them getting to school, let alone anything else?
We are led to believe (from various sources, not least KP herself letting it slip) that Social Services are involved .
I know from my professional role that SS do NOT remove children from a parent lightly, or limit contact to supervised only, which indicates that there are very serious reasons behind all this.
I presume it is something along these lines that @Binfest (and others) are alluding to, and that some of it may come out in due course.
I don't know HOW Katie can sleep at night, to be honest. If she's not in a deep depression about this terrible state of affairs then she truly must have some sort of personality disorder, as has been suspected.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Hollytoot317

The first thing I do when I go on a long distance holiday is put my fannypack around my neck, head to the lav and take a gormless selfie. For the fans innit. Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Jackpumpkinhead

Sooooo.... I was looking at a few wiki type pages (for Cole), to amuse myself (and amused I was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.) Mainly by some of them claiming he was worth 5mil and that he was a very famous car dealer, reality star and entrepreneur 🀣🀣🀣.... Hahahaha....
But then, I came across something that I think is v interesting πŸ€”.
Remember that ex of Jodie Marsh? The husband who apparently did something really bad that she wouldn't reveal???
Wellllll... I found a pic of him and Cole together.... One with a caption saying "business partners" ???!
(don't know how old it is or if that's factual)... But, after looking up what happened between Jodie and said ex... This is what I found.
The last one is a quote from Jodie after their split.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 55