Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was making the assumption on what Jodie marsh’s ex might have been up to.
dont think jodie would say anything to katie, katie was a vicious witch to her, as someone had likened her to katie,so she saw jodie as a rival. sounds like those "men" are just a modern day jigloo, not happy with just gold digging off them, wants to have all of what they got, without marrying them.

Reactions: 14
Probably spend 7 weeks trying to prise out any tiny morsel of talent they thought he might have had and the final week getting rid of him
To be fair,it’s probably 50/50.
The agency realise (after the first week) that he is a cocky little talent vacuum, and Cole himself getting the rage because Hugo Boss haven’t got back to them.
“Wots ‘appening maaaaatttte”
We’ve got you a vape ad, and a potential scammer promotion.
“Sick, any other interest”
Yes,Barry from Essex wants you to put an aubergine up your arse,
“ I’m leaving, yous muppets don’t know a star when you see one maaaaatte”

My favourite promotion that he ever did was at the start of Skankywank.
It was to advertise cheapie lashes.
Cue serious ( yet sincere) manly face to camera:-
“ people often stop me in the street and ask me where Kate got her lashes........”
No...No they don’t , you fame hungry little cock womble.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Jamie Foxx had a disabled sister with downs syndrome. They seemed to have a very close bond. She appeared in one of his music videos, danced on stage with him at a concert, and was an ambassador for Special Olympics, and competed in Special Olympics. I didn't get the impression he ever exploited or patronised her though. She sadly passed, last year I think. She always looked so happy with him.
johnny vegas was at the special olympics one year, i dont know if he had family or knew anyone competeing, but he was so lovely and natural with the contestants. the camera crew didn't know he was there either and the comentator was as suprised as us watching at home. thats a true star, an unselfish person doing what he could to spread happiness and encouragement. not like "whats in it for me, me, me" skanky, old wonky tits and her tit for brains sidekick !

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hahahahhahahahahhaaaa! They didn’t do a very good job as she’s double this size she was in the photo of her in that awful pink getup 😂
Some funny comments on Daily Mail. He looks disgusted like he hates her. She’s a weird shape and her boobs are lopsided and odd. She can’t put her arms down properly because those massive tits are in the way, bursting out the sides. What a mess her body and face are.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG she looks like a Russian Shotputter. Those boobs are enormous. I think she has had another boob job in Belgium
Yes I said before I thought she’d had her boobs done again in Belgium. It looked like she had drains or some padding in her bra. Well they’ve done a terrible job. They’re swollen, lumpy and one much bigger. The scarring must look revolting.

Reactions: 17
Well I don't think much of creepy Carl's agent, deleted my comment asking if they were representing him in court, rude! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Some funny comments on Daily Mail. He looks disgusted like he hates her. She’s a weird shape and her boobs are lopsided and odd. She can’t put her arms down properly because those massive tits are in the way, bursting out the sides. What a mess her body and face are.
If you click on the pictures on the DM article(I know I'm sorry😂🤣🤢)there is a weird video montage of them both and has a male voice over...not sure if it's Carl? But the video is sad or would be if it wasnt KP as ever time she goes to kiss him he turns away or moves and kisses her forehead or cheek, he just doesn't want to touch her it seems(can't blame him with her new face)

Reactions: 20
Wouldn't it be amazing if woods has something to do with someone she owes money to and he's there to find out where all her money is kept.
On second thoughts he's not that bleeping clever 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has she ever actually been an inpatient in the priory ,like for more than a cpl days , she was supposed to have been in 4 weeks before. lockdown but i do not believe she could last that long.
She wasn't, she was spotted out shopping during the time she was supposedly an in patient. The thing that gets me is surely the court would have wanted a report from The Priory to say she had done what was required? So did they not do one or just lie? I know some people have asked why KP gets so much flak over her drunk driving compared to Ant ( or Dec, I never know which is which) but at least he actually did a proper stint in rehab, apologized for what he did and has kept out of trouble ever since. All things that KP never does.

Reactions: 22
Wouldn't it be amazing if woods has something to do with someone she owes money to and he's there to find out where all her money is kept.
On second thoughts he's not that bleeping clever 😒
He’s doing undercover. For HMRC!
It’s Vatman and Robber.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.