Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I knew. He learned Makaton quite a number of years ago now. He only uses it during interviews, he'd never do it at home
Did he mix with deaf people at his school?

Reactions: 5
This really makes my blood boil 😡

The stuff she's put those kids through is bleeping disgusting and yet she wants another to try to duck up?!?!?!
She doesn't want another child, she's hoping for another Harvey.
Hence the booze and drugs whilst supposedly being banged non-stop by 'der one'!
Imagine the never ending stories of how unlucky, why does it always happen to me?
And that's before the media feature her every bleeping day 'Cos she's such a wonderful muvva.
I should think by the end of the year she'll be made a Saint.
Move over Mother Theresa, here a real miracle worker.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like he's taking his old, wrinkled .... very confused .... granny for a walk ( cant stop laughing at her old man Steptoe body/knees .... dont even get me started on those dodgy misshapen tits 🥴 ) 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ .... so ... this trip consists of them walking around the hotel grounds/car parks ... while the backgrid pap takes pointless pics of the two thick planks 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ..... thus using the old COVID excuse, they are there for ` work purposes `..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
At my sons special school the staff use Makaton all the time, so all the kids pick it up, even those that don’t really need it. The teachers are so used to doing it they even do it while talking to parents who don’t know it. I didn’t know any, but have picked up bits. So I guess Harvey might have picked it up that way.

My son is so gentle, he’s only recently started swearing at 19. Mainly because he was obsessed with Friday Night Dinner so picked it up from there. 😂 He knows he can’t swear out of the house though (plus he Hates being told off, he has a meltdown if I ever have to, and it can be caused by saying Something as simple as “don’t do that“ It means he’s always on his best behaviour for every one due to his fear - and also makes him vulnerablE as he wants to please anyone and everyone) I can’t imagine winding him up to the point of meltdown. poor Harvey. 🙁
Let me guess “tit on it”?
He has good taste in TV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if EA as a doctor, has had to inform SS etc about some mistreatment of the children( thankfully non sexual as @Binfest says, but still yuk) and that's unearthed some secrets/ unsavoury behaviour about Cole. That's my guess, hope it's damning and damaging to him.
i know that you can check on a partners history via the police (if there is something in their past that you should be aware of). i think its called claires law and is for dv.

Reactions: 15
I wish I knew. He learned Makaton quite a number of years ago now. He only uses it during interviews, he'd never do it at home
it was said that his school used Makaton but he didn't use it at home because KP never bothered to learn it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
What a fantastic, insightful post. Thank you, I've always said she doesn't act at all natural around him, it's as if she doesn't know what to do or how to treat him which shows how little she has had to do with his upbringing. It's parents like you that should have the full backing of funding for his gym sessions and nature trails, I hope he continues to grow into a happy, healthy young man and I wish you both the best in the future x
The fact she keeps mentioning frogs all the time in relation to H makes me think she has no understanding of his personality or interest in his development, and has tried to distill him into one thing to try and make him cute and marketable.

Shocking that she never bothered learning or even taking an interest in him learning Makaton, says a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 23
At my sons special school they regularly take the pupils shopping in the local Sainsbury’s. They usually plan a meal then go and buy the ingredients and they’ll encourage the pupils to pay either with money or a card. I think that’s very common practice in special schools with secondary age pupils and is part of the OCR ‘Life and Living’ qualification and syllabus that many SEN sixth forms follow.
I’d be very surprised if they don’t do something similar at Harvey’s college, so I’ve no idea what she’s blathering on about.

Reactions: 24
At my sons special school they regularly take the pupils shopping in the local Sainsbury’s. They usually plan a meal then go and buy the ingredients and they’ll encourage the pupils to pay either with money or a card. I think that’s very common practice in special schools with secondary age pupils and is part of the OCR ‘Life and Living’ qualification and syllabus that many SEN sixth forms follow.
I’d be very surprised if they don’t do something similar at Harvey’s college, so I’ve no idea what she’s blathering on about.
If Harvey is learning new skills at that college, I can't imagine KP giving praise to the staff or acknowledging them in interviews about H, because it has to be all about HER, the amazing mother of the year looking after a disabled son singlehandedly, god forbid someone else should get the credit.

Reactions: 20
I am not saying this, I'm just showing the earlier threads shown this morning & asking could it be to do with association, that CRAWL is mates with the drug dealer that was released from prison & Jodie Marsh's ex partner.
I totally understand what you’re saying but that information is old. It was on these threads at the time. Same story, same pics so why would it suddenly have any significance now? We’ve known for ages that he associated with this dealer.
Do you think there’s something new about to come out?
Something that may only be being sort of hinted at?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.