Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally understand what you’re saying but that information is old. It was on these threads at the time. Same story, same pics so why would it suddenly have any significance now? We’ve known for ages that he associated with this dealer.
Do you think there’s something new about to come out?
Something that may only be being sort of hinted at?
I posted that and apologise if any confusion has been caused. I was simply speculating that it may be what Binfest may be hinting at. Pure speculation, I have no ties to her or him and simply wondered if Cole's connections were what Binfest was indicating. Sorry!

Reactions: 11
I believe that @PTMe is genuine, but not Binfest. I looked back through their previous posts and can't see anything they're predicted coming true. I think it's just someone stirring the proverbial and getting a kick out of people reacting and guessing. The picture they posted last night of KP, Princess and Junior at an airport showed nothing of value to read into, just a family at an airport. They said they'd have info after the bankruptcy hearing and that never happend (they'll probably use the excuse that the BH was postponed).They dangled a carrot about Alex Belfield and Alex Reid too which made no sense.

I do think Claire Powell is likely on these forums, she may not post regularly but probably has an account and monitors the goss.

Reactions: 35
So now it's playing the suicide card, and by the looks of things, blaming her crappy behaviour on her disabled Son.
What a new low...
But then again, I suppose if it uses it last Card now, to try and gather sympathy for her own actions, when it ducks up again, which it will soon.... it has no more cards to play and then even the super Fans will have had enough
She is proposing setting the media stage for her mental elf documentary. She has such a darn nerve as she is fully aware of creating her own drama and stress! As Jim Royle would say: mental health my a&£se!

Reactions: 20
I believe that @PTMe is genuine, but not Binfest. I looked back through their previous posts and can't see anything they're predicted coming true. I think it's just someone stirring the proverbial and getting a kick out of people reacting and guessing. The picture they posted last night of KP, Princess and Junior at an airport showed nothing of value to read into, just a family at an airport. They said they'd have info after the bankruptcy hearing and that never happend (they'll probably use the excuse that the BH was postponed).They dangled a carrot about Alex Belfield and Alex Reid too which made no sense.

I do think Claire Powell is likely on these forums, she may not post regularly but probably has an account and monitors the goss.
100%. Binfest has a 0% hit rate, I don’t know why people entertain them. They definitely get a sad buzz out of being treated like a person in the know.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Taken by Backgrid of course...

There really is something about him that scares me. Brings back memories of the ‘evil eyes’ of my ex when angry. Any dv/ da person will know what I mean by that. I don’t think I will ever forget that. I just see his eyes as being the same when angry and it’s not nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I posted that and apologise if any confusion has been caused. I was simply speculating that it may be what Binfest may be hinting at. Pure speculation, I have no ties to her or him and simply wondered if Cole's connections were what Binfest was indicating. Sorry!
I jumped on it too, I’m keeping my big stupid mouth shut from now on. I need to learn to filter my thoughts. Your post was fine, not everyone has been here all the time (me included). Those that have, take my hat off to.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I jumped on it too, I’m keeping my big stupid mouth shut from now on. I need to learn to filter my thoughts. Your post was fine, not everyone has been here all the time (me included). Those that have, take my hat off to.
Thank you. Lessons learnt and all that, I shall no longer speculate following FestBin posts. Thank you Holly ;) 😘

• Heart
Thank you. Lessons learnt and all that, I shall no longer speculate following FestBin posts. Thank you Holly ;) 😘
Well we have the OG’s/the long timers to keep us straight 😘. They’re an encyclopaedia of all things skank. As many have said - the festival of the bins is a damp squib 🙈 it’s fun to guess tho x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yup, all this surgery is a huge success......said nobody EVER (well maybe Jessica Alves) 🥴

Genuine question, is her face actually that wonky now or is it bad Photoshop? I know her nose & mouth have been in different continents for a while. Is her nose collapsing? Is 1 eye higher than the other?
Bloody hell, image it in all its 'natural' glory 😳
I think we can safely say she hasn't got a MUA with her 🤣
Will she & creepy Crawl have paid for backgrid to go with them?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Totally agree about Binfest.
2020 they said their journo mate was working on a big story-still waiting.
Last nights airport picture,jnrs face was just peed off because his mother was acting like a twit,princess was fine in the rest of the pics.
Trying to bring Emily into it.
And all its other riddle my diddles
If you read all the posts which you can google it trips itself up, one minute its a man then a woman, who knows a journo then doesn't but knows people who have journo friends.
Shitfest id say
Sorry but not sorry xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
'just going to bend down and see if any of my morals are under this chaise lounge... Nope! Not under here, guess I'll have to keep looking.....' 😂
I swear this is false advertising 🤣 She looks absolutely nothing like that in real life!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.