Katie Price #133 The Curious Case Of The Flowery Growler, her desperate life is such a Howler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha I'm your fat pal, the Pillsbury doughboy. I can't pull off stuff like that either. I'm only a size 12 but that tit is not flattering to anyone!
I’m a 12 and 5’9 so I basically look like a padded out door in those things. But I’ve got shape beneath the puffa so neerrrr, KP!
Bloody hell I’m off to bed before I think Startled Egg surgery is a good idea too!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m a 12 and 5’9 so I basically look like a padded out door in those things. But I’ve got shape beneath the puffa so neerrrr, KP!
Bloody hell I’m off to bed before I think Startled Egg surgery is a good idea too!
Nooooo....no surgery, you're gorgeous as you are!

Think i'll get myself to bed too. I've bored you all enough for one day. :D Night, Krusties. x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi Katie, been snooping on here again? Still can't spell devastated though 😂😂🖕🖕

View attachment 1087439
What a crock of tit. She doesn’t even care about her own kids, how on earth has she got any empathy or understanding of the people in Ukraine and their plight! Typical jumping on the bandwagon of flaky celebs who don’t give a tit, but just want to make themselves look good. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Aww bless, I haven't ignored anyone. We are all entitled to our opinions. I'm having a boozy night as it's 2 years since my beloved Dad died (court summons issued now for anyone has read earlier comments) I'm celebrating his life tonight so apologies for any incoherent posts later. I never swear on here but ...Katie Price is a bleep! :ROFLMAO:
Love ya, Foxtotty xx

Reactions: 8
Post by the clothes company. Yuck.
I'm surprised KP's aren't KW, after all she had those suitcases personalized with Katie Woods ages ago! And my son-in-law's sister runs a company that does personalized clothing, except hers is for babies and toddlers! She has done some for my grandson, whose initials are BS which is a little unfortunate!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lips, nose, mouth.....in completely different continents now 🥴 how does that even happen? Is it a mix of bodged surgery, too much plumping up of the lips & powder sniffing? 🤷
Her Philtrum looks almost horizontal now at 90 degrees to her face

Reactions: 4
You are my soul sister Mrs Pig. I met them backstage in Ipswich. I’m a member on a fan page of a well known social media site. Maybe you are too? You made me laugh. Can’t get the image of Ed Sheeran onstage in his underpants 😂
Yes Indeed, soul sisters! I also met them backstage in Ipswich. We were probably both at the same concert! Ipswich Gaumont was the first place I ever saw them, plus loads of others over the years such as Mud, Showaddywaddy etc. In fact NS were the first concert I ever went to, think I was 13 at the time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well shoot me down in flames everyone. Willow, why TF would you you spend so much time with with a POS like KP? And same for you PTMe? Doesn't make sense!
The power of celebrity! I’d be the same if Chris Hemsworth asked me to sort out his Debop. I’d do it for free, and any of the other Chris’s or Tom’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are they though? It's like some weird a-sexual/brother and sister type set up. I bet it's all some con.
I’m like a broken record on this, I’m convinced it’s mainly become a business relationship, and she requires him as a chauffeur, errand-boy, maybe a finance thing etc. He is using her for his blue tick fame, which is something he’s wanted for years.

Don’t know if it started out like this, but that’s what is now and has been for sometime. The bloke shows little if any love emotion towards her, in fact it’s more animosity sometimes, no way is he in love with her. Skanky may actually believe she loves him, as I do think she has a warped sense of love, basically she just needs a ‘man’, by her side, she can’t function as a single woman. So Wanky fit’s the bill, younger, she thinks he’s gorgeous, he’s the ‘one’.

I do wonder how much longer it will drag on, to me his court case is interesting. Not the case itself, but have a feeling The Scum are waiting to unleash the truth about them after her bruise statement. They ain’t been quiet for no reason. I think they may well release what they know about the whole sorry saga about then. It won’t look good for the happy couple, so roll on March 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes Indeed, soul sisters! I also met them backstage in Ipswich. We were probably both at the same concert! Ipswich Gaumont was the first place I ever saw them, plus loads of others over the years such as Mud, Showaddywaddy etc. In fact NS were the first concert I ever went to, think I was 13 at the time.
I was 13 too! It was the first time I saw them too. I went with my friend Julie. She was car sick due to my dad’s manic driving. She was sick all over her white lacy tights. It took us a while to clean her up in the ladies. Didn’t spoil our evening though. Still have the yellow fan club badge. We didn’t look forward to the crazy journey home though. My dad’s driving was nearly as bad as Skanky. 🌼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Total stalker alert but I went on a bit of a wander through coles old insta pics and whoa the pair have them have gone down hill soo fast in the last two years haven't they?? He used to be quite built and obviously into the gym and everything and now he's very erm soft looking 😬

I. Very certain that her sutures around her hair line aren't healing as planned and that's why the no photos recently/wiglace pulled down over them. It's quite shocking that anyone would think it was a good idea to cover fresh wounds in make up and wig glue etc, hell of a nasty place to get an infection.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I feel like I’m a bit disappointed in crawl tonight. Been far too quiet from them today. V boring.

Reactions: 8
I've got a shiny puffer and another one that's a dramatic colour... I love them.. went on the fair with the grandkids with them recently... felt like a bloody teenager haha.. no surgery for me just dress yourself young n have a laugh.. @@🤣😇😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So KP and SIster must have gone and got samples of priceywoods new clothing range (who would want to buy it ) well they must be hoping to sell loads to pay bills

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Total stalker alert but I went on a bit of a wander through coles old insta pics and whoa the pair have them have gone down hill soo fast in the last two years haven't they?? He used to be quite built and obviously into the gym and everything and now he's very erm soft looking 😬

I. Very certain that her sutures around her hair line aren't healing as planned and that's why the no photos recently/wiglace pulled down over them. It's quite shocking that anyone would think it was a good idea to cover fresh wounds in make up and wig glue etc, hell of a nasty place to get an infection.
That's exactly what she did last time when she had a full face-lift and got infection with oozing at the side of her ears.. She has no idea how to clean or look after her own body let alone her house. One day she will get blood poisoning or some other infection because she is nasty in her hygiene with everything.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.