Katie Price #133 The Curious Case Of The Flowery Growler, her desperate life is such a Howler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s alive then 😏 the underbite lives on! Showing off his personalised new chav-suit. Why anyone would gift these two fuckers is beyond me. What a way to end your own business 🤢 Why does Pwicey Pig have to shout in the background of all his vids? Irks me. 🗣 Av GaWt It ToOo!! Lucky you pig face.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You are my soul sister Mrs Pig. I met them backstage in Ipswich. I’m a member on a fan page of a well known social media site. Maybe you are too? You made me laugh. Can’t get the image of Ed Sheeran onstage in his underpants 😂
Ohhh, Gaumont (Regent) or the Corn Exchange ???? Suffolker born and bred!!! Seen many bands there through the ages......

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes Indeed, soul sisters! I also met them backstage in Ipswich. We were probably both at the same concert! Ipswich Gaumont was the first place I ever saw them, plus loads of others over the years such as Mud, Showaddywaddy etc. In fact NS were the first concert I ever went to, think I was 13 at the time.
Was there myself, remember Mud, my friend cried all of the way through.
Adam and the Ants first album tour anyone???

OK so I have been thinking about the whole KP and LK interview a lot over the past couple days - mainly in disbelief.
Full disclosure - I didn’t watch it - just saw the bit where Katie said ‘things keep happening to me’ and laughed - like it was all some big joke.
Any credible journalist/interviewer in their right mind would actually jump on this as the point to pull her up and say ‘well, actually Katie nobody made you get in to a car and drug drive’ or lie about DV, or blah blah all the other things we go on about on here all the time.
Katie doesn’t even seem to have an agent but even so LK looked too scared to say anything to her that might set her off - she was pussy footing around her like all of the other people she is interviewed by.
They are all protecting themselves - to what extent I don’t know - but they all have a lot to lose and they all know that KP has no morals or boundaries and would never go down without a fight.

Piers Morgan’s silence speaks volumes imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It wasn't his face she was interested in though was it!
The only footballer she could ensnare in her trap. No one else gave the slapper the time of day for a reason 👀 Probably had high hopes of being a WAG as that was all the rage back then.

Reactions: 18
OK so I have been thinking about the whole KP and LK interview a lot over the past couple days - mainly in disbelief.
Full disclosure - I didn’t watch it - just saw the bit where Katie said ‘things keep happening to me’ and laughed - like it was all some big joke.
Any credible journalist/interviewer in their right mind would actually jump on this as the point to pull her up and say ‘well, actually Katie nobody made you get in to a car and drug drive’ or lie about DV, or blah blah all the other things we go on about on here all the time.
Katie doesn’t even seem to have an agent but even so LK looked too scared to say anything to her that might set her off - she was pussy footing around her like all of the other people she is interviewed by.
They are all protecting themselves - to what extent I don’t know - but they all have a lot to lose and they all know that KP has no morals or boundaries and would never go down without a fight.

Piers Morgan’s silence speaks volumes imo.
I agree. I reckon she has lots of tit on PM.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
True to my word, a few days ago, I have not searched its name or given it a click. I’ll do the odd post in here but I won’t watch, search or view anything related to it.

Reactions: 20
He’s alive then 😏 the underbite lives on! Showing off his personalised new chav-suit. Why anyone would gift these two fuckers is beyond me. What a way to end your own business 🤢 Why does Pwicey Pig have to shout in the background of all his vids? Irks me. 🗣 Av GaWt It ToOo!! Lucky you pig face.
I think she does it to prove she’s there without showing her face - what’s left of it.
What a gormless existence to have - unwrapping chavvy tracksuits on Instagram and uploading bizarre pics to OF - his mother must cry herself to sleep at night.

My name is Carl Woods.

I use the disabled and vulnerable for financial gain.

My parents are so proud of me.
SPOT ON!

Reactions: 18
Ohhh, Gaumont (Regent) or the Corn Exchange ???? Suffolker born and bred!!! Seen many bands there through the ages......
Gaumont Regent. Suffolk girl here too! Had my first ever proper kiss outside The Gaumont! Seen loads of bands there 🎵🎸🎵

• Heart
Gaumont Regent. Suffolk girl here too! Had my first ever proper kiss outside The Gaumont! Seen loads of bands there 🎵🎸🎵
We used to go up to Norwich to the UEA in 1980/81 saw The Cure and Echo and the Bunnymen more times than i can remember.

Reactions: 6
I agree. I reckon she has lots of tit on PM.
Sorry I just don’t see it myself, people with intelligence have got tit on the PM and it’s made no difference to his position, he even lied to the Queen and nothing happened. I don’t for one minute think KP has anything on Boris that would make him waste his time protecting her, she’s really not important in the scheme of things as much as she might think she is. As I’ve said before I think she’s just been very lucky to get away with all she has because she‘s lied and perhaps because of Harvey. I think her luck where the law is concerned will run out.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.