Katie Price #133 The Curious Case Of The Flowery Growler, her desperate life is such a Howler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised the police would allow her to do a story, especially with the allegations being for domestic assault and coercive control.
There's no law against it at that stage, so they wouldn't have been able to stop her. If it went to court then she would be accountable if she talked about it.

I think this is how she gets away with so much, she just pushes and stretches every law and boundary to the max. She also doesn't seem to feel any shame or empathy which most people would... and be mortified by their behaviour. So she just ignores every rule and punishment handed to her. At some stage this is not going to work anymore.

Reactions: 24
Well you can see from pictures that are posted (even recently) that her teeth were NOT knocked out. Even pictures when she 1st started page 3, they were her own teeth. Compulsive liar. My friend is a dentist & he said the people who have the teeth filed down to points for beauty procedures, damage the teeth excessively and eventually they rot and have to be removed. In this case, she will end up with false teeth, which she will have to soak in a glass next to her bed:ROFLMAO:Alternatively, a very expensive & painful procedure is to have screw in teeth, but they won't do that for all teeth, only the odd one or 2. Saying that, she would find some charlatan abroad who would probably do the whole lot.
Those awful teeth of hers and Cole’s!

I don’t get people who have veneers put on perfectly healthy teeth - my two front teeth have veneers because I broke about a third of both teeth falling off a climbing frame aged eight! I’ve had them built up plus veneers covering for over thirty years now, and when the veneers fall off (as they do after about ten years) the actual tooth underneath looks horrific, all brown and disgusting! I wouldn’t put a veneer on an otherwise healthy tooth, it just makes no sense…..

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.