Katie Price #133 The Curious Case Of The Flowery Growler, her desperate life is such a Howler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a stripper, one of Londons best for at least 12 years. It is really good money and a tremendous university of life but by no means easy. It's also a short working life like models, jockeys etc. The most important thing is to prepare for a plan B after, as it sure goes quickly. I now have a dog walking business, others I danced with are property buy to let owners, actresses, restaurant owners and my bestie is a barrister!
Someone I know, worked in Spearmint Rhino in London for quite a few years. She managed to buy her own beautiful flat outright and a lovely car and holidays. She now owns half of a riding stables with another friend. She has savings, a great partner and a lovely daughter. She used the money she made, wisely.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why not using her own brand stuff?
Even she knows its tit

I’ve just got in and missed a few pages of catching up. I just saw this and if you zoom in to the hairline, next to where there’s a bit sticking up in the middle front, each side under the hair it looks like open wounds and holes! WTF has she had done, brain surgery ?
View attachment 1087909It showed up better on my phone.
It's awful but for obvious reasons cant be brain surgery haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think that the coffee picture is from today at all... I think it's all old pictures/videos used today as more deflection. As is the Harvey text!

Someone must know where Skank and Crawl are?!

I wonder if they've gone on that long awaited Maldives trip?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If Harvey’s mother was not KP, or someone as vile as KP who uses her children as pawns it’s likely DY would be in Harvey’s life more. There are at least two sides to every story and none of us know the real truth only what KP wants us to know. I didn’t even realise DY had been visiting Harvey in his school, or is still in contact with AFP. I agree it’s not ideal if he just pays for Harvey but that’s more than a lot of men do for their children.
That's an interesting interview, I've never seen that before. Truth is I've never heard Dwight speak before. He comes across as a very polite nice young man, what on earth was he doing with KP in the first place? Interesting too that he says he thinks KP makes out H is far more disabled than he really is. He says that H runs around and can walk fine, yet in that video they showed KP has him in a wheelchair! ( and stuffing his face with something as usual). DY was right when he said they weren't in a stable relationship and shouldn't have had a child, but time and time again these young men don't take the simple precaution of wearing a condom! Clearly he has been far more involved in H's life than KP makes out, and also tried to be more involved too. We all know what a total witch she is to her exes so I totally see her using H to punish D.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
KP was also wearing the same jumper on Wednesday..
Great Spot!!
This is also the same filter "bad cats" as she has used in today's story. So I don't think anything posted today is actually from today.

Reactions: 18
I don't think that the coffee picture is from today at all... I think it's all old pictures/videos used today as more deflection. As is the Harvey text!

Someone must know where Skank and Crawl are?!

I wonder if they've gone on that long awaited Maldives trip?!
I agree these are old pictures and the Bunny one cannot be today as she is coming back from Mexico so what is going on - think they may have gone away - or they are at the police station

Reactions: 20
I’ve just got in and missed a few pages of catching up. I just saw this and if you zoom in to the hairline, next to where there’s a bit sticking up in the middle front, each side under the hair it looks like open wounds and holes! WTF has she had done, brain surgery ?
View attachment 1087909It showed up better on my phone.
It shows up even better n Mirror site…OMG🤮🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was in The New Seekers fan club. Cried when Peter left. The girls looked great in their maxi dresses. Eve was a bra fitter in Debenhams. I agree about the overexposure of flesh now. I am old too in my defence. I have been a mind though and I’m certainly not prudish.
I know, it was devastating when Peter left wasn't it? Although Peter Oliver who replaced him was rather gorgeous too! Marty was my fave though. I had their pictures all over my bedroom walls, saw them live many times and got to meet them several times too. I was in the fan club too! Did you go to the fan club convention at Ally Pally? I went, I was about 14 I think. Great fun. I was at their final concert too. I'm not a prude, girls can easily dress sexy without having everything on display. There's plenty of cute short dresses etc out there without having to have everything hanging out. I just object to girls basically going on stage in their underwear like they do these days. After all it's not as though Ed Sheeran does concerts in his underpants is it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
KP was also wearing the same jumper on Wednesday..
So is this more ‘smoke & mirror’ deflection & the pictures are a couple of days old? If so, somethings going on! Arrested, on holiday, they’ve split 😂😂🤣Stranger it’s gone very quiet.

Reactions: 19
I agree these are old pictures and the Bunny one cannot be today as she is coming back from Mexico so what is going on - think they may have gone away - or they are at the police station
I don't think the police station as it's been longer than 24hrs, which is the maximum you can hold someone with an extension. Plus I think the papers would have picked up on this.

God knows, but someone must know though?
@Binfest
@DC16
@thetrooth

Reactions: 10
Don't think they are on holiday ... Something is happening ... Carol hasn't posted anything on Instasham for days ... Or on OF unless it's private posts and KP didn't look or sound happy on Lorraine ... I reckon they are on the verge of splitting ... My money is on he wants out, she is begging him to stay

Reactions: 13
Ooh he’s just posted on his insta… he’s got personalised clothes 🤷🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️
She’s in the background shrieking that she’s got some as well

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
god who walks about with their initals on them reminds meo f the toddler clothes little paul use to wear on sam fairs show

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.