Katie Price #133 The Curious Case Of The Flowery Growler, her desperate life is such a Howler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Winepig for the new title - small edit to fit!!

ETA to add link to old thread.

Fingers crossed I've done it better this time!!
I know @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy will be rooting for me 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Recap:

It's been on Lorraine moaning again.
Poor Me, it all happens to me but it's not my fault.
I'm happy, Cole is the one, IVF and Mum is dying.

We still hope the Karma Bus is coming,
The Sun has been very Q, Cole has been very Q 🤔

Katie has been flogging crap, bath bombs, OF and flowery growlers !!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Winepig you are coming up with some great threads, thanks also to Noggin for getting the thread up and running.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Thank you lovely ! 😀

The edit is perfect , I suspected it might be too long as it was .

I wish I understood the new thread instructions ; I’m too scared to try doing it myself 🙄

• Heart

Well done Noggin @265 will be so proud. Great title too @Winepig

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Carried over from last thread as it got locked while I was posting...oops!!

Please tell me I haven't just read that Skanky is doing IVF at the moment? 😡😡😡 Where is she getting the sodding money for this ..her poor creditors
She went to say we are going but corrected herself and said we are doing . So think its another lie

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Please tell me I haven't just read that Skanky is doing IVF at the moment? 😡😡😡 Where is she getting the sodding money for this ..her poor creditors
I asked about ivf payments a few threads ago.Some more knowledgeable tattlers were able to say it was as much cheaper in Europe than the uk.

• Angry
Reactions: 19

hahaha I'm so proud of you, babe. 🥳 ❤

She went to say we are going but corrected herself and said we are doing . So think its another lie
I think it was @PTMe that said she was already told long ago by fertility docs that she had less than a 1% chance? It's all more BS. Plus, he doesn't want kids. There's not a paternal bone in that guys body.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm lagging behind the threads so if this has already been discussed I'm sorry.
Did anyone else see KP IG story from yesterday I believe it was, of her accusing some company of not paying Harvey and robbing him.... a disabled kid of thousands of pounds, wish I had screen shot it

• Angry
  • Wow

She went to say we are going but corrected herself and said we are doing . So think its an
I asked about ivf payments a few threads ago.Some more knowledgeable tattlers were able to say it was as much cheaper in Europe than the uk.
I honestly think KP's life is too chaotic to cope with IVF . My niece has been going through it for 3 yrs. Had started it then pandemic hit and was called off. 9 mths later started again and its a hard slog of daily injections , testing etc , didn't take , waited a bit then had last try on NHS , and now 15 weeks pregnant. She's 36 , they have no kids and had 2 chances , if it had failed would have had to pay for anymore. KP would not be given NHS as too old and 5 kids . My youngest brother and wife did it 23 yrs ago, 3 attempts , no luck and ended up adopting 2 little sisters , I can tell you that process is so hard too and KP would never be approved. If she tried abroad , she still needs go through UK process too.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm lagging behind the threads so if this has already been discussed I'm sorry.
Did anyone else see KP IG story from yesterday I believe it was, of her accusing some company of not paying Harvey and robbing him.... a disabled kid of thousands of pounds, wish I had screen shot it
Lucky 7 Talent - owe “Harvey” money for promotional work. When I say promotional I mean exploitation of a vulnerable adult to sell tat from China. Jay Austin (who runs L7) is a convicted criminal who remortgaged his grandparents house without their knowledge and also passing around fake notes. He’s a scum bag - well suited to her although how she has the nerve to complain about anyone owing her money is beyond me! I reckon she has been siphoning away at Harvey’s trust fund for years.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Looks like the transition is complete .... she now resembles the late Pete Burns .... I could only watch a few mins with the sound turned down ... those permanent Groucho Marks eyebrows on her forehead, shinny, greasy plastic skin, those teeffsss, that mouth, those revolting witch warts, and that ill fitting syrup .... was laughing all the way through 🤭🤭 ... I dont usually watch this old fake lil banshee lorraine, but wanted to see what everyone was talking about ... pwwwicccceee is now firmly a one woman ... circus freakshow🤡🤡 ... Id imagine the surgeon was pissing his pants while operating on her, because lets be honest ... WTF has he done to her boat race????? ( this must be some kind of joke or revenge ) ... no one in their right mind would pay to look like this🤦‍♀️ .... I cant wait for the next round of surgery, it can only go downhill from here on, she went too far four faces ago! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ... I only watched to see her appearance, she didn't disappoint 🥴🥴 .... I couldn't give a flying duck, what she was rambling on about, Id imagine the usual LYING repetitive tit 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... I'm thoroughly enjoying her decline/downfall ... those who think she gets away with everything, and are angry, dont be ... 👉 just look at her face, body ( like a butch overweight bloke ) her manner, everything about her is clapped out, sad ... her whole life is one big bleeping mess, no access to her four children, shacked up with someone that's more vile than she is, if that's possible, in a shitload of debt, most of the UK despise her, and A LOT more to come if the scum go for her, and Pete and Keiron both gun for her legally ... THAT is her punishment👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

She"ll probably try and get it for free by filming for the bbc it or something, promos and adverts on insta. She only wants a baby for a magazine deal! Then it will be shoved into the nannys arms. Try looking after the FIVE kids youve got already!
Some people spend years and life savings trying to have even one child through ivf. Its a very emotional and intimate journey. For her it just seems like its something to do so the papers can report on it. She really is a self centred, ignorant C*NT!!!

Reactions: 30
I know she was caked in make-up on the Lorraine interview. No filters too, but I think her new face is really chubby and fat looking !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It is much cheaper, from personal experience less than half the cost here, especially if you need donor eggs, which at her age is very likely.

I know there are a couple of people here who have dealings with child protection, am I right to think that as she's had 4 taken off her any future babies would be on a Child in Need plan from birth?

Reactions: 30
Lucky 7 Talent - owe “Harvey” money for promotional work. When I say promotional I mean exploitation of a vulnerable adult to sell tat from China. Jay Austin (who runs L7) is a convicted criminal who remortgaged his grandparents house without their knowledge and also passing around fake notes. He’s a scum bag - well suited to her although how she has the nerve to complain about anyone owing her money is beyond me! I reckon she has been siphoning away at Harvey’s trust fund for years.
Pretty sure it’s not going to £1000’s like KP thinks, he had his photo taken a few times with bags of sweets. James Austin invited himself along to this train trip, not sure it was anything to do with Lucky7.
KP originally allowed him to ‘work’ then changed her mind. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Looks like the transition is complete .... she now resembles the late Pete Burns .... I could only watch a few mins with the sound turned down ... those permanent Groucho Marks eyebrows on her forehead, shinny, greasy plastic skin, those teeffsss, that mouth, those revolting witch warts, and that ill fitting syrup .... was laughing all the way through 🤭🤭 ... I dont usually watch this old fake lil banshee lorraine, but wanted to see what everyone was talking about ... pwwwicccceee is now firmly a one woman ... circus freakshow🤡🤡 ... Id imagine the surgeon was pissing his pants while operating on her, because lets be honest ... WTF has he done to her boat race????? ( this must be some kind of joke or revenge ) ... no one in their right mind would pay to look like this🤦‍♀️ .... I cant wait for the next round of surgery, it can only go downhill from here on, she went too far four faces ago! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ... I only watched to see her appearance, she didn't disappoint 🥴🥴 .... I couldn't give a flying duck, what she was rambling on about, Id imagine the usual LYING repetitive tit 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... I'm thoroughly enjoying her decline/downfall ... those who think she gets away with everything, and are angry, dont be ... 👉 just look at her face, body ( lie a butch overweight bloke ) her manner, everything about her is clapped out, sad ... her whole life is one big bleeping mess, no access to her four children, shacked up with someone that's more vile than she is, if that's possible, in a shitload of debt, most of the UK despise her, and A LOT more to come if the scum go for her, and Pete and Keiron both gun for her legally ... THAT is her punishment👌
🤔 KP reminds me of this scene (the first part of it) from ‘Death becomes her’ 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.