Katie Price #133 The Curious Case Of The Flowery Growler, her desperate life is such a Howler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well shoot me down in flames everyone. Willow, why TF would you you spend so much time with with a POS like KP? And same for you PTMe? Doesn't make sense!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well shoot me down in flames everyone. Willow, why TF would you you spend so much time with with a POS like KP? And same for you PTMe? Doesn't make sense!
I think sometimes people show their true colours eventually. We’ve all learnt that in life with people we thought were friends and they’ve turned out to be the exact opposite, I’m sure x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't think that the coffee picture is from today at all... I think it's all old pictures/videos used today as more deflection. As is the Harvey text!

Someone must know where Skank and Crawl are?!

I wonder if they've gone on that long awaited Maldives trip?!
If that photo posted on Twitter saying Skanky was in a makeup shop, was indeed taken today, which appears it was, I’ve checked out that persons timeline….they were in Haslemere an hour before they posted that photo. Looks like that’s where she was today….thought that shop looks very Space NK…looked it up, they have one in Haslemere 👍🏼😁

Reactions: 15
CW hasn’t updated his Instagram for ages. Most odd & unlike him. I wonder why?
KP has wheeled HP out again on hers, and some nonsense about drinking a cup of coffee (riveting. How the long winter evenings must fly by with these two)
Anyway, fingers crossed 🤞 it all kicks off tonight. It’s my birthday! Woo hoo, I LOVE IT!
Happy birthday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know, it was devastating when Peter left wasn't it? Although Peter Oliver who replaced him was rather gorgeous too! Marty was my fave though. I had their pictures all over my bedroom walls, saw them live many times and got to meet them several times too. I was in the fan club too! Did you go to the fan club convention at Ally Pally? I went, I was about 14 I think. Great fun. I was at their final concert too. I'm not a prude, girls can easily dress sexy without having everything on display. There's plenty of cute short dresses etc out there without having to have everything hanging out. I just object to girls basically going on stage in their underwear like they do these days. After all it's not as though Ed Sheeran does concerts in his underpants is it?
You are my soul sister Mrs Pig. I met them backstage in Ipswich. I’m a member on a fan page of a well known social media site. Maybe you are too? You made me laugh. Can’t get the image of Ed Sheeran onstage in his underpants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s weird isn’t It??!!
I feel the same way.If he biffed me I’d not be doing sexy photos with him, Id be ripping his lad off and throwing it to Blade.
On the other hand, if she had accused me of a heinous crime, I’d be going total Perry Mason and selling all the dirt to the papers.

Reactions: 11
I think sometimes people show their true colours eventually. We’ve all learnt that in life with people we thought were friends and they’ve turned out to be the exact opposite, I’m sure x
Absolutely. I had a friend from when we were babies...she was like a little sister, but my god was she a taker...a total emotional and financial vampire. She is still the same, from what I gather, but she some other idiots problem now after myself and another friend cut her out like an old tumour! It's sad, she was one of my bridesmaids' but, in hindsight, I should have chucked her sooner. Some folk are just toxic and will never change.

I didn't know you were friends with KP, willow? How did I miss that. It's not like I don't spend enough time here. 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she got false contact lens in her eye's? Something looks very strange with them & the rest of her face. She's really bug gered up this time.
Another thing I noticed that her bottom eyelids have been pulled up so they only just clear her pupils, will she have sight issues as shes constantly having to look over her bottom eyelids??

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s hard to pull off when you’re chunky. I’m like the stay puff marshmallow man from ghostbusters. Or Michelin looking for their tyre logo 🤣🤣🤣
haha I'm your fat pal, the Pillsbury doughboy. I can't pull off stuff like that either. I'm only a size 12 but that tit is not flattering to anyone!

I know. They might be together all the time but they don’t seem very “together”
It's so odd. But that's her whole life in a nutshell!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.