Katie Price #133 The Curious Case Of The Flowery Growler, her desperate life is such a Howler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure on how or why. He has been v quiet on her antics. He normally has an opinion on everything. They go back along way and I believe I an right in thinking they are neighbours. she is ruthless in destroying people.
It might not be Piers directly, it could be people above him or friends of his that he’s protecting.

Reactions: 7
It might not be Piers directly, it could be people above him or friends of his that he’s protecting.
I think KP supported him after he quit GMB recently and he has empathy where her mum is concerned as he gets on with AFP. He may also be concerned she could top herself and he got backlash after Caroline Flack committed suicide.
Perhaps if KP ghosts him he‘ll kick off, he clearly has his favourites which doesn’t make for a good journalist, or make him very professional.

Reactions: 19
You should turn that into a new thread title[/QUOTE]
Huge generalisation.
I was responding to a poster who has concerns and feelings of shame concerning her grandchild's choices. This generation has different views on gender, sexuality, morals etc, Older generations have different morals and values..simple...or is that too generalised for you.

Reactions: 10
I think he tries his best - she contributes nothing towards them - he has to feed, clothe them, school uniforms/trips/shoes/PE kit, sometimes twice a term as they grow like grass at that age. He has a mortgage to pay like all of us. I don’t think his kids will judge him, the alternative would be that they would be in care. He also has his PT business, he isn’t perfect but he is doing his best. She is doing nothing.
I read an interview where he said it makes him feel good to do it, and he felt like crap after being with HagBag, which I guess is understandable

Dear god 😬 I really should have read that before I clicked on the click 🤦🏼‍♀️ now I can’t unsee it 🙈
I decided because I never want to sleep again to have a quick look on the Large Appendages site - DEAR LORD MY EYES o_O:sick: I've seen more of Crawl than I ever needed or wanted to see and now may need to go and vomit. Loved some of the comments though, especially after his 'threat' of 'prosecution action' 😆 Oh, apparently Crawl also called KH a gay slur some while back... lovely man. KH definitely seems to be more popular (not a surprise but amuses me how much it must piss off the Skank Duo).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I read an interview where he said it makes him feel good to do it, and he felt like crap after being with HagBag, which I guess is understandable

I decided because I never want to sleep again to have a quick look on the Large Appendages site - DEAR LORD MY EYES o_O:sick: I've seen more of Crawl than I ever needed or wanted to see and now may need to go and vomit. Loved some of the comments though, especially after his 'threat' of 'prosecution action' 😆 Oh, apparently Crawl also called KH a gay slur some while back... lovely man. KH definitely seems to be more popular (not a surprise but amuses me how much it must piss off the Skank Duo).
Good luck with that Carl...are you going to sue FB, IG etc for reusing images as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that really where my money goes, to the police to supervise a sun exclusive?
I believe they were just there at the same time. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Turns out on this occasion that’s a good thing if she is denying she ever said those things to expose her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is that really where my money goes, to the police to supervise a sun exclusive?
I'm surprised the police would allow her to do a story, especially with the allegations being for domestic assault and coercive control.

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised the police would allow her to do a story, especially with the allegations being for domestic assault and coercive control.
I bet that’s why she said “that’s all I can say” the police must be fed up to the back teeth with those two.

Reactions: 24
I bet that’s why she said “that’s all I can say” the police must be fed up to the back teeth with those two.
I bet they are! I suppose that really there was nothing they could do to stop her doing the story. If I had been been attacked by husband, I certainly wouldn't want the world to know, I would be hiding away. She really will do anything for £££. I bet she does an exclusive rhe minute Amy the enabler croaks it too.

Reactions: 18
So I guess she was with the police and simultaeneously flogging the story to the Sun.

Reactions: 17
I thought the same. I hope his residential college aren’t also keeping him happy with junk food as KP seems to.
it’s not easy supporting an adult with learning disabilities to lose weight (in defence of the college). Because he is an adult they can’t stop him eating carrot cake if that’s what he wants and they can’t make him exercise if he doesn’t want to. They can only provide healthy meals and encourage exercise. Hopefully he has been referred to a dietitian though since living there and she/he will be able to offer more advice

it’s not easy supporting an adult with learning disabilities to lose weight (in defence of the college). Because he is an adult they can’t stop him eating carrot cake if that’s what he wants and they can’t make him exercise if he doesn’t want to. They can only provide healthy meals and encourage exercise. Hopefully he has been referred to a dietitian though since living there and she/he will be able to offer more advice
Also… morning all 🙂

Reactions: 14
Morning all

For a long time I was convinced that Krusty had dirt on high up media people - Piers Morgan, Max Clifford, Simon Cowell etc. Especially Piers as he was in an industry that allowed phone hacking and so she may know about other underhand tit they did.

However, a situation in my real life job yesterday made me think that this isn’t the case. In my job (being fairly vague - apologies) we have to speak to and book someone who speaks to me and my staff like tit and is a vile person in every way. She deals with end users (public) on our behalf and they love her as she’s completely different and makes our company money and gets us great publicity. I have had multiple conversations where I have told her to be more polite and think how she comes across, but nothing changes and we keep using her. I have told my bosses directly that she is vile and I would rather book anyone else than her as she’s a nasty person and so difficult to interact with, that I speak to her directly now, so she can’t upset my staff. My bosses know all this, but ultimately she’s loved by our end users and earns us coin.

I think that’s all it has been with Krusty, and they all dislike her but sadly she sells papers and gets people watching TV shows (even if it’s for the wrong reasons)

I do think than she will be cancelled now she’s taken on The Sun though 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 51

He is such a knob. If he could prosecute people that easily, why does he think him and KP can rant on about anything ( and anyone) they like online
and go unpunished? It's amazing how quiet he's been after all his 'black and white proof' ramblings.
He must have been warned about it, I bet that's why the two of them have been so quiet.

Is this a hint towards a story coming out from PA and Claire Powell? I wish it were!

Reactions: 21
Absolutely. I had a friend from when we were babies...she was like a little sister, but my god was she a taker...a total emotional and financial vampire. She is still the same, from what I gather, but she some other idiots problem now after myself and another friend cut her out like an old tumour! It's sad, she was one of my bridesmaids' but, in hindsight, I should have chucked her sooner. Some folk are just toxic and will never change.

I didn't know you were friends with KP, willow? How did I miss that. It's not like I don't spend enough time here. 😬
Got to know her through my job as a Personal Assistant. Through the company, I made many contacts who know her very well.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.