Katie Price #133 The Curious Case Of The Flowery Growler, her desperate life is such a Howler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Twitter, the size of it, the hideous clothes!! Looks like a bloody bag lady (and sorry for offending bag ladies ❤)View attachment 1087587
What’s wrong with her own shite. Oh yes it’s shite made in China witch.

Good for you, you were sensible and planned ahead! As did those other girls clearly. Not something KP did though obviously. If she ever was worth £42 million ( which I sincerely doubt, we all know how she loves to exaggerate) then even with a bit of modest financial planning she should have been set for life. She still could have had a good time if she had been sensible, but as we know sensible and KP are not words that belong together. I can't even begin to imagine how she could have got through that much money, even with a bad coke habit. If it all went up her nose how did she even amass that much to begin with? And why wouldn't you buy the MM outright rather than on a mortgage?
Anyone with a career limit such as models dancers footballers and dare I say influencers should all have a plan b . There is a shelf life , and you need to move with the times

Reactions: 11
My other Putin pic I had made and the original one underneath. 😄
Back later love Pom 🥰 xx.

Ps..his meant to have both his hands on her breasts but I couldn't photoshop in..

Damn I hope that don't look too rude which weren't my intention 😬 ..

View attachment 1087793

The original which is more cute lol...

View attachment 1087794
A change from pulling a rabbit out a hat, I'm sure if he rummaged up there a bit more he might find a couple of Nokia's , a few missing pets, and her money stash

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Incase anyone has not watched it , the My crazy life episode with the SA car jacking episode is on TLC at 10pm. You can compare the original version with the latest, 6 men with guns, her jumping infront of the kids to take the bullet and they sexually assaulted her in front of kids , etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Harvey’s mother was not KP, or someone as vile as KP who uses her children as pawns it’s likely DY would be in Harvey’s life more. There are at least two sides to every story and none of us know the real truth only what KP wants us to know. I didn’t even realise DY had been visiting Harvey in his school, or is still in contact with AFP. I agree it’s not ideal if he just pays for Harvey but that’s more than a lot of men do for their children.
Ok, I had DY in my head as this huge, gruff, nasty man. Pushy, loud, arrogant, ‘new money’…
But this isn’t that man in this interview! He’s honest about his very humble beginnings, not at all loud, rather gentle and quiet.
I genuinely believe that KP and AFP made it so difficult for him to see Harvey, so stressful and inconsistent, that he had to walk away. He could fight for years in the courts and still not be able to spend the time Harvey would need to form a close bond.
This entire saga is really breaking through my naivety.

Reactions: 23
Sadly you are right, sex sells and it's everywhere. Look at the pop singers today, all the women seem to compete for who can wear the most revealing outfit. I'm going to sound really old now but back when I was a teen and first started going to concerts ( The New Seekers were my fave) the girls wore pretty long evening dresses on stage. Nowadays they go dressed like strippers.Young girls have the likes of Miley Cyrus, Little Mix etc as their role models. That is what they see and want to copy. Interesting side fact, Eve Graham, one of the New Seekers, in later years ended up working in Debenhams in Colchester! Can't see any of todays 'celebs' doing that.
I was in The New Seekers fan club. Cried when Peter left. The girls looked great in their maxi dresses. Eve was a bra fitter in Debenhams. I agree about the overexposure of flesh now. I am old too in my defence. I have been a mind though and I’m certainly not prudish.

Reactions: 10
Ok, I had DY in my head as this huge, gruff, nasty man. Pushy, loud, arrogant, ‘new money’…
But this isn’t that man in this interview! He’s honest about his very humble beginnings, not at all loud, rather gentle and quiet.
I genuinely believe that KP and AFP made it so difficult for him to see Harvey, so stressful and inconsistent, that he had to walk away. He could fight for years in the courts and still not be able to spend the time Harvey would need to form a close bond.
This entire saga is really breaking through my naivety.
its a whole different world for everyday people,the lives they live, but if you put in the mix that she had a threesome with yorke and another bloke when she got pregnant with harvey, you can understand why DY was reluctant to claim Harvey, until he was sure he was his child, and has stepped up with support ever since he knew for sure.

Reactions: 24
Looks like the same make-up shop Bunny was dancing in the Tiktok videos uploaded today.
Yep sounds like the sort of place she would spend with her young daughter, probably first time seeing her in weeks and takes her to a make up shop.

its a whole different world for everyday people,the lives they live, but if you put in the mix that she had a threesome with yorke and another bloke when she got pregnant with harvey, you can understand why DY was reluctant to claim Harvey, until he was sure he was his child, and has stepped up with support ever since he knew for sure.
Absolutely- any of us would want to be certain, especially if as he said, he didn’t come from much. He’d have been advised to wait for certain (as would KP if she had any sense- nothing wrong with having a 3 some or anything else, but as a woman you’d want to know as well, surely!)

Reactions: 9
Omg her septum really is collapsing look at her nostrils! ( - / )
I’ve just got in and missed a few pages of catching up. I just saw this and if you zoom in to the hairline, next to where there’s a bit sticking up in the middle front, each side under the hair it looks like open wounds and holes! WTF has she had done, brain surgery ?
1645823765373.jpeg
It showed up better on my phone.

• Haha
  • Sick
I was a stripper, one of Londons best for at least 12 years. It is really good money and a tremendous university of life but by no means easy. It's also a short working life like models, jockeys etc. The most important thing is to prepare for a plan B after, as it sure goes quickly. I now have a dog walking business, others I danced with are property buy to let owners, actresses, restaurant owners and my bestie is a barrister!
A guy who lived near me , he was a social worker in kids home. Told me he worked the doors in strip clubs in London for a few years late 70's . Says the best job he ever had , best laughs with the girls who stripped and said same, most went on to have decent, if boring, jobs like him

I’ve just got in and missed a few pages of catching up. I just saw this and if you zoom in to the hairline, next to where there’s a bit sticking up in the middle front, each side under the hair it looks like open wounds and holes! WTF has she had done, brain surgery ?
View attachment 1087909It showed up better on my phone.
Zoom in and look at the difference in shape of her eyes , that is shocking .

Jesus she’s hench! Coke and booze bloat, terrible diet and tit clothes.
Back to the Tiktok pic… surely it would be all over her Instagram?! She wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to go on the wind up.
Is there a link to the tiktok pic? Did I miss it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.