Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
It is fucking heartbreaking!

@freda19 I had a look at kierans fiances insta, I definitely misjudged him, those children are exceptionally well cared for and above all loved.
Aww bless you. Yes, he has stepped up well. Yes, he's their dad and it's his place but so many would just walk away from the kind of revenge shit storm pricey stirs up. Same with Peter Andre, he could have stayed beaten down by her threats to ruin him but he stayed firm fighting for shared custody.
Thank God 4 of her kids have some sort of anchor. Poor Harvey though, breaks my heart.:cry:

I know Pete and Keiran have signed NDA's but... why the hell are they not confirming or denying what the Xmas plans actually are for their kids? Why do they let her state that it is 'my turn to have the kids this Xmas' and in the next breath sorta deny that this was the case? Surely the kids need to know... Their silence gives her carte blanche to IG any old nonsense she likes. They need to stand up and be fathers and say sod the NDA's.
It isn't about NDAs, and I doubt Peter Andre signed one anyway. His reticence about airing her shit is because he knows the kids will have access to all this some day, so he's doing the right thing for them.
Neither dad should comment on court designated visitation, they need to tread on eggshells around her or she'll complain to the courts that they are invading her and the kids privacy.She can spout all the bull shit she likes, the dads know who has the kids and won't get involved in her publicity based click bait games.
She carefully dodges the words "court appointed" and thus makes out that the arrangements are decided mutually, but they are arrangements set by the family courts because of her drug abuse and absentee parenting and they are supposed to be kept private.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Mcomics

Chatty Member

Just getting rid of more crap
Someone (pwicey) doesn't read the stories, these are the widowed fairy penguins who mourn the loss of the partners together. They are not in love

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She is a truly vile human being. The only thing Katie loves is Katie! By releasing this story all the silly bitch has done has generated more signatures calling for her ban on pet ownership.

I've posted the petition link on every Sun comment asking for it. Every link has been deleted 😂 🤣
She's fast on it today

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
What to unpack here 👀
I’m so tired sorry I’ve been working a lot

I was reporting them both daily to ASA and had replies they have been warned

Fern looks like an alien, why is her chin so tiny and pointy?! Is it meant to look like that?

Katie has said from day 1 to Junior about his looks she’s obsessed by him being good looking and has told him that for years since he was tiny that he was cute and so good looking.

I note that she doesn’t ever say anything nice to or about Princess except complain she’s taken her clothes or make it clear they are the same size, or bunny, who is really outgoing and certainly never Jett, who wasn’t even allowed in the last YouTube video and constantly ignored in the Alton towers one

• Sad

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Is all Katie knows about autism that you have to shout at them a lot and ask them if they love you all the time? Because that’s how she treats Harvey

• Sick

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
We are going to be inundated with pictures of the kids and her mum again trying to deflect from stories of them flouting lockdown
I shall be watching like a hawk. If I get the slightest hint that either of the oxygen thieves are out & about I'll be reporting 🧐. As if she'll be able to do anything quietly so nobody knows 🙄. A LOT of people are genuinely suffering through this pandemic. That plastic tramp is not 1 of them! Nobody gives a flying fuck if she sees her kids over Christmas or not. It's all HER own doing. And if she starts bleating on about taking a test as soon as she got back we all know that's lies because she has to wait 5 days. My only concern is for Harvey 😭.

• Heart

Mayhem1

I wonder if Cole has told her he can't cook because he can't be arsed to cook for her?
He had no problem cooking for his ex.
She seems such a lovely girl, I really don't understand why Cole went from fine wine to white lightning (3l blue bottle used to drink that when i was a teen 🤮)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Ben Pearson is the director.

Exploiting her own vulnerable son for monetary gain is a new low reached. She's obviously not making anything from all the crap she 'promotes' so she's using the fact that everyone loves Harvey & will want to support him. She's no better than Victorian's shoving kids up chimneys to clean them. There must be something somewhere that can protect Harvey from this?? Nobody believes for 1 minute that she's doing any of this for him or to benefit him. Her & bully boy are both 'trowels' yet want people to buy t-shirts supporting anti-bullying? You couldn't make it up. Any moron that enters into any kind of business transaction with her deserves everything they get. Why would anyone want to be associated with her? I'm sure the police, social services & animal charities must be inundated with calls about her. How will she get to spend Christmas with her kids & mum? I'm a bad person for saying this but I hope the plastic tramp & bully boy both get Covid 😡

• Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Mental abuse? You left your kids with him though and got him to do up your house for free after you split up with him though didn’t you KP?

Who is the certain someone

BigMavis

VIP Member
hopefully Harvey does not get subjected to shouts of does Harvey love mummy on Christmas Day and instead spends it with people genuinely looking after his interests
I tend to agree with you, at this late stage and given his mother's recent antics it would probably be best all round if Harvey stays where he is. I'm sure all this upheaval disrupts his routine and leaves him unsettled at least in residential he has stability.
I cannot believe this asshole is considering bring another child into her mess. Harsh.

• Sad

Lily-the-pink

I know people aren't always a fan of Peter, but what a contrast of his and Katie's most recent Instagram posts! He's talking about Junior and having his HPV jab done. She's talking about her new piercings and the flowers Coal bought her.

• Haha
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Seriously though, Harvey is facing the prospect of his Christmas being spent in residential care. How can she be so selfish, residential and respite care offers a life line for carers but at Christmas everyone should be with family. So so sad.

• Sad
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
I'm in NI, basically for the size of the place our numbers are shocking or so I'm told, I've sort of switched off. Our new lockdown commences on boxing day and we have a curfew from 8pm to 6am for the first week. Our Christmas will be very quiet this year, no Christmas eve or new years eve parties, no visitors but we're happy to follow the guidance.
My husband and I... yes I actually typed that... have a pack of cards and are finding old clothes to dress the cat and dog in for a long game of strip poker with some bloody mary's, rhubarb gin, prosecco and Fosters. Expect no sense from me for at least 72 hours starting 25/12 assuming I don't end up in A&E with 3rd degree turkey-cooking burns... 🥂

• Haha

Glortard

VIP Member
from okay.......

Carl: She hasn’t and that’s the problem. So now I’ve got to try and think of something good. What do you get the woman who’s got everything?

Get her a fucking wash!!!!

• Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
Yep her trash mate has got it.

Kerry Katona, another complete and utter thicko who is acting like she's just heard of Covid, but only because she's caught it. I don't think her and Katie are friends anymore by the looks of it, but they should be. Along with Mel B they're 3 peas in a pod.

What do they have in common? All have been bankrupt, have bad plastic surgery, taken drugs, been in the news for neglecting their children, have children with different men and a string of unhealthy/failed relationships...the list goes on.

MrsEms

VIP Member
What's this shit years of mental abuse??
I hope kieran see's his brief about this and seriously puts his foot down now about access to the kids
I'm just so disgusted by this.
It caused her mental abuse? No substances did that to her not Keiran.
Her children, mental abuse? Katie caused it, non stop. She still does now.
I'm sure her children will read all about mummy and decide for themselves..

Fish189

VIP Member
Oh the comments on the Sun... All Katie hating... this one by Stan Butler is very very interesting!!! he says she claimed dog Queenie was killed by a take away delivery driver who then provided gps proof he never entered the premises
This is what I found ,your right the pizza driver wasn’t on her driveway the car had gps and price was asked repeatedly to hand over cctv footage but she didn’t because she’s a fucking liar .trying to get folk too loose there job ,she’s a neglecting bitch

• Angry
  • Wow