Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I work in a residential children’s home and all the kids they can will go home but we have a couple of kids that don’t due to their needs.
makes me mad to think that Harvey might not due to he’s mothers behaviour and nothing to do with him. It’s just so sad for him, you saw how excited he got over the father xmas call. So really loves Xmas time.
Yeah, obviously residential care has a lot of kids who can't go home for one reason or another or don't have any family or a home to return to but yeah this is down to his mummy. Its appalling really. Hats off to you, I really couldn't do your job, you're amazing x

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Mayhem1

They most certainly don't.

Does he think those specs make him look intelligent? You could put the Hadron Collider on his head and it wouldn't help him. What a creepzoid.
They make him look even more of a perv and definitely a seat sniffer

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
Agree, she's such a liar you can't believe a word she says. But *proof* will never appear, as of course medical stuff is confidential. Fwiw he's the first I'd ever heard of with pw. Very sad for all her kids, none of it their fault.
There was a kid in my son's class at Primary who had PWS.
Her mum used to watch her like a hawk when eating. She worked really hard with her. Making sure she ate the right amount and she wasn't overweight. She learnt that if the food is fun to eat she would take longer to finish and helped a lot. So instead of a cheese sandwich, she'd put the bread, cheese and salad on a plate and ler her play with it.
I appreciate that this was a little girl and not someone of H's age, but just shows that PWS doesn't have to mean morbid obesity. If H had some time and effort shown to him he wouldn't be that dangerous size.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Its not the first time they've publicly called her out, they did back in July over the death of the puppy and last year when she turned up to court dressed in fur. She simply doesn't care and her simpering fans don't seem to either. Katie needs to pick a lane either she's an animal lover or she actively supports their torture.

• Heart

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
Shes obviously not an animal lover, she wouldnt even contemplate fur if she was. Its just another one of her lies or shes even thicker than she looks

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
But she said in an exclusive to the Sun, she didn't want a cheesy festive proposal...

Contradicting herself again for a headline.
Yup, she did. Her mouth moves & brown dribble just oozes out 🙄. And she says she never lies 🤣. I think she's confused with lies & truth!
I would seriously love to shove all her bathbombs up her arse & top it off with a bloody ear candle! She is a criminal in plain sight & nothing happens 🤷.

I now feel the need to contact New & ask them why they are promoting a lying, skanky, plastic tramp 😁

Yup, she did. Her mouth moves & brown dribble just oozes out 🙄. And she says she never lies 🤣. I think she's confused with lies & truth!
I would seriously love to shove all her bathbombs up her arse & top it off with a bloody ear candle! She is a criminal in plain sight & nothing happens 🤷.

I now feel the need to contact New & ask them why they are promoting a lying, skanky, plastic tramp 😁
I literally can't stand to listen to her voice. It literally makes my ears bleed. That thing she's now flogging that literally removes your hair with literally no effort....I wonder if she ran it across her gob, would it literally melt her teeth together & literally weld her plastic lips shut 🤔

Here is a timeline of that video where Jett seems to spend the whole day out standing by himself with K&C ignoring him

She ignores him when he does try to talk to her because she talks to Carl instead when he tried to show her a teddy
She doesn’t go on the ride with him or bunny
He’s walking behind them or standing alone most of the time looking sad in my opinion and there is zero interaction with him the whole time

Watch one of Kierans stories, he is a different child
This is so sad now you've laid it out for what it is 😭. Nothing she ever does is for the kids. Every single tiny microscopic thing is to feed her own ego & boost her own inflated self importance.

Genuine question....can anyone give an example of anything she has ever done for anyone? An act of kindness that hasn't benefitted her? 1 teeny tiny thing that hasn't been solely about her, for her? I LITERALLY can't think of 1 single thing 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Just been thinking, if we weren't curtailed by covid and the pubs and clubs were in full swing we'd see a different situation re coal. He's behaving because he has no other choice in the present circumstances. Same with her. This is a convenience thing for both of them but is it a mutual contract or is each of them trying to pull a fast one on the other, using them for temporary needs ? I guess we'll never know because when the shit hits the fan they'll both lie.
One thing I'm 99% certain of is that she won't get upduffed. I don't think her capable, based on the abuse of her body as much as her age and i doubt he's ever dipped his penis into that mess if he has any sense. All the baby talk is bullshit.
Re the comments offended at him being accused of firing blanks. They are not unfounded. He has admitted (I can't find the link but it was on here)using steroids and laughed off side effects claiming they don't affect him. Someone should tell him that being able to get a hard on and pump a partner doesn't mean you are fertile. Also when someone posted that it's unfair that druggies get harsher jail time than other offences he replied "Couldn't of put it better myself". So he's pro drugs in general. Nice person to have around 5 children and a junkie girlfriend.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I read also that some puppies had fell into the swimming pool and drowned, would that be some of this litter? 😕
The 2 that drowned in the pool were 2 Chi or cavapoo types that Pete had gotten her 😭.

Now all this bollocks about her Christmas being in jeopardy as she anxiously awaits a private Covid test result. I've got everything crossed for it being positive 🤞🤞She did not NEED to go on the trip. It was NOT an emergency. She has close contact with countless people whilst there. Most of which were not necessary. No masks worn. No fucks given. If the plastic tramp tests positive how does she think Harvey will feel? Where will he spend Christmas? They can't be switching between the rental & Crawls place either. There are simply no words for what she is. She is the lowest of the low in every single way. Absolutely disgusting human being. I hope many people continue to report her every time she puts a foot wrong. What's the betting she's bought bugger all for the kids so we'll be treated to staged pics of the hag with 600 trollies full of crap from a toyshop? Or designer bags from another Selfridge's shopping spree? Do you think she's sick enough to carry on as normal even if she has a positive result? I wouldn't put a single thing past her. Despicable creature 😡

Reading the article in The Mirror, how can she get a Covid test and expect to spend Christmas with the kids if she tests negative?
Yes she could be negative at the time of the test but it can come out a few days later???🤔
She makes me soooooo angry. These private tests are really for the purpose of key workers. People who are useful members of society. Not a plastic tramp who CHOSE to swan off to Turkey against all government advice. Please be positive, please be positive, please be positive 🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Angry
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

For a start she couldn’t even get the clothes company name right 🙄
I watched that. I don't know why. I knew it would enrage me. So that bloke has had a tough life & then chooses to get mixed up with that plastic tramp 🤷. I love the way she kept speaking over him. And of course she had to mention that she looked after Harvey all on her own 🤣. She really is trying to big herself up as a lovely daytime TV host isn't she?! Yup, as suspected it was actually all about selling t-shirts to make her money. She used 1 of my favourite sentences too 'you don't look like you've got autism'....no Kate & you don't look like a steaming pile of shit but that's what falls out every time you open your uneducated gob 😡💩

• Haha
  • Angry

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Front page of New magazine she spouts she spending the day with all her kids... What dragging all 5 to her sisters and then Cole dads???!!!!! Utter blocks skankyflaps...She can't even remember what shite she says.

• Haha
  • Heart

Busspuss

The petition is really gaining traction since this afternoon, pushing 7000, hooray, I hate animal cruelty. A lot of sites here in Ireland are leading with the story also 😊👏

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She doesn't care what she can & can't do, obviously, she does just as she pleases, with no thought for anybody. Holidays, shopping, swapping from home to home, hairdressing appointments, nails, blah blah blah. Utter diabolical brainless Fuckwit. And he's no better enabling her.
I feel I'll have the police on speed dial for the plastic tramp.

• Haha
  • Heart

nomorefakers

Where the hell is poor harvey?
Haven’t seen blade since she got back either!
I also am waiting to see a video of her screaming at him "do you love mummy?" I need to figure out how to get a short video of just that to use as a burglar alarm.

The truth is that there should not be companies supplying this sort of clothing in the first place. Being obese to the point of imminent death is not something to be applauded with trendy t-shirts, boxers and trackie bottoms. Parents need to get a grip on their children's health even if they have let their own go to pot. There is no award for being the fattest corpse in the mortuary.
I am going to order a customized T shirt 👕that says Tattle Trowel on it

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Let me put this here while I catch up on the thread 🤗❤😘 xx

Resizer_16088395224790.jpg

I was sure i posted this earlier, baby brain, baby sick, young one throwing up and other one being a cheeky madam.
So pom bear here's one for you, i was going to get all my Christmas cards printed like this and send them to you lovely tattlers but copyright stopped me 😂😂
Thank you 😄💕😘 xx
You've done a great job 😀 xx

I was sure i posted this earlier, baby brain, baby sick, young one throwing up and other one being a cheeky madam.
So pom bear here's one for you, i was going to get all my Christmas cards printed like this and send them to you lovely tattlers but copyright stopped me 😂😂
Thank you 😄💕😘 xx
Pom Bear aka : Resident Tattle Artiste : speciality.............
Ideas please..?????
Thank you 💕😀😘 xx

Oops sorry on quotes mix up 😊

Thank you 😄💕😘 xx
Ideas please..?????
Thank you 💕😀😘 xx
There's that social media training again!!! He really is a winner, for us older folk I think Coles hair is like max headrooms!!! (Very much an 89s reference)
View attachment 358532

I will make a Cole Headroom for tomorrow night 😄 xx

Thank you 😄💕😘 xx
Ideas please..?????
Thank you 💕😀😘 xx
There's that social media training again!!! He really is a winner, for us older folk I think Coles hair is like max headrooms!!! (Very much an 89s reference)
View attachment 358532

I will make a Cole Headroom for tomorrow night 😄 xx
Please no more! My poor old lady bladder can't cope Pom! PS you look well sexy in your tux tee hee. x
I can't take the credit this time 😄..it's by another tattle friend 😀💕 xx

Merry Christmas to you all. What a year we have all had. Thank God for the Tattle laughs. Let's hope 2021 brings us all positive news.

Thank you Pom Bear for the funny clips you have posted. Xx
You're welcome 💕💖Thank you 💕😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
Probably someone forming another bubble with them!!

So seeing her sister is she, just got back from Turkey going to see her sister who is pregnant, her mum is high risk, his dad is in Tier 4 lockdown, probably means they will see his sister too and seeing her kids??? My head is spinning, how many bubbles she will have over Christmas!!
We all knew she wouldn’t keep to the lockdown or the different tiers. She makes me so mad.
I’m tier 3 and my daughter is tier 4, so I won’t travel down to her this Xmas and you get priceless who does just what she wants! 😡
ive got plenty of time to report her now, seeing I’m not going anywhere 🤣

• Heart

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Wow, who would collab / work with a known bankrupt who has ripped so many people off. They deserve whatever problems come their way. Shame really.

Is the Mrs Woods box for the mother in law? If not Cole needs to be worried because his stalker girlfriend is definitely looking for a ring this Christmas.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I work in a residential children’s home and all the kids they can will go home but we have a couple of kids that don’t due to their needs.
makes me mad to think that Harvey might not due to he’s mothers behaviour and nothing to do with him. It’s just so sad for him, you saw how excited he got over the father xmas call. So really loves Xmas time.
Yes and the Xmas tree with frogs and trains especially for him. What on earth is she doing to that poor young man and more's the point why are social services allowing this to be played out in front of the press like some mad game?

• Sad

Dinkydonut

I can’t believe people actually buy her old stuff 🤮
TRust me , it all looks like it smells crusty and frowsy too. Have you seen the tat she sells on there DC 🤢

View attachment 358320oooooooh sick burn Coral 😂
THe fact that he thinks he’s good at roasting people, I would love the YouTube guy Jaack Maaate to roast him properly he would take his ball home n start crying 🤣

Yuk, he is full of himself! I guess he is still quite young though.

What does the other person mean by "melt"? I've never heard this before.
A “melt” is basically a dick or a bit of a div

Is packing heat a typo? Never heard that expression before.
Packing heat usually means your carrying a gun so god knows what he’s on about Mavis 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
The shampoo is vegan free! Come again?

Oh and they're not tested on animals, are you sure Katie? Why ever would that matter to you :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart