Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumpingbeansterrapin

I know it’s been discussed loads but there are SO many holes in her story about breaking her feet it’s unreal. If you look at the older articles about the incident on google, she said she did it in a theme park originally.
At one point she said it was hairline fractures and then next she was saying she had “broken both ankles and feet” and now she’s saying it happened at the hotel!!
surely there has got to be someone who can corroborate what actually happened; those versions are quite different and i’m surprised nobody has come forward to confirm or deny it all!

Or how come the “journalists” who write this rubbish haven’t gone “hang on a minute” and tried to look into any of these versions a bit deeper? it stinks of bullshit!

• Wow
Reactions: 27

liar liar

VIP Member
oh here we go the vike bitch So she should be banned for never ever owning a animal.

She's been left devastated - how does she think the pets in her care felt or the animals skinned so she can wear some hideous fur? She is the most disgusting creature in this country at the moment. Where's a link so I can add my paw print to the petition?

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Best wishes to all you mad Tattlers - you have made my short time here enjoyable. Special mention to Pom Bear who has had me in tears of laughter with the doctored pics. Enjoy yourselves xxx
Thank you very much and I hope you had a lovely Xmas day 💖🎄🤗😘 xx

Also I want to thank you for the compliment of me in my tux suit from the other day 💖 thank you..that was me who made that sorry on the confusion 🤗😘 xx

I made a tattle pic yesterday to put on tonight...as Max Headroom was mentioned on here I thought I do a Cole Headroom 😄 I haven't added those words in white, that was before I added my own touches so just left that bit there lol

Resizer_16088569230990.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
She was supposed to have handed her paperwork in by January this year. By April creditors asked HW about the paperwork and the excuse was Covid had held it up.... ummm, not really because it was required by January, then Creditors were told Katie wasn’t picking up mail from Mucky Mansion so serving her the papers to go back to court was proving difficult. So, her rental was traced and papers served for the July hearing. A nominal amount was paid within days of hearing. The judge wasn’t happy that Katie attended via Skype. Katie needed to pick Harvey up from hospital. New date set with Judge Schaffer and again she gave dribs and drabs of paperwork and claimed she had a new accountant who was sorting things out. The new accountant is part of the same firm.
Creditors deliberately asked about shoes and handbags to see how Katie would reply and what she would do... We’ve all now seen how she has highlighted all her shoes and and the bags. That is a clear two fingers to the justice system as far as creditors are concerned. The page above is the second page but it highlights the overall amount owed. As I’ve said before she owes Harvey’s school money and vets. Someone mentioned about her love of anaesthesia... There is a debt of nearly £600 to a company that supples it. The Mortgage company debts show as cleared because they have taken the house back or that would have added just over another half a million to the debts. She due to attend a three hour public examination in May. Somebody said on here about her spouting off things that are nothing to do with the situation and I agree. She did the same on the Maldives call 🤷🏻‍♀️
Surely she can't continue using Mucky Mansion as a legal address if the bank now own it?
She gets away with bloody murder.:mad:
And £600 owed for "anaesthesia" ? WTF ! I thought that was included in your surgery costs. Very sketchy.
Maybe her tits will be repossessed.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

TC14

Chatty Member
The worrying thing about her new venture, Harvey's outsize clothing range is that she won't be wanting him to lose any weight !!! Otherwise it's pointless her even starting it .

Wouldn't surprise me if she has been deliberately over feeding him in order to get this disgusting new line of work going!! She doesn't want him to lose weight!! She is vile

• Sad
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
The worrying thing about her new venture, Harvey's outsize clothing range is that she won't be wanting him to lose any weight !!! Otherwise it's pointless her even starting it .

Wouldn't surprise me if she has been deliberately over feeding him in order to get this disgusting new line of work going!! She doesn't want him to lose weight!! She is vile
The truth is that there should not be companies supplying this sort of clothing in the first place. Being obese to the point of imminent death is not something to be applauded with trendy t-shirts, boxers and trackie bottoms. Parents need to get a grip on their children's health even if they have let their own go to pot. There is no award for being the fattest corpse in the mortuary.

CannyLass

She seems such a lovely girl, I really don't understand why Cole went from fine wine to white lightning (3l blue bottle used to drink that when i was a teen 🤮)
I can't for the life of me think of any reason he would be with her other than getting his ugly mush in the papers.

She's a middle aged woman of 5 kids, drink and drug problems, up to her neck in debt, baldy, tashy, scarred from head to toe, mouth like a sewer, cruel and neglectful to kids and animals. She's an easy lay, she gets about a bit, but he could get that anywhere, so that only leaves fame.

Unless i missed something?:confused:

and skint 😅

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Everything is a drama with this creature from the

Exactly, this is why the law she's trying to bring in will never happen.
It is fucking heartbreaking!

@freda19 I had a look at kierans fiances insta, I definitely misjudged him, those children are exceptionally well cared for and above all loved.

• Heart

Lily-the-pink

Here is a timeline of that video where Jett seems to spend the whole day out standing by himself with K&C ignoring him

She ignores him when he does try to talk to her because she talks to Carl instead when he tried to show her a teddy
She doesn’t go on the ride with him or bunny
He’s walking behind them or standing alone most of the time looking sad in my opinion and there is zero interaction with him the whole time

Watch one of Kierans stories, he is a different child
I don't even like saying this, but it seems like he's just a spare part to him.
Harvey - she can use him for sympathy.
The two girls - she can pretty them up and use them to advertise her business.
Junior - not really sure? I've noticed a theme of her enjoying him complimenting her maybe? But he seems mature so I can't see that lasting too much longer. But what use is Jet to her in all that?

I have just looked at Kiaran's Instagram and they seem very settled and happier with him. I like how all the kids, including Michelle's son, are all involved together.

• Sad

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Here is a timeline of that video where Jett seems to spend the whole day out standing by himself with K&C ignoring him

She ignores him when he does try to talk to her because she talks to Carl instead when he tried to show her a teddy
She doesn’t go on the ride with him or bunny
He’s walking behind them or standing alone most of the time looking sad in my opinion and there is zero interaction with him the whole time

Watch one of Kierans stories, he is a different child

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
It was reported on the 22nd October that she'd lost teeth in The Scum so why the bloody hell didn't she go then, oh i forgot the baby making holiday was more important ,she really is a scuzzbucket and makes my piss boil (sorry) she made such a big thing of Harvey's Christmas tree and his wish from Santa and then buggered off without giving 2 thoughts about him.
And now its all about her and her anxious wait, poor me blah blah blah 😡

Harvey's gym my fat ass, Coles gym and hers when she pull herself away from her phone. They will maybe get Harv in it once for a photo shoot and that will be it, he's never at Coles, the 💩 just continues the run out of her massive gob
How many lies can the talentless tramp cram into 1 article? I can't even be arsed to pull this article to pieces.

Seriously though, Harvey is facing the prospect of his Christmas being spent in residential care. How can she be so selfish, residential and respite care offers a life line for carers but at Christmas everyone should be with family. So so sad.
She's a fucking cunt, end of 😡. She has to isolate for 14days regardless of any test results. She can only have the kids if she gets a negative result. If she posts anything that even remotely suggests she's out anywhere or has anyone in her hovel, I'll be straight on the phone to the police! Please everyone do the same 😁

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pom Bear is taking Katie Price to get her ring sorted out 😱😄 x

" No buts! Get in the car I'm going to take you to get your ring removed" says Pom Bear
🤭

Back later to catch up ❤ xx

Resizer_16083991085610.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

BigMavis

VIP Member
That was just an ad wasn't it? She says Harvey's 18 so he can now launch a business but on the next breath says he doesn't have capacity to do so, so she will handle that side of things for him. That needs to be really carefully watched, the whole thing stinks.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Donzo73

It absolutely baffles me as to why a guy that age, however z list fame hungry, would consider marrying and pregnating that old beast! 5 kids , a face like a melted wellie, bankrupt, filthy!! Just why ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Who is looking forward to all her Xmas YouTube uploads of her eating, spitting food around, talking about farts and shouting while licking her teeth?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24