Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Reference Fern and the disabled badge stories on the other thread, I commented on the photo she was gushing about KP on a few days ago saying she’d been reported to the relevant authorities and that KP probs wouldn’t be too happy misusing a disabled badge; looks like it was deleted so I’ve done it again this morning and she replied from her hospital bed (!) and she said it’s not being misused as (one of them have one, but didn’t disclose who) ... I apologised and said I’m sure it will all be cleared up then if it is a genuine one being used however making a mockery of the disabled is not good for either of their businesses 🙂
So she fired back not one but two very badly spelled arguments about how her friend had trouble telling the time as those clocks are so hard to use that are given with disabled badges and that she wasn’t making a ‘mokery’ of the disabled. She also said I was bringing up bad memories for her... WTAF? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

DudleyBoy

Can’t believe he’s had his teeth whitened, they were blinding already 🤣
He's an absolute thick, illiterate cu@t. No personality, talent nor likeability. This is from someone he's threatened.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Bless you Mavis X happy Christmas, here's to better things and more giggles next year.

That goes for everyone else too, whatever your Christmas brings, hope you can all have a peaceful day & enjoy as much as you can 🎄⛄😘
Yes, happy Christmas to you all, fellow tattlers 🥂🍾 🌲

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
So looks like a company gave the equipment??? Thought she said they bought it 🤥
If he has lost weight then it will be because he is in residential accommodation being fed properly and encouraged to walk more.
When he first went in there a couple of years back he lost a few stone, then when his ma came back from her summer spent whoring around the continent she undid all the good work. Same when she had him during lockdown, he piled the weight on and also needed two hospital trips.
I'd bet my mortgage he's back in residential care. Good, best thing for him.

freda19

VIP Member
The 2 that drowned in the pool were 2 Chi or cavapoo types that Pete had gotten her 😭.

Now all this bollocks about her Christmas being in jeopardy as she anxiously awaits a private Covid test result. I've got everything crossed for it being positive 🤞🤞She did not NEED to go on the trip. It was NOT an emergency. She has close contact with countless people whilst there. Most of which were not necessary. No masks worn. No fucks given. If the plastic tramp tests positive how does she think Harvey will feel? Where will he spend Christmas? They can't be switching between the rental & Crawls place either. There are simply no words for what she is. She is the lowest of the low in every single way. Absolutely disgusting human being. I hope many people continue to report her every time she puts a foot wrong. What's the betting she's bought bugger all for the kids so we'll be treated to staged pics of the hag with 600 trollies full of crap from a toyshop? Or designer bags from another Selfridge's shopping spree? Do you think she's sick enough to carry on as normal even if she has a positive result? I wouldn't put a single thing past her. Despicable creature 😡

She makes me soooooo angry. These private tests are really for the purpose of key workers. People who are useful members of society. Not a plastic tramp who CHOSE to swan off to Turkey against all government advice. Please be positive, please be positive, please be positive 🤞🤞🤞🤞
For me her trip is ten times more dangerous than someone 'just' holidaying there, because her trip involved someone dicking around in her mouth, the most covid dangerous place, the place we're all warned to avoid touching because it's where covid thrives and gets into our system. But there she is, doing one of the worst things you can do re catching covid.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Lulucole

K
I’d rather look like Kelly Brook than that surgery disfigured, selfish, filthy mess any day of the week.
Kelly Brook is gorgeous and natural. She looks great for her age. 40 and doesnt look a day over 30. Not that 40 looks old but Katie seems like a 60 year old with her terribly botched face lift.

DC16

VIP Member
She's been left devastated - how does she think the pets in her care felt or the animals skinned so she can wear some hideous fur? She is the most disgusting creature in this country at the moment. Where's a link so I can add my paw print to the petition?
So upset, only had the puppy a couple of weeks and already left it for someone else to look after while she had another holiday 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
I looked for the Instagram petition and couldn’t find it either. We need to get one going to stop the BBC airing “Harvey and Me”. She’s highlighted his weight for several months, has barely been caring for him due to holidays and being at Carl’s, then she brings out a clothing range for Harvey! I didn’t watch the video but did she show Harvey and Ben interacting, has Harvey given consent to using his name and image to promote this clothing range? He’s 18 now surely she has to be more careful over what she says and does “on his behalf?”.

I saw on Twitter several months ago that when Harvey reached 16 she stopped paying her debts and once he was 18 she’s bankrupt.I’ve asked the question whether she has put her money into Harvey’s name so it can’t be touched.. Guess what? That can’t be looked into until she has provided her paperwork!!

I asked about the rental. She’s able to live there due to her status. She is a “celebrity” so needed a detached property, fully fenced with enough bedrooms for the children. The property is classed as basic for her needs compared to her properties pre bankruptcy. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I am happy to write something to the BBC.

Of course she has hidden it, that's why she is not sending in her paperwork, disgusting! Surely, legally there has to be a time limit on submitting such information, otherwise, everyone would do the same and the bankruptcy system would be in total chaos? Even in her bath bomb 'Press call' (if you call a couple of media outlets a press call) she was just brushing aside the bankruptcy situation and is still not taking it seriously.

She barely goes to the rental these days, always seen at Cole's place(Tier 3), so is someone living there and looking after Blade and Hagrid, is the Depop business being run from there (not sure if you are allowed to run a business from a rented property someone said, not sure how true that is). So not sure how she can warrant having an expensive rental when she is only there one day a week. She has obviously chosen to be at Cole's now during the latest lockdown, so shouldn't really be travelling to the rental (tier 4). I am at a total loss how she is getting away with so much, when all the proof is right there for all to see.

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
God forbid she gets pregnant with another child with disabilities - i wouldn't leave her in charge of a tamagotchi let alone a real human or animal.

NParker

Chatty Member

And he deleted this comment from there (sorry my device has stopped taking screenshots, so I can only take photos 🙄) I think that was filmed maybe at that Kirsty’s (Chase communications) house, or where they did the last OK shoot.
They're apparently very conscious that they need to spend time alone! LMAO unreal! He's been sat like a bloody parrot on her shoulder for the last 6 months, and the kids are very obviously an inconvenience - especially Harvey.

Again, she is shouty and can't sit still. Peddling the same crappy lies, terminally ill mum, the same delusions about her career...future press calls etc. I can't wait to see every one of these ventures fail miserably. The only thing she is doing well with is Depop.

liar liar

VIP Member
Kieran Hayler is desperate for a quick divorce from ex Katie Price so he can ‘move on with his life’

I thought they were already divorced. x
No - she won't sort out the financial part and he's standing firm. At the end of the day he is caring for their two children and they should be brought up in a manner befitting them - KP had money and a large house. Keiran is now sharing his gf's house with her, his kids and her kid. I think she should at least buy him a 4 bed-room house and be ready to pay for private education for both as per Princess and Junior. Team Kieran 👏

• Heart

BravoBrava

Lets hope that never happens, I don't think he can make her pregnant, he's had months and still bugger all.
Princess will be pregnant before KP is. It’s a horrible thing to say but my gut says Princess will be a mummy before she’s 18.

• Sad
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Three pics for tonight ...I leave this one for now before catching up ❤ xx

Groucho Carl Marx 🤭

Resizer_16086777131684.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
I bloody knew it,the dirty lying scuzzbucket 😡😡
Seriously what the hell is Peter thinking? My feelings about him have just gone right down the lavvy pan

They really don't give a 💩 do they
They most certainly don't.

Does he think those specs make him look intelligent? You could put the Hadron Collider on his head and it wouldn't help him. What a creepzoid.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Deflection story....wondered when Amy would be rolled out again...shame Turkey teef were far more important than spending Christmas with her family.

• Sad
  • Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
Deflection story....wondered when Amy would be rolled out again...shame Turkey teef were far more important than spending Christmas with her family.
Thing is we all know she will see her family over Xmas plus I don’t see Cole not seeing he’s either. She doesn’t care for rules and nothing happens when she breaks them.

• Sad