Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wrongturn

She won’t give a fck re PETA because she is a sociopath and neither will her fans because they’re of too low intelligence!

Reactions: 24

BigMavis

VIP Member
Someone mentioned Harvey had vision so isn't blind, just wanted to explain a little how these things work, my aunt is registered blind but she has some vision and wears very strong lenses, I myself have an issue with my optic nerves/ brain and couldn't drive for a number of years due to this, probably could have been registered blind if I'd pushed, thankfully got my licence back at the beginning of the year.

Doing make up tutorials now! Constantly licking her lips 🙄
Lord help us! As a self confessed make up junkie just no!

And merry Christmas tattlers, hope you all enjoy, its been such a tough year xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
As promised a few days ago..Katie has fell of her treadmill...wig flying lol but head is put back on after picking up the pieces...though she hasent got it quite right lol 😄 x

Resizer_16086777131682.jpg

• Haha

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I don't even like saying this, but it seems like he's just a spare part to him.
Harvey - she can use him for sympathy.
The two girls - she can pretty them up and use them to advertise her business.
Junior - not really sure? I've noticed a theme of her enjoying him complimenting her maybe? But he seems mature so I can't see that lasting too much longer. But what use is Jet to her in all that?

I have just looked at Kiaran's Instagram and they seem very settled and happier with him. I like how all the kids, including Michelle's son, are all involved together.
Aww, poor Jet. He looks such a sweet little thing. Thank the Lord for Kieran.

Cloud Chaser

I looked for the Instagram petition and couldn’t find it either. We need to get one going to stop the BBC airing “Harvey and Me”. She’s highlighted his weight for several months, has barely been caring for him due to holidays and being at Carl’s, then she brings out a clothing range for Harvey! I didn’t watch the video but did she show Harvey and Ben interacting, has Harvey given consent to using his name and image to promote this clothing range? He’s 18 now surely she has to be more careful over what she says and does “on his behalf?”.

I saw on Twitter several months ago that when Harvey reached 16 she stopped paying her debts and once he was 18 she’s bankrupt.I’ve asked the question whether she has put her money into Harvey’s name so it can’t be touched.. Guess what? That can’t be looked into until she has provided her paperwork!!

I asked about the rental. She’s able to live there due to her status. She is a “celebrity” so needed a detached property, fully fenced with enough bedrooms for the children. The property is classed as basic for her needs compared to her properties pre bankruptcy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry

Sazbee

VIP Member
I sometimes wonder if Jodie Marsh had been single when Cole was looking, if he might have tried it on with her. Definitely a better deal IMO. She may be annoying AF too but she has a lovely house and lots of lovely animals. Seems a better match to me. Especially after his tattoo tribute to her.

• Haha
  • Heart

littleladyv

She had no intention of seeing those kids at Xmas and most certainly not Harvey, to have him would demand a level of care she couldn’t possibly give as she’ll be stuck to the latest shags side playing happy family’s. Harvey might want attention and we know she doesn’t like That. She’s drip feeding the reasons which won’t be the truth. Peter and Keiron are most having the kids already with a planned ( photographed) visit. The kids are a hindrance to her plans. We’ll see snapshots to make it look like she’s seen them but more likely to see her and the bloke gushing

Facehugger

VIP Member
Someone mentioned Harvey had vision so isn't blind, just wanted to explain a little how these things work, my aunt is registered blind but she has some vision and wears very strong lenses, I myself have an issue with my optic nerves/ brain and couldn't drive for a number of years due to this, probably could have been registered blind if I'd pushed, thankfully got my licence back at the beginning of the year.
Lord help us! As a self confessed make up junkie just no!

And merry Christmas tattlers, hope you all enjoy, its been such a tough year xxx
Bless you Mavis X happy Christmas, here's to better things and more giggles next year.

That goes for everyone else too, whatever your Christmas brings, hope you can all have a peaceful day & enjoy as much as you can 🎄⛄😘

• Heart

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Absolutely spot on analysis👍 but so so😭😤

Just read in the news the full list of countries banning people from uk.... Including Turkey!!!! Betta hope no more of those teef crowns don't fall off skankyflaps!!!😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Well at least she's finally paying Junior some attention (of sorts).
I think it's interesting how he looks at her - with a sort of resigned affection, as an adult would to a child who was showing off. Role reversal really.

Reactions: 23

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks for the lovely comments on my pic/pics 🤗❤😘 xx
It's great to hear how much they make people laugh 😃💕 xx
Will catch up in abit ❤

• Heart

gashers

Chatty Member
Katie Price what a cunt no fucks for anyone but herself well I must say I will be enjoying my 6kg turkey all to myself as me and my family are not a bunch of selfish narcissistic twats cheers everyone

• Heart
  • Haha

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Poor little thing, she looks so sad, pouting for the p*dos.
I am sure she would rather play with her new toy presents poor thing. But I think Princess was really sweet with her in her morning insta story...
I really feel sorry for those kids... 😕
And Katie is really teying selling Princess hard these days as a model or MUA or both and in her chavs ways.. it's disgusting

• Angry
  • Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Aaaaaaaand again I cannot be bothered to pull apart every bit of bullshit in yesterday's lies 😴. I'm guessing staged photos NOT from yesterday. She had those minging 'silk' PJ's on from weeks ago. As we know, she wears something for days & then flings it aside. I'm guessing to avoid using a washing machine 🤣. Pizza is obviously a piss take because of the constant digs at her about pizza & the fact that she seems to have it all over the house 🤷. Carl can cook & very well as his previous normal girlfriend showed. I'm also not believing her comment about her period due on 29th. I find it hard to believe that at 42 she's not perimenopausal & her periods are shot to shit. Hence the difficulty conceiving. Is it just me that's desperately hoping there's hidden meaning in Carl's comments? 'I've got it all planned. She won't know when it's coming. She won't know what's coming. It won't be anything she's expecting' etc.... 🤞🤞🤞🤞 It's all a master plan to bring her down. Even the thinly veiled attempt at journalism reads like they can't be arsed with it anymore. Nice to see Ron Class still attempting to defend her in the comments though 🤣.
I hope my rather excellent tattler family had a great day yesterday, however it was spent. I'm so pleased I decided to join you all a few months ago. I like it here. You've all been very welcoming. And truth isn't deleted 🤣.

• Heart

Chi4

VIP Member
I still cannot understand why people would want to file Healthy teeth into little stumps to stick those false looking things on them , that need replacing every ten years 🤔. Imagine at 80 getting on the plane to turkey

• Haha

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Whenever I see pictures of young children like this it creeps me out. Hopefully Kieran will encourage her to take it down.