Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
A new game is out based of hook a duck...called hook a Katie...where you try to get your fishing rod to hook Katie's nose bull ring.
Then you get a prize... Something from the mucky mansion lol πŸ˜„

Back in abit...

Resizer_16088576166420.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Someone (pwicey) doesn't read the stories, these are the widowed fairy penguins who mourn the loss of the partners together. They are not in love
Yeah but that involves reading and a basic level of comprehension. Thick as a whale omelette. πŸ™„

• Haha

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Deflection story....wondered when Amy would be rolled out again...shame Turkey teef were far more important than spending Christmas with her family.
So predictable πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

If her mum was that bad then she shouldn't have gone to Turkey,and therefore also having to isolate. More bullshit.

Dana Scully

I'm fascinated/nauseous by her blinding hypocrisy. She called Kelly Brook a 'heifer' and said that Peter Andre looked like a 'fat sweaty Greek' on their wedding day. How charming for her children to read btw. At now she's complaining that people are attacking her because of her weight gain. Of course I've omitted every other time she's made hideous comments people. Nobody has the time to list them all.

• Heart

gashers

Chatty Member
Perfect! Does she realise how lucky she to have a Christmas song just for her πŸ€£πŸŽ„πŸŽ€
bad king cocknobber last looked over
at the beast of Brighton
snow was going up her nose deep and crisp and even
brightly shone their teeth that night
cruella was a bitch
ripping off people who ordered her stuff
strangely believing her pathetic pitch
sherry anyone πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
As promised the Katie Price cake smash for the Tattlers party...πŸ˜„β€

Loool πŸ˜ƒ

Resizer_16085901000980.jpg

Time to catch up πŸ˜ƒ more pics later ❀

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazbee

VIP Member
Jett and Bunny look so much more happy and relaxed with Kieran. If it wasn’t for social media she wouldn’t have a damn thing to do with them.

Mayhem1

What will the deflection story be later I wonder
Katie's rep insisted the star was unaware of any scam companies -CRAP

"Tighter restrictions are now being implemented to protect both Katie and her followers from these drop companies springing up everywhere.

"I have spoken with trading standards who are working now with the government to stamp out these pop up companies, to protect everyone, Katie wholly backs this and would sign up to any campaign to falsify her followers, fans, friends and family."

IN OTHER WORDS KLATTY HAS HAD A WARNING FROM ASA AND TRADING STANDARDS AND IS NOW DENYING EVERYTHING-LIAR

• Angry

NParker

Chatty Member
The first image I saw nailed it for me 😞
I'm a bit sceptical of this, because looking at his pictures he doesn't have any of the features listed here. He has a very pronounced philtrum, a full upper lip and a developed jaw. The only exception is a flat nasal bridge, which can be explained by his heritage. I do believe that drug use may have contributed to his disabilities, but on just a superfical observation he doesn't have FAS.

Packing heat sounds like he has a nasty down below disease..... should we send him some cream to help with that? 🀣

He really is an absolutely vile human being isn't he? Not really helping their efforts to get on mainstream TV! Oh, I forgot, he doesn't want fame πŸ™„

This is sad. Thinking about it, there's a lot of effort in every Harvey article to push that he has PWS πŸ€”. She doth protest too much me thinks πŸ€”.
Rather than say "No, she doesn't have a massive vagina", he actually said "My willy is big enough to fit her massive vagina". What a plank!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I just leave this here before I catch up later ❀ xx

Katie Price really should stop any more surgery 😱😱😱😱😱😱

πŸ˜„

Resizer_16085054707600.jpg

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
I'm thinking Katie will have none of her kids for xmas, just carwash, I wonder if he can cook, if not he's fucked.
If she can't have any of her kids or family over or see them this Christmas because she pissed off to Turkey to sort out those god awful teeth she doesn't deserve to see them and now shes put them at risk.They should bloody disown her! She went on the cheap and for a sneaky holiday, the uk has dentists...she could pay I'm sure!
I've now had to cancel our Christmas, my mother in law cried her heart out yesterday on the phone. I felt so guilty. We planned it meticulously. I will make it up to them. Nothing is too much trouble for any of my family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

BigMavis

VIP Member
It will suit Carl not having Harvey for Christmas, he looks so uncomfortable around him, trying hard but ultimately uncomfortable. Dont know much about his background but his mum doesn't look much older than katie.

lozenger

Chatty Member
Crikey - only missed a couple of days and had to catch up 10 pages on the last thread let alone this new one - obvs lots to tattle about!

I agree with the posters that say the Turkey tall tales really ought to be investigated by a proper journalist, she can't possibly think we believe she fell over that wall & is now walking around. My nephew fell from not much higher than that last year and broke both legs, pelvis, collar bone & was in a coma for 8 weeks, he looked like a car crash victim & we nearly lost him so it's really insulting to people's intelligence and to those who have suffered real trauma.

Loving the picture gallery @Pom Bear :p πŸ™Œ:LOL:

• Heart
  • Wow

Mayhem1

I was sure i posted this earlier, baby brain, baby sick, young one throwing up and other one being a cheeky madam.
So pom bear here's one for you, i was going to get all my Christmas cards printed like this and send them to you lovely tattlers but copyright stopped me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Magnolia23

VIP Member
It wouldn't be an issue with the make up if Katie hadn't posted the pics. It's so wrong.
Its not about the make up as such for me, but I am sure not only it did take Princess decent time to do and little one had to spend time sitting instead of playing, i am sure it was 'organised' by Katie as to show Princess as aspiring MUA and make yet another newspaper drama with 'child in heavy make up'..
I sadly doubt it was an innocent act of two sister having some make up play time... 😞

• Sad

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I can't for the life of me think of any reason he would be with her other than getting his ugly mush in the papers.

She's a middle aged woman of 5 kids, drink and drug problems, up to her neck in debt, baldy, tashy, scarred from head to toe, mouth like a sewer, cruel and neglectful to kids and animals. She's an easy lay, she gets about a bit, but he could get that anywhere, so that only leaves fame.

Unless i missed something?:confused:

and skint πŸ˜…
The cold sores. 😁 And farting. 😁

• Sick
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I signed that petition ages ago, brilliant, I'm pleased they've done that story to be honest, keep sharing & signing lovelies, let's get her bloody banned from having any more animals. All she does is neglect them. And as for wearing fur, I have no words. Vile cunt (sorry, I don't use that word lightly, but she is).

• Heart
  • Wow