katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone spend money on seeing a scruffy old woman full of herpes show her rat to the world?

Reactions: 38
She's so unsexy it's embarrassing! It's just so fucking awkward and cringe!!!

Reactions: 29
I agree, but I'm sure Peter is all over this. It must be exhausting for him protecting Princess from her mother especially at this moment in time.

Reactions: 38
She's got such a manly shape now even with those tits I can't explain it

Reactions: 30
Wonder what’s happening with the very serious allegations by her against KH? I am
wondering if the police have dismissed them as completely baseless, hence he’s gone to Mexico with the family. If they are completely untrue and malicious, can she be done for that also???

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1076117
Urgh.. give it up grandma, nobody wants to see that tired out, battered about, smelly old snatch even if you offered 90% off for 12 months!

Your day is done, give it up and kindly fuck off..
And the sun spots on her tits… bet she regrets all those sun beds now, one of the worst things to age your skin! And we know she can’t stand getting old.

Reactions: 24
So she obtained cash from the Sun under false pretences. She lied to them….. surely they can do something about that.

Reactions: 21
I think You’ve hit the nail on the head there!
Surely they could print a copy of the statement she gave to them. Say we printed in good faith , this is what she told us , she must have signed something to be paid. If as she claims she went to them and said it's not true he never hit me , they might have , as most think, dont believe her so feel in her interest to print story . Or maybe they asked her to return payment and she refused as spent haha

Reactions: 11
I would love to know the sub stats

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.