Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone claiming to know first hand said this on Cole's Insta...
That makes more sense than anything else -it would justify the kids being removed etc - then with her changing her story and not willing to give evidence they couldn’t charge him - yep - I’m having that !

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This just gets better and better! He's like a cat chasing its own bloody tail with all his rantings. The simple fact is, if he hated what's happened that much he'd walk - but poor little Johnny Cab can't, he's stuck with her, all entangled up in her dodgy money dealings, all the cars on her land with nowhere to move to (awww, bless him, the garden centre don't want you poppet) it's all going a bit Pete Tong mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Little Johnny Cab 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fs I’m still on thelast thread about page 47 😭 I see the blow is a’flowing 🤣 excellent. I’m just sitting myself down with a nice cold glass 🍷 keep it coming Cole.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't say how I know but I've been told the exact same thing this afternoon by someone involved.
Who else was involved though? Only Katie And Crawl were there when the alleged assault happened. Therefore anything that comes from anyone else would not be 1st hand knowledge and had to come from Katie or Crawl...and they are a pair of drugged up loons. That's the main problem
I have understanding will all these rumours!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well her texting other people is true to form, she's done it in every, single relationship. It's what I thought, they had an argument
and they decided to split, then she fakes assault for revenge. She is vengeful and spiteful to any man that she doesn't control anymore. She has got revenge in ....every.... single relationship :rolleyes: I've said it before Cole should have read the wiki 😆

I still can't work out if he still wants to believe someone made his Dolly do it? Cole is still not on planet earth! The only person abusing you
Cole is yer big inflatable Dolly! ( How will he tell which is her and which are the balloons later tonight?)
When he takes off his rose coloured specs he might see some sense. He is getting no support from her. She probably told him he deserved it.

Reactions: 17
Off topic but can we appreciate what a handsome young man Junior is? Those kids have been through so much already because of her selfish ways. She has lost the bleeping world. He seems grounded enough despite it all (drop the accent😭) . They all deserve so much better and thank bleeping god their step mums have their backs and they have a solid mother figure ...

So far so good
♥👌🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
WTF is going on, he’s now posting stuff like this on their romantic night, I‘ve no idea what are we dealing with, one minute ranting, accusing his Dolly of being a disgusting liar, then a pic of himself as a toon 🤪

These two shouldn’t be allowed near sharp objects 🤦🏽‍♀️
Cracked me up that! Nearly spat my wine out again. Your comments should come with a preceeding warning eg:
'Before reading this comment it is advised that you do NOT take a sip of wine (or other beverage) '
I love it, don't you? Woo hoo 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It seems to me that Codswallop is goading and drawing attention to this whole shitshow for a ‘press deal’💷 but the only thing biting is that hideous undershot! ‘Take a Break’ magazine might be interested though..🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He often used to ‘go to work’ when KP had the kids, he didn’t want to know…
neither did she, i bet they shagged around with other people all the time. if he was unfaithful and it was ok with her, he didn't want her, his golden goos,e to do the same, in case he lost her to someone else. its all about control, he dont want her, he wants the fame and money

Reactions: 21
They get the munchies due to the drugs and need the sugar.

Addicts who are used to another drug of choice, such as heroin, may miss the high dopamine levels produced by substances. The loss of the dopamine rush from drugs can cause the brain to crave a substitute, such as sugary foods that produce dopamine.
I thought it was just C not H ....if she's on H it's far worse than what we thought

Reactions: 16
I will but promised not to compromise the source. But both are as we know addicts and KP wants to keep CW for the drugs etc so tried to drop all charges butvpolice have bodycam evidence
Do you mean bodycam evidence of assault? If so why not charge him?

Reactions: 10
I will but promised not to compromise the source. But both are as we know addicts and KP wants to keep CW for the drugs etc so tried to drop all charges butvpolice have bodycam evidence
The big question is..,

Did he actually hit her?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.