Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This all has one thing written all over it. The lies, the defending each other etc. It has to lead to drug related crimes. It just has to. They both have tit on each other. But she has alot to lose. Access to her kids, which to her are her main source of income. He could be put away, because he definitely deals.

Reactions: 29
I think the next big deflection will she has an incurable cancer which will run like her terminal mother, then there will be a miracle mystic from Thailand or the Maldives where she has to go every three months, photos (REAL) by Backgrid for treatment funded by her fans.
On a side note why does a washed up “Glamour “ model who is a vile vicious vindictive hag allowed to get away with what she does. I feel for the kids but thankfully have caring Dads and stepmoms.

Reactions: 18
On all that pink stuff for Valentine's it says *no gifted.
Wow, one of them must have dipped their hand in their pocket.
Skank must have used next months payment to the bankruptcy to pay for it

Reactions: 11
Must have been the date they met or got together.
The day they got engaged? They have been together more than a year. And it has a picture of a ring on it so I assume engagement date. I think the one that says Est 16/6 was the day they met or first date.

Reactions: 7
She definately PISSED on him when he carried her to the sink

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The day they got engaged? They have been together more than a year. And it has a picture of a ring on it so I assume engagement date. I think the one that says Est 16/6 was the day they met or first date.
I've just read that they started dating in July 2020. She can't remember her kids birthdays so I wouldn't be surprised if she can't remember when they met.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think that these two are just playing us ??I mean Crawl was literally calling her a liar yesterday and saying he’s involved only because he has no choice- but no media comment. This morning they behave like nothings happened?? Is it just me as how can be ? Just makes me wonder if they’re saying things just to stay in the media ? I know it’s weird but I can’t think of any other explanation as to why they’re still together and the Sun promoting her on Ru Paul today ??? Just makes no sense whatsoever
Even if they're playing us, it still doesn't change the fact that he's got to go to court in March and she's made a mockery of DV. That will backfire

Reactions: 21
Made a mockery of DV, yes, but we seem to be the only people who are bothered by that. No one in the media has batted an eyelid.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Am I really boring but those balloons serve no purpose and just extravagance for the sake of it? All I would be thinking if my husband did that (aside from if he’s lost his mind) is how much money had just been wasted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This all has one thing written all over it. The lies, the defending each other etc. It has to lead to drug related crimes. It just has to. They both have tit on each other. But she has alot to lose. Access to her kids, which to her are her main source of income. He could be put away, because he definitely deals.
Yep agree drugs. Police should pull them over, stop & search…… wonder if any drama tonight. Where are they?

Made a mockery of DV, yes, but we seem to be the only people who are bothered by that. No one in the media has batted an eyelid.
Yet !!!!!!!!!!!🙀

Reactions: 13
Hopefully after the court case, they will. They might not be allowed to. I'm hoping so anyway

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.