Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he answer Nikki?
he will only answer your questions if you sit down and let him video it all so he can sell it on would be my guess(that is what he told me and someone else when we asked him why he would not answer the questions and show his proof on his instagram when i asked why it needed to be videod he said you want answers i want something in return)he is just out to get as much publicity as he can good or bad i do not think he even cares any will do

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What an objectionable pair they are.
I think they both deserve each other, to be honest.

Reactions: 29
She’s self conscious about her face, made sure the cap was far enough down on his stories

Reactions: 17
yeah things are taking longer and i as i admitted what i had done so no silly game playing
i ended up on tag so no experience of community service
he wont plead not guilty but i hope he does

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the make up was applied after the hospital visit, if this is true. However I would imagine the police interviewed her the following day, probably because she was too drunk/ high and erratic the night of supposed ‘slapgate’. In which case she deceived them & lied. Surely that’s in itself a crime? We can only hope the police are now aware and take the matter further. BUT given everything else, probably unlikely. She’ll be laughing again, saying ‘I love it, don’t you really really love it woo hoo ‘.
That makes sense to me. She would prepare herself for the photoshoot for the scum. Kirsty possibly thought the bruise would not show up enough fr the story line so it was helped along with a bit of makeup

Reactions: 13
No, it's nothing to do with Skanky.
It's the scum, it's reporters and Kirsty taking advantage of his poor little dolly, who is totally innocent.
Exactly! Poor Dolly was forced to neck one teeny sleeping tablet (after a night on the henry hoover) and it rendered her comatose and incapable of speech for a MONTH. Poor dolly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just popped on, oh FFS after his throwing Dolly under the bus comments, they are running the happy couple line again.🤦🏽‍♀️

They are playing a game as usual, but I don’t see to what end.

What is very noticeable is she is constantly hiding her face, he points the camera at her and she turns away quickly, but not quick enough, so you can actually see her face. In that glimpse, can’t see anything particularly wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️ That cap is hiding her new weird hairline for sure, but what else is making her camera shy. Whatever‘s going on, don’t think she’s happy with the new look, something is up there.

Well they got the drinks In so coukd be more rants tonight…Woo EFfing Hoo 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
Well he called her a liar while they are sitting in the same bed. What does that tell you

• Wow
Reactions: 24
On all that pink stuff for Valentine's it says *no gifted.
Wow, one of them must have dipped their hand in their pocket.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.