Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If what he is saying is the troof:

Why is he still with her??
Will the Sun be entitled to sue her to get back her fee??
Will KP be charged with wasting police time??
Will she be telling her side of the story??

still smells like 🐄 💩 to me

Reactions: 29
Tut tut, I still dye my hair. It's long and dark brown. Plus I paint my nails, myself. I refuse to grow old gracefully. If it's good enough for Linda, it's good enough for me! 😂
As I said I keep MEANING to dye it…. But when I finally get some free time (2 young kids) I just end up reading tattle and can’t be bothered to dye my hair 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's the first tweet on the article.
Always trying to make out what a nice person she is. She's a convicted drink drug driver, has breached a restraining order recently, bad mouths all of her ex partners, owes ££££'s to creditors and has lost custody of her younger kids, yeah great mother!
*runs off to look again*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I do look my age…. But only cos I’ve grown older gracefully (or maybe I’m just too lazy to bother with my nails and hair etc)
I'm 63 too ( birthday was a week ago) and I like to think I don't look my age. I do dye my hair as I'm too vain to go grey, and I started going grey at 30 and no way was I letting that happen back then! But that's it. I do have a skin care routine, and my mum had very good skin which luckily I inherited from her. She lived to be 100 and only looked 80 odd. I don't wear make up and I don't do any botox or fillers. I think it just makes you look worse. My neighbor had a face lift a few years ago, it was very good but up close she just looks shiny and fake. And I am too scared I would die to undergo any cosmetic surgery!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So if you have an opinion which differs from skanky and wanky your a troll, heaven forbid anyone should voice their displeasure at you pair of 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 you call them trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If what he is saying is the troof:

Why is he still with her??
Will the Sun be entitled to sue her to get back her fee??
Will KP be charged with wasting police time??
Will she be telling her side of the story??

still smells like 🐄 💩 to me
She’s overly confident what with her recent prison dodge etc. she thinks she’s untouchable, she’ll be telling Cole “blame me blame me, no ones gonna come for me”

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ok so why is he still with her then?

This all adds up to the story someone said about KP using P IG account.
That’s the bit I don’t get. Why would u get back with someone who made that up about u? And why would he sit amongst all the lovely balloons she got him for his birthday with her and tell everyone she did that!?

Reactions: 26
So why did she say a woman did it? I reckon there was no charges because there wasn't enough evidence. She would have said the bruise was from recent surgery or some other excuse. The police said she had a facial injury. So they charged him with the lesser offence. Now he knows he can talk his way out of being a woman beater. She is taking the flack for it as she's tit scared of him walking. We all know anything she does wrong just blows over..also, that bruise on the photo's looks real. The colour is under the skin, not sitting on top like makeup would. He's now sitting playing the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.