Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yet again he says “anyone involved in that story are disgusting and liars and I mean ANYONE”….so he’s deffo accusing Skanky of being involved in making him appear as a violent DV abuser, and here he is now, having a jolly weekend away with her 🤷🏽‍♀️

Seriously WTF is this, it’s bizarre, make it make sense, honestly I don’t get what game they are playing.
No, it's nothing to do with Skanky.
It's the scum, it's reporters and Kirsty taking advantage of his poor little dolly, who is totally innocent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is her/their Modus Operandi.
Do something outrageous that gets everyone furious. Go quiet for a day or so.
Pop up again as if nothing has happened.
She's done it time and again for yonks.

Reactions: 25
Course their is more to it
i was in trouble a good few years ago and from arrest to court it took 14 weeks with a guilty plea
at first on bail till after Christmas then charged then court and there were alot of people making statments etc
you dont get a charge for fowl language and thats why he will go guilty as he does not want a trial with what really happened
I think the police went to CPS with multiple charges, perhaps possession, assault and the foul language charge, because the pair of them and whoever else were there have not cooperated / keep changing their story ect the CPS have been left with no option to drop other charges.

also there is a massive delay at moment from charge to court. Someone I know got arrested in feb last year, bailed and only just been called to court for sentencing this month. Theirs was a guilty plea too.

Reactions: 15
Showing my age now but remember Linda Lursadi she retired from page 3 took a step back from daily celebrity life got married had kids lived a lovely normal life....not like the fame hungry bleep still thinking she's relevant and sexy ....
1645293869078.png

That's her nowadays she's 63!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you think that these two are just playing us ??I mean Crawl was literally calling her a liar yesterday and saying he’s involved only because he has no choice- but no media comment. This morning they behave like nothings happened?? Is it just me as how can be ? Just makes me wonder if they’re saying things just to stay in the media ? I know it’s weird but I can’t think of any other explanation as to why they’re still together and the Sun promoting her on Ru Paul today ??? Just makes no sense whatsoever
Exactly this. Shes got form for it. Create a bit of drama one day. Get everyone commenting, stories written. Then she goes quiet for 24 hours, turns off comments and then carries on as normal . She knows to a certain extent she’s protected in the media and it’s a way of still keeping her name in peoples mouths. She doesn’t care if it’s negative. As long as she’s spoken about.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Balloons for a grown man who's birthday was days ago??? Why? How utterly pathetic, surely at his age he should have grown out of balloons - not very masculine. How desperate are they for new photos? Not very original though as every occasion seems to have balloons. FGS try to act like adults.
What a weird set up they have and such empty meaningless lives. Though with all the pointless drama they create maybe they think they are living the dream and their lives are interesting and exciting.
It's all for show. Totally meaningless nonsense!

Reactions: 21
Howling at Mickey Rourke in a wig. So true. It's sad to see tho. Has she no one in life backing her up? Why are surgeons/professional people constantly changing her face? Is there not some sort of counselling process you should go through, before surgery? It's not like she's changing her hair colour ffs.
To be honest if you were a surgeon you’d want to get the thing under anaesthetic asap to stop the foghorn blaring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.