Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're not boring. I don't see the point either, especially as it's just the two of them. He has seen them... and then what? Pop them the next day and throw them in the bin. What a waste. As someone said, he's 33, not 3!
Glad it’s not just me that thinks that. It’s just wasteful really in every sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh and that's not me saying what you can and can't wear at certain ages. If you can pull off a certain outfit, go for it! Some are better than others at doing so. But the way skanky tries acting like a 21 year old girl on a night out with her friends is cringeworthy!
My look is baggy t-shirt and leggings :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I LOVE how you embrace your age! Skanky should take note. My mum is the same age and she embraces it too. It's so much classier to be that way. I'm 34 now and I wouldnt wear the outfits I wore when I was in my 20s. Imagine the 20 year olds laughing at me trying to fit in 🤣
I had a leopard print velvet catsuit years ago believe me it turned heads but I'm 25 years older and wouldn't dream of wearing something like that now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh and that's not me saying what you can and can't wear at certain ages. If you can pull off a certain outfit, go for it! Some are better than others at doing so. But the way skanky tries acting like a 21 year old girl on a night out with her friends is cringeworthy!
Also Skankys age and got ID’d for a bottle of wine today. I’ve had a nose job and a teeny bit of Botox but that’s it! You envious Skanky?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My look is jeggins or skinny jeans and T-shirt, trainers… hair au natural with streaks of grey that I keep meaning to dye…
Tut tut, I still dye my hair. It's long and dark brown. Plus I paint my nails, myself. I refuse to grow old gracefully. If it's good enough for Linda, it's good enough for me! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also Skankys age and got ID’d for a bottle of wine today. I’ve had a nose job and a teeny bit of Botox but that’s it! You envious Skanky?
im 63,had no Botox or plastic surgery and i have NO wrinkles and look as lovely as i did when i was 18................ my eyes are bad though, think i need laser surgery. lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t get my head around why one day he is slagging her off calling her out on her lies,yet stays in a relationship with her and goes on a night away with her posting all his crap balloons while she’s gurning at him, in what fucked up word do they think it’s ok to lie about domestic violence they 100% thought he’d be let off she’s obviously dropped the charges and thought that was his get out of jail card,I think he said he’d keep schum as long as he wasn’t charged and now he is venting, he cries his hands were tied how exactly he thrives on the freebies on the publicity and she needs a man to validate her.

Reactions: 25
I can’t find your tweet. I think I’m searching wrong for it!
It's the first tweet on the article.
Always trying to make out what a nice person she is. She's a convicted drink drug driver, has breached a restraining order recently, bad mouths all of her ex partners, owes ££££'s to creditors and has lost custody of her younger kids, yeah great mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.