Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if they're playing us, it still doesn't change the fact that he's got to go to court in March and she's made a mockery of DV. That will backfire
It has got to back fire, she can't get away with making up a DV attack it is too shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You're probably too young. I'm Linda Lusardi's age hee hee 😂
I LOVE how you embrace your age! Skanky should take note. My mum is the same age and she embraces it too. It's so much classier to be that way. I'm 34 now and I wouldnt wear the outfits I wore when I was in my 20s. Imagine the 20 year olds laughing at me trying to fit in 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't understand his reply either. He probably wrote it that way on purpose. Will that be his defence in court? "No, your honour. It's bollocks. All bollocks!"
Wouldn't be surprised that is about the limit of his vocabulary

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just read that they started dating in July 2020. She can't remember her kids birthdays so I wouldn't be surprised if she can't remember when they met.
they kept it under wraps for a few weeks….
B96BA435-5D05-463A-9645-214C8EE78687.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Am I really boring but those balloons serve no purpose and just extravagance for the sake of it? All I would be thinking if my husband did that (aside from if he’s lost his mind) is how much money had just been wasted.
Yes,and the bleeping nasties when letting off balloons! They should be banned.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I LOVE how you embrace your age! Skanky should take note. My mum is the same age and she embraces it too. It's so much classier to be that way. I'm 34 now and I wouldnt wear the outfits I wore when I was in my 20s. Imagine the 20 year olds laughing at me trying to fit in 🤣
Oh and that's not me saying what you can and can't wear at certain ages. If you can pull off a certain outfit, go for it! Some are better than others at doing so. But the way skanky tries acting like a 21 year old girl on a night out with her friends is cringeworthy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Where the hell did the money come for all those balloons then? Does she think she's a Kardashian? That's what they do for their birthdays isn't it?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
If she got taken to hospital for her ‘injuries’ surely the medical staff would look at the bruise, maybe give it a wipe to clean it up and see the ‘bruise’ magically disappear onto their cotton wool?
I don’t get how you would allow yourself to be treated when your bruises are make up. It’s the weirdest thing.

Maybe the deflection story is she’s going to say there’s something seriously wrong with Harvey. I hate even saying that but we all know she would stoop that low.
NHS should bill her for using their resources,as shes taken the piss !

This all has one thing written all over it. The lies, the defending each other etc. It has to lead to drug related crimes. It just has to. They both have tit on each other. But she has alot to lose. Access to her kids, which to her are her main source of income. He could be put away, because he definitely deals.
She won't have custody of her kids again and everyone knows she's a toxic knob that can't keep partners. No amount of surgery and make up will ever fix that

Reactions: 22
Am I really boring but those balloons serve no purpose and just extravagance for the sake of it? All I would be thinking if my husband did that (aside from if he’s lost his mind) is how much money had just been wasted.
You're not boring. I don't see the point either, especially as it's just the two of them. He has seen them... and then what? Pop them the next day and throw them in the bin. What a waste. As someone said, he's 33, not 3!

• Haha
He is gunning for her wouldn’t be surprised if they go on a big bender tonight n he posts her off her nut on insta 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.