Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the Mirror newspaper online has detailed Cole's full home address. Was that wise? ๐Ÿ™„
I didnt think media were allowed to publish the full address with house number, only the town and county. I might be wrong though. No wonder cole is fuming, in addition to his arrest

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure if this post from Carly has already been posted as I hadnโ€™t noticed it before.
In answer to Carlyโ€™s question โ€˜what could I doโ€™ speak out at the time it was happening, itโ€™s not rocket science.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Cole does make me laugh the absolute dumbo! I di-unt do nufink yeah! *Slurps* ...Err, put yer joker gnashers back in mate! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค Had a little chuckle reading the reviews for his del boy motor company....what a nasty mongrel he is ๐Ÿ’ฉ Look at his responses to his bad reviews....what a hard nut! Although a positive (probs fake!) review, this one particularly made me laugh, from Peter A! ๐Ÿคฃ Surely Cole di-unt fake a review from the ol crooner Pete! ๐Ÿคฃ
Lol that looks fake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well done Pink Squirrel on the title ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I'm struggling keeping up so I'm going to start reading from this thread..I lurk on the last thread in the meantime so not to get too behind.

I have two pics already made so will add one now and one later tonight, they were made before this new situation with Cole.

Resizer_16451127685480.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Anyone see that Skanky is selling HER stuff cough cough on depop again ? get in quick like me , buy shares in alibaba ,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this post from Carly has already been posted as I hadnโ€™t noticed it before.

So is saying that he was the 32 year old arrested then bailed then bailed again for a false allegation? Heโ€™s admitting he was arrested right?

Reactions: 14
You would think that anyone with even the tiniest shred of humility would come out and apologise for faking and cashing in on a story on such a sensitive subject as DV. But, oh no it was the Sun's fault for printing the story! You couldn't make it up!
And donate the money to a DV charityโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

Reactions: 17
So is saying that he was the 32 year old arrested then bailed then bailed again for a false allegation? Heโ€™s admitting he was arrested right?
Yes he cant deny he got arrested when papers published a small statement from police, with his full address. What he is saying is that he had nothing to do with and no knowledge that manky faked the bruise and went to media with it.

But he seems happy to stay and spend the money with her that she got for it.

Reactions: 17
I reckon they had a huge barny whilst coked up and drunk. She mouthed off and maybe slapped him and he gave her a smack back. Both as bad as each other.

Reactions: 29
The whole situation is so messed up how will they find their way back from this lol, as if the papers would want to buy more stories when she makes them up.

Reactions: 14
The whole situation is so messed up how will they find their way back from this lol, as if the papers would want to buy more stories when she makes them up.
Manky has bounced back more times than a rubber ball

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't even imagine what's happening tonight. Surely they're not still together in the house? After his posts today branding her a liar and telling everybody it was all a scam for cash I'd have thought one of them would be elsewhere. If they are holed up in there the atmosphere must be dynamite. She should be careful there's not a repeat performance. Foul moods, coke, booze, light the blue touch paper and BOOM.๐Ÿ’ฅ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.