Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think that anyone with even the tiniest shred of humility would come out and apologise for faking and cashing in on a story on such a sensitive subject as DV. But, oh no it was the Sun's fault for printing the story! You couldn't make it up!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Right I've not stopped all day, time for a soak, a wine and a good tattle speed read. Let's hope one of them can't help themselves tonight and goes on a drunken/coked up rant. Cheers all 🍾πŸ₯‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think basically she's an ok wee lassie. It must be difficult being a member of that family. That said, they are all as thick as thieves!
I would agree if she wasn't an enabler. Her replies on insta about how her sister has taken "responsibility" and all that nonsense made me realise there's no hope for any of them.

Reactions: 27
i bet by tomorrow she will be selling her bath bombs and seeing how the land liesor a trip to H
i actually do think she thinks she will get away with this like all the other times
seriously hoping this time its the end of her them both

Reactions: 23
The bruise does look pretend though doesn’t it really or is it just me. I’m so confused by it all

Reactions: 17
I'd completely forgotten about this attention seeking video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Back in 2014 when she revealed the troof about Kieran's affair...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I went to school with many "skankies" their mums were their "best friends" and would let them wear what they wanted, drink, have people over all the time, party, fight etc....they thought their mums were the coolest.
But children and young people need boundaries. They need to learn right from wrong. They need to learn how to interact appropriately.
And all those girls ended up doing was repeating the cycle.

I can see the same with Amy bleeping Price, Katie and potentially, Princess.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I see the Mirror newspaper online has detailed Cole's full home address. Was that wise? πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'd completely forgotten about this attention seeking video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Back in 2014 when she revealed the troof about Kieran's affair...
Her and Boris Johnson should get together, they can call their first born Teflon cos nothing ever sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would agree if she wasn't an enabler. Her replies on insta about how her sister has taken "responsibility" and all that nonsense made me realise there's no hope for any of them.
I know. KP had to take 'responsibility' for the drink driving as she was caught red handed. I'm sure if she hadn't flipped the car and been able to get out she'd have been away on her toes before the police arrived!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cole does make me laugh the absolute dumbo! I di-unt do nufink yeah! *Slurps* ...Err, put yer joker gnashers back in mate! 😁🀀 Had a little chuckle reading the reviews for his del boy motor company....what a nasty mongrel he is πŸ’© Look at his responses to his bad reviews....what a hard nut! Although a positive (probs fake!) review, this one particularly made me laugh, from Peter A! 🀣 Surely Cole di-unt fake a review from the ol crooner Pete! 🀣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They're both liars. The CPS must be confident of getting a conviction for Cole as otherwise it would all be dropped. Hopefully their sordid lives are unravelling. Harvey's been removed, Junior has removed himself, Kieran won't let the little ones get near them so that leaves Princess. She seems to be the only one that has contact with KP & still goes along with it all. Peter must be so worried about her. KP is a dreadful 'mother'

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.