Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I badly want to see more pictures of her new face, did anyone notice that the Instagram OF representing her is just a promo company and not OF itself? I thought it was odd when they was replying to comments explaining how much money she’s set to make ect

Reactions: 8
Replying to
@KatiePrice
Always trying to make out what a nice person she is. She's a convicted drink drug driver, has breached a restraining order recently, bad mouths all of her ex partners, owes ££££'s to creditors and has lost custody of her younger kids, yeah great mother!

My post on Twitter has now had 9,225 impressions! I'm hoping to get to the 10k mark tonight! Woo hoo 😂 🍾🎆
I don’t have Twitter, have 9225 people done impressions of Katie Price? I’m confused 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only explanation that I can find for their current ridiculous story - is that he did attack her. The police were called and there are witnesses to the aftermath of the assault (neighbours and emergency services). She sells her story on this the next day as they have split - she just falls short of naming him, but no announcement from her that it wasn’t him.
She adds make up to the injuries, so that they look worse / better for the photographs.

They are soon back together - and now this back tracking story. He is not charged with assault as she has either not given a statement to the police to support this, or she has retracted her statement. He is charged with offences relating to when it spilled out on to the street - and that’s only because of witnesses providing statements to support the charges against him.

If he has “evidence” on what happened that night, what is it? Why be so coy?
If he didn’t attack her, who did? Have they been charged? I doubt it - as there will be no third party.

They are both disgusting IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I would have absolutely zero sympathy after the mockery she's made of domestic violence victims.. She's caused her own tit storm let her live in it...and that's coming from someone who suffered domestic abuse for years.
I hope you are in a better place now , My dear old dad used to stand on the balcony of our maisonettes looking over the grass square surrounded by the flats, i was about 8 or 9, a girl was winding me up, so i hit her, my dad called me up, he said why did u do that? i was so self righteous, i said she started it, my old dad never raised his hands to me , i got the biggest hiding in my life , he said, NEVER ever raise your hands to a woman , and even though hes gone , i would never whatever the provacation , and its not because i think women are the weaker sex, they are the equals of men , but you should never pick on anyone of any sex just because you can

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Replying to
@KatiePrice
Always trying to make out what a nice person she is. She's a convicted drink drug driver, has breached a restraining order recently, bad mouths all of her ex partners, owes ££££'s to creditors and has lost custody of her younger kids, yeah great mother!

My post on Twitter has now had 9,225 impressions! I'm hoping to get to the 10k mark tonight! Woo hoo 😂 🍾🎆
I'd give you a like but can't find the post.

Reactions: 10
So social services are involved and have stopped her seeing the 4 youngest (under 18) without supervision. Why does the same access restriction not apply to Harvey, he's over 18 but is a vulnerable adult in need of protection?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The only explanation that I can find for their current ridiculous story - is that he did attack her. The police were called and there are witnesses to the aftermath of the assault (neighbours and emergency services). She sells her story on this the next day as they have split - she just falls short of naming him, but no announcement from her that it wasn’t him.
She adds make up to make the injuries, so that they look worse / better for the photographs.

They are soon back together - and now this back tracking story. He is not charged with assault as she has either not given a statement to the police to support this, or she has retracted her statement. He is charged with offences relating to when it spilled out on to the street - and that’s only because of witnesses providing statements to support charges these against him.

If he has “evidence” on what happened that night, what is it? Why be so coy?
If he didn’t attack her, who did? Have they been charged? I doubt it - as there will be no third party.

They are both disgusting IMO
And then it was a woman who attacked her. Is she calling Coleslaw a woman or did she punch herself in the face

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.