Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he physically hit her but I think he's a rotten person. The way he attacks anyone who posts against him is vile. I'm still going to root for him (ONLY TEMPORARILY!!!) So that he brings skanky down. Chances are he will fade into obscurity after that anyway and if he doesn't, we'll remind him to 🤣🤣
If he fails to bring her down, then 4 more years until Princess turns 18 and maybe Andre will finally stop holding back. I've got my fingers crossed!
I gave up hoping that anyone, person or media, actually had either the balls or decency to do anything whatsoever to bring this bleep down.
As we have all opined before, she's be I g protected from up on high. There all awash in the same sea of shite and shame, the glue that holds it all together is money!
So long as it all sells advertising space everybody is happy, let's admit it, investigative journalism went the way of the dodo years ago.
It's all rinse and repeat, celebrity this, celebrity that.
It's all the average person wants, people who they can loathe and worship in equal measure.
How many times has Skanky made the fools at Loose Women and GMB look like complete arseholes?
But still the likes of Susanna lick her arse and continue to perpetuate the myth of the hard working businesswoman with an happy family devoted to her children, one of whom is disabled!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
A little off topic but has anyone else seen that picture of Katie and her brother Daniel in her first biography? It just looks really weird like they are a couple. Im sure her blouse is undone and he's holding her from behind. It just don't look right. I think she was too forward and sexualised too young. She mentions in her biography that for a family party she was allowed to order a rubber dress from a catalogue to wear aged 13? Also wearing black lip liner and red lippy. Her mum obviously wasn't bothered.
AFP too busy entertaining Mr PP fencing. He worked with her husband Ray Infield, KP and Daniels dad. That‘s now how they met.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So claims he threatened his ex Perie while she had cancer
Someone on IG said he hit another ex, Vicky
Threatened a Krusty on YT saying he would “mess her up” YT then taken down after complaint and put back up minus threat.
Now KP…. See a pattern here?
I do see a pattern but I couldn’t care less about KP. Sorry if that’s sounds harsh but as I said earlier I have no empathy/sympathy for her after what she’s put others through, not forgetting defenceless animals. Maybe it’s her karma 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m thinking maybe I’ve been a bit harsh on her. I can absolutely see how someone else is at fault when it was her face the make up was on, her pictures, her words and her fronting it…..can happen to anyone….

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So claims he threatened his ex Perie while she had cancer
Someone on IG said he hit another ex, Vicky
Threatened a Krusty on YT saying he would “mess her up” YT then taken down after complaint and put back up minus threat.
Now KP…. See a pattern here?
What a nasty pair! She was right when she said he's a male version of her. (And she's an alien version of him)

Reactions: 22
So glad I didnt have work today.
Why have the gruesome twosome gone quiet? I'm free for the evening now!
Oh look, Edna is moulding her child to become as trendy as her...
Lol why do yoy call her Edna??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone please call the Wildensteins. Tell her we found her cousin Frank.

jocelyn-wildenstein-plastic-surgery-meme.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I gave up hoping that anyone, person or media, actually had either the balls or decency to do anything whatsoever to bring this bleep down.
As we have all opined before, she's be I g protected from up on high. There all awash in the same sea of shite and shame, the glue that holds it all together is money!
So long as it all sells advertising space everybody is happy, let's admit it, investigative journalism went the way of the dodo years ago.
It's all rinse and repeat, celebrity this, celebrity that.
It's all the average person wants, people who they can loathe and worship in equal measure.
How many times has Skanky made the fools at Loose Women and GMB look like complete arseholes?
But still the likes of Susanna lick her arse and continue to perpetuate the myth of the hard working businesswoman with an happy family devoted to her children, one of whom is disabled!
😔😔😔 that's unfortunately true. If Cole does bring her down, she'll be "back" again because she will have reinvented herself and used every excuse in the book to get away with it all 😥

Reactions: 18
AFP too busy entertaining Mr PP fencing. He worked with her husband Ray Infield, KP and Daniels dad. That‘s now how they met.
No wonder they are a fucked up family, as mother was/ is having it away behind hubbys back, with someone who is a pervert. A daughter with a Masters Degree who acts like shes as thick as pig tit, another daughter who is the most hated person in the country due to her neverending lies and deceit etc, and a son who isnt much better.

Reactions: 31
what must his parents think if he was mine i would do everything in my power to get him away from her,i know he is an adult but she is posion through and through i cant believe what has happened in the last 24hr's

Reactions: 19
Is she going to be done for wasting police time then? And how lovely of her to worry her terminally ill Mum for a few quid! I remember the day after there were photos of her family arriving to “rally around her” they in on it or did she lie to them too? 🙄

Btw, think it’s total bullshit. He hit her, she ran, police called then she retracts them complaint and denies anything ever happened. What else can they say?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.