Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust me, she will find her way back via the medium of Harvey, with the 2nd instalment of his "journey" to college.
Oh and I think she's still on Ru Paul next week.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I can't even imagine what's happening tonight. Surely they're not still together in the house? After his posts today branding her a liar and telling everybody it was all a scam for cash I'd have thought one of them would be elsewhere. If they are holed up in there the atmosphere must be dynamite. She should be careful there's not a repeat performance. Foul moods, coke, booze, light the blue touch paper and BOOM.💥
Lol another bruise

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon they had a huge barny whilst coked up and drunk. She mouthed off and maybe slapped him and he gave her a smack back. Both as bad as each other.
Nobody has a clue, but your explanation is my favourite , gotta be ennit ? if the reports were true, the neighbours said he was running up and down making monkey noises, BUT ,perhaps that's his normal behaviour?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Trust me, she will find her way back via the medium of Harvey, with the 2nd instalment of his "journey" to college.
Oh and I think she's still on Ru Paul next week.
Nobody has a clue, but your explanation is my favourite , gotta be ennit ? if the reports were true, the neighbours said he was running up and down making monkey noises, BUT ,perhaps that's his normal behaviour?
It’s a story she made up so that bunny and jett
Can cash in on it when they are 18 and expose the troof

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I can't even imagine what's happening tonight. Surely they're not still together in the house? After his posts today branding her a liar and telling everybody it was all a scam for cash I'd have thought one of them would be elsewhere. If they are holed up in there the atmosphere must be dynamite. She should be careful there's not a repeat performance. Foul moods, coke, booze, light the blue touch paper and BOOM.💥
Don’t forget papa woods might be living there too. Amazing atmosphere 😂. What a delight to be in the middle of this mess

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would have absolutely zero sympathy after the mockery she's made of domestic violence victims.. She's caused her own tit storm let her live in it...and that's coming from someone who suffered domestic abuse for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just a thought and not a nice one...... But i wonder if he was making monkey noises at her because of harvey and his coloured skin.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I do see a pattern but I couldn’t care less about KP. Sorry if that’s sounds harsh but as I said earlier I have no empathy/sympathy for her after what she’s put others through, not forgetting defenceless animals. Maybe it’s her karma 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't feel slightly sorry for her. She's an abuser to adults, children and animals. She's met her match. Suck it up buttercup

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
If it was all made up and he never clumped her, why was it all over the press that she needed another protection dog because she didn't feel safe after the 'attack' 🤔

Reactions: 25
Replying to
@KatiePrice
Always trying to make out what a nice person she is. She's a convicted drink drug driver, has breached a restraining order recently, bad mouths all of her ex partners, owes ££££'s to creditors and has lost custody of her younger kids, yeah great mother!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.