Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Pink Squirrel for a great title!
We are now in the eye of the storm, waiting for it all to kick off again soon 💨 I don’t mean Dudley or Eunice, I mean Skanky and Crawl! Bloody hell, this is better than any Netflix series. And So many episodes and twists and turns too 🤣🤣🤣

Hurry back Alex! We need your take on all this too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm 50/50 if he hurt her at all that day. But I'm 100% that the 'bruise' was totally fake. It looks on the surface only, like on top not even through a few layers. It's too shiny, wrong colour and totally bizarre shape. I have had hundreds of bruises, none ever look like that.
I don't think he physically hit her but I think he's a rotten person. The way he attacks anyone who posts against him is vile. I'm still going to root for him (ONLY TEMPORARILY!!!) So that he brings skanky down. Chances are he will fade into obscurity after that anyway and if he doesn't, we'll remind him to 🤣🤣
If he fails to bring her down, then 4 more years until Princess turns 18 and maybe Andre will finally stop holding back. I've got my fingers crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Forgot to add. Crawl says that you can't control Katie but in the same breath that someone was controlling her when they made her sell that story. What funking planet are these two skank monsters on??
Added it, thank you (y)

Reactions: 7
Two things can be true at once. He could have punched her AND she painted on a bruise.
I agree. I think, as the hit only left a red mark ( he probably slapped rather than punched, well he is a big girls blouse after all ), she needed to put makeup on to empathise being attacked. How can you go on the front page of a newspaper to say you have been attacked without a mark on your face. I did think it strange at the time, as it was a bruise and no more? When you get punched, it normally looks far worse than that.

Reactions: 28
Two things can be true at once. He could have punched her AND she painted on a bruise.
Yep. Not my proudest moment but when I was 14 I literally walked into a door and had a small bruise on my eye socket. When I went to youth club that night me and my friend embellished it with make up so that I could tell my crush (Spencer 😍🤣) that I'd been in a fight, you know, to make me look cool and interesting.

I know this is totally different, just saying, it happens! However, I was a child and also wasn't trying to get anyone in the tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
come on people , everyone who knows me on here, knows I like a laugh , But don't think i have laughed so much since ,well
cwying cwying in Fools and horses, I take the piss out of them two more than anyone , but I cant compete , they do it better than anyone ,
been in hysterics all day, They are comedy genius , Already started writing the sit com

Sun offices:
Here Fred , weren't that Pricey in here ? yeah Bert shes alway's here, wasn't that a bruise I saw on her face ? No ,she said it was makeup , er why ? didn't like to ask, you know pricey , perhaps its from last Halloween you know she's a dirty cow (both laugh) , want to sit in on the interview? wouldn't miss it for the world
So Katie, lets have ur version of events. Well ive got a big bruise , my face is puffy ,and I went to Hospital. er Katie, you just told us its makeup, yeah to hide the bruise silly , But Katie the makeup looks like a bruise , Nevermind lets move on,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Also if Carl is allegedly involved in dodgy dealings then KP is the least of his worries. His inability to stay out of trouble is a liability.

Reactions: 18
I’m not buying this Cole is innocent bollocks. Why is he with her still? He’s had his 5 minutes and could probably hook up with someone like chaZ’s mate the bistro kid and get a few more miles out of it.
I think he’s violent and she’s making excuses.
I also think she’s a bleep
I agree with you. I think he is too desperate to try and make himself look good. Seen it before, when someone I know was accused. (Who actually did it) but swore it wasn’t him and it must have been someone else.

Reactions: 18
well i ran to harveys house and damaged my feet , what again ? yeah but i cant say anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So glad I didnt have work today.
Why have the gruesome twosome gone quiet? I'm free for the evening now!
Oh look, Edna is moulding her child to become as trendy as her...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
anyway, my sitcom is a work in progress, youll prob see it on Dave 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So claims he threatened his ex Perie while she had cancer
Someone on IG said he hit another ex, Vicky
Threatened a Krusty on YT saying he would “mess her up” YT then taken down after complaint and put back up minus threat.
Now KP…. See a pattern here?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.