Katie Price #126 CPS have had their say, Biffa & Skank will have their day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they're implying it was Harv but Carl's taking the blame 🤔
Was H even there though? I thought he was in his own house down the road, that she ran to afterwards. And she said he goes to bed at 7.30 so why would he be in her house at 1.30am? I hope the POS isn't trying to suggest H was to blame. I don't think H has ever been violent to a person, he just punches walls and stuff. So many lies flying around it's hard to keep track!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Hello! Long time lurker on here. You have all kept me entertained for months and I’m now totally hooked!

After watching his video rants I got the impression that he’s not disputing that he argued and swore at Katie in the street but he definitely sees this as a different ‘incident’ to the assault/theft/coercive behaviour ‘incident’ He’s cross that the two are being confused and that people still think he punched her. Could his proof be that the Police have recently written to him and told him that he is no longer being investigated for the assault and coercive charge? That would be his black and white proof that the punch etc was nothing to do with him?

He admits to the arguing and swearing in the street but because he thinks such behaviour is no big deal he’s cross that the Police have pinned this charge on him. What’s unclear is when this slanging match happened? Outside Harvey’s house and witnessed by the carer on the night? Or just an argument at a later date? The latest Police statement says the man they arrested following the incident on the 23rd has been charged (factually correct) perhaps they deliberately omitted to say for a totally separate incident and that’s got him really wound up!
I find it hard to believe that the police would put out a misleading statement. It seems pretty clear according to the report in the DM, the person who was arrested on the evening in question has been charged, although not with assault as presumably KP withdrew that allegation because she didn't want the truth of that evening to come out ( possible drug use?). I also half expected them to get married in a hurry so she couldn't be made to give evidence against him ( or is that just an American thing?) He seems to be saying she made up the 'assault' allegation in which case surely she should be charged with wasting police time at the very least? Also she went to hospital who I am sure can tell the difference between make up and an actual bruise, although of course they can't say anything about that. It's all a huge mess for sure and could get even more so as time goes on! Will certainly be interesting to see what happens on the 10th, although I suspect he may well plead guilty at the last moment in return for merely a small fine. We shall see in due course.

Reactions: 34
I bet they blame this on Kieran
I think you could be right in this somewhere. Blaming Kieran for calling the police. Other thought I’ve had is has a neighbour called him seen as the kids were there And then he’s called the police due to children being in danger?

Reactions: 22
So Katie Price gave up seeing her kids for ££££ selling a story of lies about DV......I've no words.
Surely police need to look at his statements hes put up tonight. IF and its still a big IF , it was made up to sell a story and theyve made false claims to the police , someone needs charged for false statements etc. One thing but why has neighbours gave statements saying they heard a big barny, why did PA and KH stopped kids visits. Was it just a big arguement , neighbours called police about it, so KP thinking its gonna get to papers , let's use it to our advantage. . Whatever the whole thing stinks

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think you could be right in this somewhere. Blaming Kieran for calling the police. Other thought I’ve had is has a neighbour called him seen as the kids were there And then he’s called the police due to children being in danger?
Exactly what i was thinking. That rape rant she went on about Kieran could be her being the spiteful witch she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Can anybody decipher the long written ranty bit in his ista. I lost any hope of understanding at the point of “ make pretend events”
Who is he having a go at?
And who has made thousands?That seems to be another bone of contention for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
That explains her bizarre new face 😃
Yeah maybe she thought I better change it incase i get put in a police lineup, if they charge her with wasting pics time

Daily Mail have gone on further ….

Why are none of the papers printing that he's claimed it was KP that made it up to get a big payout from papers

Think the original narrative was he stomped on her head - thus the worry about the suspected fractured jaw.
Remember the paramedics were called, and there was a statement from her „nanny“ who wasn‘t mentioned at all, but may have been there if the younger kids were there.
She would have also given statements to the police herself, which would probably be enough.
The coercive behavior may have been added as she may have then wanted to erase the statements…
Let’s see, March 10 isn‘t far away - he‘ll commit social media suicide before then though..:p

• Haha
Welcome Carly B.
I still think they were both drunk/ drugged that eve and had a huge row. During that row he punched her and took back the ring ( probably saying she didn’t deserve it blah blah blah ). She was so upset and angry that for revenge she immediately called the Police to report him. However, very quickly had a change of heart when she realised he knew too much about her unsavoury life, and if this got to court it could really damage her. So she quickly made up some cock and bull story about an intruder to deflect and protect him.
The Police are fully aware of this, but needed enough evidence to bring their own charge against him.
An intruder and coercive control!? Who are you kidding luv 😂
The fact that she got the ring back again fairly quickly shows that it must have been someone known to her that had it and then gave it back. I read somewhere that he Crawl gave it back to her on condition she dropped the charges. If it had been 'stolen' as she originally claimed, and given how much she claimed it was worth ( cough cough) I'm pretty sure the police would have been VERY interested in that part of the story! Clearly it wasn't stolen by an 'intruder' or she wouldn't have it back yet.

Reactions: 30
Carry on Krusties
Good Lord, where to begin??
Last thread closed so I couldn't jump in until now.
I'm shattered but have read each and every update and comment!
This is an extraordinary turn of events unfolding as we speak and It's hard for me to truly grasp the enormity of all this so a big thanks to everyone's contributions so far- my head is still spinning.
There really isn't anything fresh for me to add except that I JUST KNEW (and predicted) that, despite her disgraceful DD let-off, Karma was definitely winging its way to her and that she's finished now. We just had to remain patient.
With regard to slap-gate night and Cole's subsequent denials of physical assault - surely the ambulance crew and A&E dept could easily tell if said bruises were genuine or make-up? :unsure:
The plot thickens :coffee:(y)🤛💍💯

If any of you havent seen this it is a must watch, gets more accurate as time passes and her mask slips...
I'm halfway thru this hilarity @BiffasBeemer and laffing my (@x@) off!
Thanks for posting xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Has the surgeon now just transplanted a face onto a head? The hairline doesn’t make sense. It looks like a rushed autopsy stitch up.
Whoever did that wouldn’t get a job at the cut’n’shut panel beaters on the wrong side of town.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So all this ranting and putting pics up of heads with sewn up faces threatening to expose people publicly...Is this allowed is it not intimidating possible Witnesses???

Reactions: 25
Eurgh I’m so confused now too. Will we ever know the trooth???? Anyway allegedly Cole told Bunny and Jett that if they lied to the police and told them that he didn’t hit Katie then he would buy them a PlayStation. But later on they told Kieran what actually happened which I assume is what they told the police too. If J&B have been told to lie about lieing about lieing (iyswim 😂) then what a bleeping confusing and traumatic time for those poor kids. I believe the children though. I completely believe they saw Cole hit her. It’s too much of a complicated lie for 2 young children to keep up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Why aren’t they both sitting down and giving a statement of what happened and why Skanky lied about the supposed assault? She could quite easy blame it on too much alcohol and her fragile MH and probably get another exclusive payout from it. They could then say how much they are in love as he’s stood by her and taken the blame for her. It seems weird that he’s saying all this while supposedly staying with her - has he any pride? Or does he think he will be the one to finally turn Skanky into a decent person??? I think she will now run to The Priory for several weeks to recover and take stock then come out to fresh media deals wanting to print the ‘real truth’ behind it all. As much as I don’t like the look of Carwash he needs to walk away now and become just another guy who was wronged by Skanky just like all the others and go back to his little life as a used car salesman.

Last edited:
Morning Krustie's,

I've been lurking after my flounce break but have enjoyed the current airings of one's dirty laundry.

Poor ol' Cole.... Finally been outed and caught in the web of the spider. I have to say I believe that he didn't hit her. Given her initial account, an account from Kirsty and poor B&J, CPS would have enough to charge him with assault, even without Katie's support.

Seems to me there was a MASSIVE row and this is sorry saga has more to do with covering up her drug use than anything. So I think Katie and maybe Kirsty fabricated the DV story to cover Katie's coke addiction and it's spectacularly backfired.

Katie and Cole, trying to save face, then accused Kirsty of drugging Katie and that's backfired too as she has been released with no further police action (NFA).

I think that Cole is now trying to spin that Kirsty has taken advantage of Katie and her poor Mental Elf and encouraged her to sell a DV story for Kirsty's massive pay day (in Cole's world).

The reality (IMO) is that both Katie and Kirsty concocted this story and both got a pay day from it.

Had Katie not crashed Daddy Woods' BMW then they probably would be able to spin it further.... Unfortunately, cokehead Katie crashed the car and had coke in her system.

I think we will see an exclusive to say that Katie has been struggling with Drug Addiction (DA) and Mental Health (MH) and was "abused" by her former PR Manager and she's gonna be in Rehab (again) by the weekend.

Cole is hell bent on defending himself from being a DV Perp, I wonder if he will throw her under the bus.... I kinda hope so.

Just my two pence worth.... Makes sense in my head.

Keep Safe Krustie's, Storm Eunice 😳

ETA: perhaps that brilliant Rosie Flowers on IG can sum this up on IG for Cole and see if he responds 🙊. What do you think @Rosiecosy

Be interested on your thoughts on the above @DC16 @thetrooth @WillowTree21 @Binfest

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.