Katie Price #126 CPS have had their say, Biffa & Skank will have their day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they obviously just watched the tinder swindler on Netflix, because yesterday carol mentioned it. He was mimicking how the guy talked to get people to believe him. Todays insta story feels very similar…these two live in a world of delusion. It’s scary to watch them unraveling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
If KP has gone to MM or her mums tonight how did she get there? Hope she didn’t drive herself 🤔

Didn’t Kris B get charged with threatening behaviour towards the police over her?

And finally any tattlers in Essex up for going to the trial??? 😁
Could you sneak it live onto Teams, we promise to keep ourselves all on mute 🤐🤐🤐🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has Cole gone quiet on his Instasham now? Maybe he’s passed out from all the ranting and raving. He’ll probably have a few regrets in the morning

Thanks for the new thread Maggie-moo
I think his brain is frazzled from all that spelling he has just been forced to attempt 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 46
End of the day he was i that house with her. And I'm dam sure if she was attacked he would have set it right... are they thick or something g they even put stories on that night and pics and she had absolutely nothing on her face. The bruises weve seen are days old cos she did her bleeping interview days after. They played the press the way they wanted too. So hope it does bite them in the arse. Dick heads the pair of them. Only thing we could ever think for her protecting anyone is if it was her child and she was protecting him, that would be understandable. But then they would have still played on that too sell stories which would be disgusting. Both need to go and hide under a rock forever. Literally the cringes couple there ever was.

Feel so sorry for her kids thats shes put that bloke before them...

Actually I dont because they are better off.

Reactions: 34
Seems like it, and got himself a criminal record in the process
She sounded really nervous and desperate for him to believe that she’d ‘never called the police’ on him. She’s been playing him like a fiddle hasn’t she, spinning him yarns but now the chickens are coming home to roost, and he is incandescent 😂

So Katie Price gave up seeing her kids for ££££ selling a story of lies about DV......I've no words.
That’s about the size of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Can tell hes lying in his video rants, keeps raising his eyebrows and frowning, also looks up and to the side.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Ok, new thread, going to try and read and hit the like button. Then I will dare to sleep for a few hours, wake up to six new threads and give up again!
Im in a rural area & scared the power will go out in the storm ( it always happens out here ) and I’ll wake up to no internet and miss out coz it always takes days for the power to go back on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Im in a rural area & scared the power will go out in the storm ( it always happens out here ) and I’ll wake up to no internet and miss out coz it always takes days for the power to go back on 🤣🤣🤣
Same here, i'm in a rural area in the red alert area for devon. And the wind has been blowing hard in the last hour

• Sad
Reactions: 17
End of the day he was i that house with her. And I'm dam sure if she was attacked he would have set it right... are they thick or something g they even put stories on that night and pics and she had absolutely nothing on her face. The bruises weve seen are days old cos she did her bleeping interview days after. They played the press the way they wanted too. So hope it does bite them in the arse. Dick heads the pair of them. Only thing we could ever think for her protecting anyone is if it was her child and she was protecting him, that would be understandable. But then they would have still played on that too sell stories which would be disgusting. Both need to go and hide under a rock forever. Literally the cringes couple there ever was.

Feel so sorry for her kids thats shes put that bloke before them...

Actually I dont because they are better off.
The attack took place in the early hours of the 23rd August. She did the interview for the Sun on the 24th. The neighbours all heard the shouting and screaming and gave witness statements. He has admitted they had a barney in the street. Why on earth would anyone else be implicated in this? As Cole says ' It's black and white'. I'm glad the police have pursued the matter. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors? They have no-one else to blame but themselves. They both looked off their heads in the afternoon when they posted this pic...
1645145619279.png

Reactions: 45
I think the first story is true. Carl assaulted her and she ran. I think the next day she has been angry and determined that they were over for good so went to the papers to sell her side of the story. She wouldn't have been allowed to name him. Abusers will always be sorry and he's probs told her the usual I love ya and I can't live without you crap and Katie has took him back. He will be the one telling her to change the story and she is doing what he's telling her. How many people go back to their abuser time and time again and deny that their partner is a vile bully behind closed doors. This won't be a popular opinion but I think KP is vulnerable and desperately wanting to find 'The One'. I also think he's protesting too much.

Reactions: 30
The attack took place in the early hours of the 23rd August. She did the interview for the Sun on the 24th. The neighbours all heard the shouting and screaming and gave witness statements. He has admitted they had a barney in the street. Why on earth would anyone else be implicated in this? As Cole says ' It's black and white'. I'm glad the police have pursued the matter. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors? They have no-one else to blame but themselves. They both looked off their heads in the afternoon when they posted this pic...
View attachment 1070365
Those teeth look like haribo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bedfordshire for me. I’ve been offline for a few weeks, I was lucky to get an amazing holiday but also missing in action due to some debilitating health issues. I’ve enjoyed tonight so much. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So Katie Price gave up seeing her kids for ££££ selling a story of lies about DV......I've no words.
I honestly wouldn't put anything past that lowlife. Makes you wonder what stories she's told in the past just for money. The S. African kidnap for instance. Even Kieron's affairs in which case he is complicit too if its not true.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.