Katie Price #126 CPS have had their say, Biffa & Skank will have their day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking about that night and why she was kept in hospital all night but then I remembered she was coked up and psychotic so maybe they kept her in for mental health reasons.

The children are the only victims in this tit show. Not much sympathy for Kirsty as she’s been involved in Katie’s lies too many times. But yeah domestic abuse is one of the top priorities for many police forces and they don’t investigate this stuff for shits and giggles. Just when I think I can’t hate the pair more they do something shittier. And yes there is a separate offence for assaulting an emergency worker so this was definitely aimed at Katie.
if they took her to Harlow, the wait there is usually hours and hours and it was mid pandemic. Even Broomfield is usually a long wait too. So not even surprised she was there for hours she would have just had a long wait.

Reactions: 23
Another thing I don't get is that a public order offence is usually dealt with fairly quickly and no need to bail for, if the offence was committed in front of police. Or if they needed to get witness statements from neighbours etc it would usually be quite a short bail time.
Tldr, it's an usually long bail time for a fairly minor offence.

Plus I would have thought that if its a first time offence it would be dealt with means of a ticket, or a caution. Unless he's already had these options before / because its domestic related they've decided to charge.

All very odd.

Eta was the teef arrested for a oublic order offence?
Yes I was going to say this. If his only crime is effing and jeffing in the street that doesn't need investigating and is an instant charge.
They literally can't keep up with all the lies. There's too many.

Reactions: 38
Kinhell he's up at 5.54am.
It's going to be an amazing day
God, I'm absolutely loving this! The catalyst for decades of previous pwicey BS! and can I say now that NO I'm not shocked about anything she's lied about. Her whole life has been a lie that she's lived off. Never had a real job! Just desserts for a serial animal killer 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Why is this not spread over the front of every paper this morning?
Whichever way you look at it, she's lied, the paper have enabled her (and paid her), they've wasted police time and no one is picking up on it!?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just catching up wow what a lot of posts.
Im glad at last we know finally know that Carl we is the man in the frame for SLAPGATE. I was beginning to think after her drug/drink/driving brush with the law this would get swept under the carpet. Whatever happened he is finished, his dream of being a celeb over, the CPS must think they have enough to convict.
Sounds like it’s going to end up in court so that will be interesting all the other witnesses backing up her original DV story & KP changing hers to save the ONE.

Mind u, in the next autobiography going to make an interesting chapter hah

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Maybe she’s had a psychotic episode on the old ❄
The police/ambulance have shown up and Carl has argued with them when they’ve tried to take her away ? Probably not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
if they took her to Harlow, the wait there is usually hours and hours and it was mid pandemic. Even Broomfield is usually a long wait too. So not even surprised she was there for hours she would have just had a long wait.
That makes sense. So she could have been waiting hours with no injuries at all.

Cole needs to shut the duck up if he doesn’t want to get into more trouble. Personally I hope he carries on 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
The problem those two cretins have now is there are too many witnesses involved now to keep the pretence going and many of them such as police and ambulance crews won’t be in it to play games. They report facts and that’s where these two fall down. They lie and change like the wind so when it goes to court all this will come out.
Good luck trying to change the narrative now! They’ll drag each other down to the gutter.

Reactions: 40
So he's saying he's sticking in a relationship with someone who accused him of slapping her, sold a story to the papers saying so, and allegedly she was pressurised into selling this story about the alleged slap which was all lies orchestrated by the ex PR lady. Riiiigghht.:sneaky:
But .... He says no one controls her 🤔🤔🤔🤔 can't have it both ways Carol

Reactions: 39
I don't think he hit her. I think he's caught her texting and they've had a massive bust up which spilled out onto the street, and this is the charges CW faces. She's then ran to H's house, and went to Kirsty who has called an ambulance as KP is off her tits and the story has then been fabricated as she believes her and CW are over(I don't know if Kirsty is innocent or a co conspirator?). Family have arrived and removed KP's possessions as he's been arrested and have been told relationship is over. KP then sells her story to the sun throwing CW's under the bus because everything is a money making opportunity! They've gotten back together and try and backtrack believing police will drop charges but they don't, and the tit hits the fan!
You ain't far off what happened. This what I posted back I'm August on the afternoon from the day of the incident.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Anyone thinking he’s going to plead ‘Guilty’ to get a lesser sentence, think again. Will be very surprised if he does, guilty will mean his Vegas life is over. Wont get an ESTA for the USA. He’s probably more upset about losing that than anything else. I do believe he loves that place. He’s gonna fight this hard, and take down anyone he thinks may help him get out of this tit, and at the mo that also appears to include Skanky.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Surely to goodness the newspapers won't pay her for any more stories in the future will they? She has made them look stupid and taken money under false pretences

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I bet a few DV charities will be sending letters to the Chief Constable or higher about her lies of claiming to be hit, and the drama today. My email has been filling up tonight from clients who are scared that their own abuser is going to get let off because of what skank and wank have done.
The fact she supposedly lied about DV and the bruise was make-up, plus wasting police time with her lies, the police need to re interview them both & she should be prosecuted. To lie about DV is shocking. I lived opposite a girl who's ex abused her & stalked her, she went to police numerous times. He killed her eventually. We had police coming to our doors asking if we'd heard or seen anything. It was terrible. KP should hand her ugly head in shame. Bet APF will be getting her back into Hotel Priory & a family statement will be issued. CRAWL will now have a police record. Be interesting to see what happens on 10/3 and over the next few days. IF he's not signed a Non Disclosure document Price needs to be very worried & so do her family. Bet he can dish some dirt on the lot of them. She's also stuff as she can't (legally) drive. Who's going to run her around now? KARMA has well and truly been dished out. About time. I don't believe she can talk her way out now. The lie's are going to trip her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
As Katherine Tate's nan used to say "WHAT A LOAD OF OLD tit".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
There's also a chance she was hit in the face by say a mobile phone thrown at her but just not hard enough to cause a bruise (which was later added).

Reactions: 25
He might be innocent of slapping her, but he was happy to spend the money she got out of it
It's all crap ... They were both drunk high or both, had a fight that got physical in front of her children ... Neighbours called the police ... KP said he hit her & took ring off her hand ... She ran away from him & called Kirsty for help / Keiron to get the kids ... KP & Carol split up, her family wanted her to press charges ... KP went on the pull at the NTAs and was told she was 'too old' ... Went back to Carol, withdrew police statements, tried to get charges dropped - when police continued investigation she threw Kirsty under the bus to try & stop it that way ... Police continued with investigation, now he has been charged so the pair of them are trying to make it go away by telling a stupid story with more holes in it that a collander ... And in the middle of all this SS have stopped him m being around the kids / ltd her access because she continued the relationship with Carol & her family won't have anything to do with him (the closest he got was miles away in that photo when KP said he was 'getting the coffees' ... She brought him wanting happy family pics to use knowing this charge was coming but her family won't have him around, still want her to dump him and said no way to pics is my opinion ... And let's not forget that she said it was 'professionals' trying to split them up ... Police, SS, Priory Counsellors ????

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why is creepy crawlie looking all flabbergasted and desperate to clear his name 🤣 but its all good when his current beau is laughing and telling the media stories about her ex's. Perhaps now, Crawlie may just muster up a bit of empathy for the tit she causes to others..

Truth is coming out and at last the little prick along with his lying snake of a skanky, pathetic missus are finally being exposed for what they are.

I'm sure it'll all blow over in a couple of months and the deluded fools continue to keep kissing their arses and making excuses for enable their appalling behaviour. Hiding behind the bekind bullshite..

The amount of drama these pair have caused in their short time together, this isn't ending well and crawl will be her end, I'm convinced of it..

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think it is really telling that Cole is seemingly so comfortable with 'only' being charged with abusive and threatening behaviour.
We know from his other threats all over insta that her really doesn't give two shits about threatening women, let alone his girlfriend. He obviously thinks it's okay!
Must be a good feeling for the social workers and everyone else who has worked so hard to protect those little kids

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.