Katie Price #126 CPS have had their say, Biffa & Skank will have their day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much must Cole be raging that the Sun & DM have ran with the story about him being charged but not with the KP story that she made slapgate up & admits he didn’t touch her…. You play with fire Cole…. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No he doesn’t work for mr PPFencing. He does some sort of sports consultancy. Mr PP Fencing uses Daniels address so some ‘business’ purposes. If you look online PP fencing is bust. They’re all grifters.
If you look up PP Fencing on the internet and on IG it seems they‘re still very much in business (although it says otherwise on Companies House) PP regularly posts their work on his IG account. Daniel even gets a mention at times and there’s a photo of him in regards to working with PP.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Luckily her poor kids do have SOME good influence in their lives. Junior in particular seems like a great young lad with good moral code. Princess I’m not so sure. I hope nothing but good for them. This turbulent life causes a lot of upset in adulthood
I'm not having a go at you personally but so many people on this thread write Princess off, and it does seem a little misogynistic at times. She is a female like her Mother but that doesn't mean she's more likely to follow her path. In fact Junior is the one trying to crack showbusiness; Princess may well want to be a doctor like Emily, or a lawyer, a nurse, a business woman - she's only 14 and the world's her oyster. She loves her Mother because she's a sweet girl, doesn't mean she wants to be her Mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I love the way she accuses her exes of using the children for photoshoots to make money when that is EXACTLY what she does, day in and day out! I guess she is just jealous that she doesn't have unfettered access to them now to be able to do that. And I know Junior is only a kid but it does drive me nuts when people think they can just move to the US just because they want to! That's not how it works, especially if you are a white European! At the very least you need a visa, and you need a specific reason to get one, not just 'I want to live there'.

Perhaps at some point in the future Junior or one of the other kids will do a 'Mummy dearest' interview or book about what REALLY happened when they were growing up around her!
I think they all will.

Reactions: 5
Winterland is a bit late with the suggestion for Cole to get out before its too late - its already far too late becase she has destroyed him like she does all blokes given the chance. Strangely the only one who escaped from it relatively unscathed is the meekest one of the lot - Boyson.
And Leonardro

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.