Katie Price #126 CPS have had their say, Biffa & Skank will have their day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am interested as to why they can’t name who we know they are accusing of all this

Reactions: 28
Carry on Krusties
So he's saying he's sticking in a relationship with someone who accused him of slapping her, sold a story to the papers saying so, and allegedly she was pressurised into selling this story about the alleged slap which was all lies orchestrated by the ex PR lady. Riiiigghht.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Corr honestly I can not keep up with the tit show that is Katie Price! I don’t know how she sleeps at night. If she has lied about being hit etc then she deserves everything she has coming.
Domestic violence (or any violence) is no joke, I am thankfully now happily married but I still feel mentally scarred from the trauma I went through 12 years ago! Anyone trying to gain a few quid from acting like a victim is the scum of the earth!

• Heart
Reactions: 85
So he's saying he's sticking in a relationship with someone who accused him of slapping her, sold a story to the papers saying so, and allegedly she was pressurised into selling this story about the alleged slap which was all lies orchestrated by the ex PR lady. Riiiigghht.:sneaky:
Seems like it, and got himself a criminal record in the process

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Guys I’m so confused!! He has rambled on his story about his innocence and telling the truth but we are non the wiser as to what did happen?! They are saying nothing happened now, so what was Katie saying she got punched for and had to run for her life and was cut and bruised the next day and her family fetching her belongings I’m so confused 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ok, new thread, going to try and read and hit the like button. Then I will dare to sleep for a few hours, wake up to six new threads and give up again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
None of it makes sense - even to them. It’s all lies and mud-slinging. Neither of them will come out of this one looking good. I reckon they’ll eventually try to throw one another under the bus.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
At the rate Skanky is going she might just find herself doing time in jail yet, has she forgotten the suspended sentence?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
6324925_0.png

Yep we are all confused.
The original web of lies has now been sprinkled with Coke, put in a blender and spewed up all over Instagram posts in random order.
None of it makes any sense - we are all scratching our heads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
So Katie Price gave up seeing her kids for ££££ selling a story of lies about DV......I've no words.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
I don’t get the protesting from him. Surely, if the police charge you, you have done something? I have know people screeching in the street at midnight, police turn up, tell them to quieten down and go home. He must have done something more then just argue with her. I don’t know if its because it’s late or because I had a celebratory bourbon but I’m starting to pity the poor little Colefly caught in the skankyspiders web! 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Guys I’m so confused!! He has rambled on his story about his innocence and telling the truth but we are non the wiser as to what did happen?! They are saying nothing happened now, so what was Katie saying she got punched for and had to run for her life and was cut and bruised the next day and her family fetching her belongings I’m so confused 🤣🤣
I'm so confused too, the punch still seems the most likely scenario to me, family picking up belongings big red flag. His latest convoluted excuse tonight might just be a sham cover story (typical of the cover stories DV culprits make) - just because he ain't being charged with assault doesn't mean assault didn't happen. I know they're 2 unpredictable oddballs, but I find it hard to believe he would stick with her knowing she had made up DV allegations. It's one of the worst things you could be smeared with.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.