Katie Price #126 CPS have had their say, Biffa & Skank will have their day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m so confused!! He has rambled on his story about his innocence and telling the truth but we are non the wiser as to what did happen?! They are saying nothing happened now, so what was Katie saying she got punched for and had to run for her life and was cut and bruised the next day and her family fetching her belongings I’m so confused 🀣🀣
I'm more confused it's still identifying as female

Wish someone would
Can I drive??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay so if he didnt punch her who stole one of her old faces and wore it in The Sun for an exclusive? Maybe AFP went rogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Latest bollocks
He's trying to imply that he's the innocent victim of a scam by KP and her manager (Kirsty is it?) to make money and he's been dragged into it.

KP was screeching in the background of his rant that she never called the police or said he hit her or whatever, so I think they're both trying to put the blame on the Kirsty woman, bit like Rebecca Vardy and her agent setting up stories together to sell to the press. KP is desperate to keep hold of him because he's all she's got, she's chosen him over her children and there's no way back for her, she was constantly reaffirming her 'innocence' in her repeated denials of any involvement you could hear it in her voice (before he shoved her off the bed to shut her up 🀣). She's desperately back peddling and trying to claim innocence on a technicality in that, she wasn't the one who called the police or The Scum which means in her eyes she's an innocent victim too, BUT she allowed herself to be photographed and interviewed and directly quoted so she's 100% complicit in the scam because it's what she does, sells stories to the papers. Doubt that Kirsty had her hand up her arse making her mouth move and talking for her, the woman never shuts up!

He's in it up to his eyeballs and he's desperately trying to save himself, being labelled a DV abuser is serious tit that sticks, and she's concocting stories that fit the crime to get him off the hook she hung him on. More fool him if he goes along with it.

I think The Scum should get dragged into this, they are complicit by paying her for a story that is a lie. Using domestic violence as a scam for money, sympathy and some sort of warning/revenge tactic is appalling and makes a mockery of true victims and their suffering.

Absolutely vile, the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 94
This is likely to give AFP an heart attack.
Going to need an oxygen tank machine gun thingy the size of an old gasometer at this rate.
Wonder if old papa Woods is having a quiet word in his favourite sons ear?
More importantly, who's looking after the animals?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I bet a few DV charities will be sending letters to the Chief Constable or higher about her lies of claiming to be hit, and the drama today. My email has been filling up tonight from clients who are scared that their own abuser is going to get let off because of what skank and wank have done.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Okay so if he didnt punch her who stole one of her old faces and wore it in The Sun for an exclusive? Maybe AFP went rogue.
I reckon it could possibly be Avid Merrion and he's taking a cut of the pay day wonga....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’ll happen before the weekends out!

I’ll take one for the team. I don’t have a license either and I’m pretty sure my driving is just as mental as hers. Toot toot! 😁
My kids don’t even trust me with the shopping trolley! Too easily distracted apparently. You could just blame the glare from their Turkey teef! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys I've solved the mystery. It wasn't Katie or Cole, the innocent lambs. It was.........Rebecca Vardy's account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
He's trying to imply that he's the innocent victim of a scam by KP and her manager (Kirsty is it?) to make money and he's been dragged into it.

KP was screeching in the background of his rant that she never called the police or said he hit her or whatever, so I think they're both trying to put the blame on the Kirsty woman, bit like Rebecca Vardy and her agent setting up stories together to sell to the press. KP is desperate to keep hold of him because he's all she's got, she's chosen him over her children and there's no way back for her, she was constantly reaffirming her 'innocence' in her repeated denials of any involvement you could hear it in her voice (before he shoved her off the bed to shut her up 🀣). She's desperately back peddling and trying to claim innocence on a technicality in that, she wasn't the one who called the police or The Scum which means in her eyes she's an innocent victim too, BUT she allowed herself to be photographed and interviewed and directly quoted so she's 100% complicit in the scam because it's what she does, sells stories to the papers. Doubt that Kirsty had her hand up her arse making her mouth move and talking for her, the woman never shuts up!

He's in it up to his eyeballs and he's desperately trying to save himself, being labelled a DV abuser is serious tit that sticks, and she's concocting stories that fit the crime to get him off the hook she hung him on. More fool him if he goes along with it.

I think The Scum should get dragged into this, they are complicit by paying her for a story that is a lie. Using domestic violence as a scam for money, sympathy and some sort of warning/revenge tactic is appalling and makes a mockery of true victims and their suffering.

Absolutely vile, the pair of them.
He might be innocent of slapping her, but he was happy to spend the money she got out of it

• Heart
Reactions: 47
For someone who always spoke their mind old skanky has gone very quiet with not just today but in general .. it’s a web we weave .. I think junior is a clued up kid and has literally turned his back on her.. imagine trying to find your way in life and every day their is another headline about your moms car crash life!! You would want such a distance from it, poor kids!! They need to just come out with it all now

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m lost. So KP lied about being hit? Why? Why isn’t she saying anything? Why stay with a woman who lets people believe you hit her? If it’s not true, will KP be charged with wasting police time?

so many questions 🀯

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If any of you havent seen this it is a must watch, gets more accurate as time passes and her mask slips...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If KP has gone to MM or her mums tonight how did she get there? Hope she didn’t drive herself πŸ€”

Didn’t Kris B get charged with threatening behaviour towards the police over her?

And finally any tattlers in Essex up for going to the trial??? 😁

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.