Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
oh dear the Cunt won’t have any fans for his OF account..the poor deluded cunt..just fuck orf out of the universe you sad bastard.Phew..🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

midsummer blue

VIP Member
She’s doing my nut in keep screeching in the background. Shut the fuck up 🤣 I hope someone is screen grabbing this shit show!? I’m struggling to keep up with having my children solely in my care (cough cough) and all that jazz… what I will say though COLE: don’t matter how many times you fucking SAY it wasn’t you - it does NOT make it any truer and you’re convincing absolutely no one you massive dumb dumb 🤣🤣🤣 oh how excited I am!💃🏼 🍾🥂
Her shouting in the background is ridiculous. Who is she trying to kid!! And she sounds a bit worried, you can hear it in her voice.

• Haha

Walter's toupee

Sadly Coal will only get a fine, i'd be shocked if he gets CS. But I am glad he has been charged with something. Keep those kids away from this nasty man child.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
He keeps saying on his IG rant, he has proof written down in black and white that it wasn’t him. So I’m taking this to mean that he was writing stuff down in his notebook whilst all hell was breaking loose, using black crayon, things like “It wasn’t me” whilst getting the person/persons who were committing these charges to sign their names, saying “It was me”.

No idea what else he could mean, or has he got copies of police statements 🤪

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I think he is done with her ... Will string her along to get charges dropped or found not guilty then bin her once case is done
If as has been stated by a recent post, she’s gone to family tonight, it’s over. Not just the relationship but she’s finished. If he’s hasn’t signed a non disclosure form, he will take her to the cleaners. He’s clearly very angry. More or less said shes lied etc etc. He’s now going to probably have a criminal record. He won’t let her get away lightly and she probably knows it. Wait for the checking in at Hotel Priory and family statements.

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Wait.. is he now trying to claim that he’s been charged with a completely separate thing that’s nothing to do with August 23rd on a completely different date? Do I have that right?
But the police said today in an official statement:

‘An Essex Police spokesman said today: 'A man arrested following an incident in Little Canfield, on August 23 2021, has been charged.

'Carl Woods, 33, of The Meadows, Dunmow Road, Little Canfield, has been charged under Section 4 of the Public Order Act’

?????
The cunt should have been charged with being in possession of an offensive girlfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
1EAF25CC-C0CA-408F-8910-93E86AC2FC63.jpeg

How can Cole post this like the media made it all up?
She posed with her face in the papers with the headline -

I WAS PUNCHED.

So if she wasn’t why the F was she on the front of the papers saying that Cole?

I don’t know what happened that night and to be honest I don’t think they do either as they were probably both off their trolleys.

But the police don’t charge people over an “argument in the street” 6 months ago Cole.

They would have investigated that night and have evidence to take it to court.
Once it gets to court we might finally know what happened.

How or why these 2 are still together boggles the mind.

• Heart
  • Wow

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

So they had a crazy row, lots of shouting and screaming while kids were around. He didn’t hit her but she stormed out acting afraid as if she thought he would have done. Maybe he would have? She then told the police that he did hit her and the sun and said that he controls her etc. cos it’s over and she wants revenge etc etc chav chav…. Then she goes to NTAs and tries to bag a new The One. He tells her she’s too old. She wakes up depressed and realising she is too old and thinks maybe cawl ain’t so bad after all so goes crawling back. He accepts her back because he still wants to be a sleb.. she says she only made up the story for money cos look ow much money I made cawl! And they spend the next few months trying to plot how they can make it look like it was someone else… and now they’ve realised they can’t so they will blame MH maybe.. Katie is so Ill she can’t even remember what happened…. Etc etc drama drama

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ClivE

VIP Member
i do not care if all he gets is a small fine i am just pleased that now they can not keep on claiming it was nothing to do with him when it was so clear at the time it was(they would have been better off just admiting at the time they had some kind of argument and it got out of hand)i do not think anyone else was involved because at the time police only arrested one person in connection with the incident that happened to Katie Price

• Heart

NotTheDoctor

I cannot get over how young she looked at the start of her 'career'. The thought of men perving over my 26 yr old posing topless would break my heart but my 17 yr old? She is still such a kid to me. I really don't understand how AFP was alright with it. She obviously passed the mothering skills down to Skanky. Kids are an income, not to be protected or nurtured.

• Sad
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
I think she’s lying to Carl
She was in on it with Kirsty and they split up her family moved out all her stuff
She went back to him so she ditched Kirsty in the process. Kirsty put her up and took a fee from the shoot. Allegedly Kirsty ditched Kp though
I didn’t think CW did hit her, but I think he did scream/chase her and scare her, when they were both drunk/high and they had a huge fight. Kirsty called the police/ambulance and CW and KP are very angry with her for it

• Heart

Hollytoot317

Ah this is one of the best nights on tattle again. The anticipation of what happens now. Will Cole keep spilling? Will klattie actually leave him? Will the police use his IG to take them both down further?
The DRAMA 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
Good Morning lovelies !

What a lovely thing to wake up to , a thread title that I hope was both apt & made y’all smile 😃

Hope there weren’t too many Twisty / Frankenprice nightmares last night , I must admit since finding these threads both Skank and Wank have made guest appearances in my nighttime subconscious 🙄

Anyway , happy Thursday , guys, let the fun commence 😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33