Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Oh Christ have they concocted this all up tonight together just to cause more drama? More articles and another interview.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Kitti

I assumed that is why Cole is now 'speaking out' and she is there with him growling in the background. He's probably v relived that there appears to be no charge for assault. Now it can just be an argument in the 'street' and KP is happy to now admit she was off her head, since she wants to use the 'sad so I took cocaine' type justification.

I think she is desperate for her Mums love and attention and knows the only way she gets any interest from her, is to go down the pink glitter/ glamourous route. You notice, the minute Prinny does all her full makeup and pouty stuff, suddenly KP is interested in her daughter and “ so proud “. Never seen her “ proud “of any of Prinnys other achievements in life outside of that route?!
Junior has a good bond with PA so can distance himself from all her crap.
Prinny is the one who will be most affected by her Mum’s eventual downfall. She could then go either way, and I worry that ( currently ) she leans more towards her Mum’s route.

Oh great! So instead of attempting to pay some of her creditors back, she pays for a new face!!!!
Well one does have to get ones priorities right.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
He’s just put a voice Mail on saying the charge is to do with arguing with Skanky in the street and NOT to do with the assault. He has black & white proof of what happened during that assault which he will produce. She was chipping in in the background like a fish wife.
I’m not on IG so can’t watch/hear it😪

Minx103

Chatty Member
Maybe, maybe he didn't hit her and the "black and white proof" is the kids statements saying it was someone else? 🤷‍♀️ Maybe, maybe that's why the ex's have kept quiet wanting let Carl stew? 🤷‍♀️

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Pahahahhhaha
"Imagine" comes to mind
The stench
The caveman conversation
The unwashed sheets
Pikes of clothes around them
Vodka bottles everywhere
Coke residue all over
Carl's wank socks as I don't believe he touches her
Tissues and issues

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Tobodee

VIP Member
I’m going to be one of those really annoying twats and ask for an update Kieran hayler.. I haven’t been on this thread since the incident happened in August so I’ve missed loads since. But what’s the crack with Kieran being arrested? Was it her who reported him? And has it come out what for?!
thanks in advance

Reactions: 8