Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Really suspicious of the figure quoted everything seems to be £10k with her, remember the flowers sure there are other examples she just uses that value for lots of things
Let's not forget the 10K blinged wheelchair too that she used once! I just had a look on that Be Clinic's website, for the brow or forehead lift it is done under local anaesthetic and says the bandage only needs to be worn for 24 hours but there should be 'social isolation' for 10-14 days! No mention of cost though, but if it's only done under local it probably isn't that expensive.

Actually it wasn’t the cosmetic that killed her, they noticed something on the vocal cords, did a quick biopsy and laryngospasm…downhill all the way after that.
It wasn't a cosmetic procedure, she was having an endoscopy to see what was causing her problems when her heart stopped.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

catty1

Like a lot of other posters on here tonight, I can’t keep up with all the theories about who did what to whom and when! But, in the Sun article tonight it says Another man was arrested that night of slapgate! Who was that? And where was Crawl at that night when all this was kicking off? Someone please ask him these questions!

bluecups

VIP Member
I don't think you can even be charged under the Public Order Act for something that took place indoors on private property? Does this charge relate to him kicking off at ambulance staff or police outside? If Skanky has withdrawn all her allegations maybe the CPS thought fine whatever, but Cole aint getting away with being a lairy cunt to emergency services.

(2)An offence under this section may be committed in a public or a private place, except that no offence is committed where the words or behaviour are used, or the writing, sign or other visible representation is distributed or displayed, by a person inside a dwelling and the other person is also inside that or another dwelling.

SimonMccarthy

Someone asked in the last thread how many surgeries she has had. According to the article in the DM it's 18 by my count. Initially it was all just boob jobs, bigger then smaller, bigger then smaller. She started mucking about with her face about 5 years ago ( according to the article anyway). She also said that at age 20 she was too young to get a boob job. I hope she gives that advice to Princess.

In that Mencap thing about Harvey it says he dislikes having his routine disrupted, which is usually true of autistic people, they do love routine. But yet of course along comes 'mummy' whenever she feels like it to do just that! She really doesn't have a clue about caring for a disabled child does she? And it also says he loves living independently, but that isn't really true as he's either in residential care or has someone living with him. He really isn't capable of living independently sadly.
he will end up institutionalised eventually if he is as violent as she claims.

Jane L

It looks like she’s had a full face lift and forehead reduction, which is normally done for female feminisation of trans M to F.
Ever seen face off? They would of cut pricey from the middle portion of skull, peeled back her face, filed the front of her skull down, removed excess skin then sewn her face back to her scalp.
Hence the new hair line it’s prob a lace front wig to cover the front part of her head that would of been shaved !! 😳
I'm baffled by this though because she was away for what - a week? there's no way she could have had a brow lift/face lift and recovered so quickly even with costume make up. I'm wondering if it was threading she's had. might explain the extreme look of surprise now on her coupon though personally I think the brows are the absolute worst thing there now.

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Woods has been banging it in more ways than one. This way has produced the results. No babies by the other method yet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
If as has been stated by a recent post, she’s gone to family tonight, it’s over. Not just the relationship but she’s finished. If he’s hasn’t signed a non disclosure form, he will take her to the cleaners. He’s clearly very angry. More or less said shes lied etc etc. He’s now going to probably have a criminal record. He won’t let her get away lightly and she probably knows it. Wait for the checking in at Hotel Priory and family statements.
She can't afford to take him to court for breaking an nda anyway.

Reactions: 9

emmaw28

VIP Member
Is anyone keeping the wiki up to date? I have no idea how to do it but is it done by others?

• Heart

catty1

@Ecosse, as you say all that has been gone thru already and here we a with he getting more extensions, sh will continue to do this until someone makes her accountable ! When will that be?